Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Is politically motivated

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Is motivated by concern over Russian role in Trump Victory

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
NiceV

NiceV

So Mueller just basically said that they did not charge the president with a crime only because they couldn't not because there was no evidence
Stop lying Basela
He said he have not decided whether to bring charges if he could.
He did not say anything about which case he will have pursued
??????
Crusader in Chief prevails

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Mueller's report does not have evidence of Trump committing any crime.
    Either Mueller withheld evidence of Trump's crime(s) or Mueller is lying right now.
    Either way Mueller stepped into it and he will have to pay for it soon enough.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Stop lying Basela
    He said he have not decided whether to bring charges if he could.
    He did not say anything about which case he will have pursued
    ??????
    Crusader in Chief prevails
    "I don't have the power to arrest and accuse a president of a crime but I do have the power to clear him of one. I cannot clear him of one"

I'm not bothering with the rest of your gibberish

A

Applepie

Democrats and liberals are the cancer of this world along with Islam. No wonder Trump will win in 2020 and populism is striving all around Europe.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Either Mueller withheld evidence of Trump's crime(s) or Mueller is lying right now.
    Mueller just basically summarised his report! What you're thinking of is barr's version of Mueller's report

NiceV

NiceV

"I don't have the power to arrest and accuse a president of a crime but I do have the power to clear him of one. I cannot clear him of one"

I'm not bothering with the rest of your gibberish
    I cannot clear him is not equal to
    I will have prosecuted him if he was not President
    Basela ????? the sun ? is heading your head Basela

NiceV

NiceV

Mueller is a F ...political judge
    Anyway he said it is his last public statement
    He retreated before the Crusader in Chief

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I cannot clear him is not equal to
    I will have prosecuted him if he was not President
    Basela ????? the sun ? is heading your head Basela
    Please work on your English comprehension instead of acting like an idiot.

We're done here crusader boy

NiceV

NiceV

If by superior you mean lying pos then yeah, and as I said earlier we're done here so go crusade yourself :)
    He is the Attorney General
    Kido
    The Crusader Attorney General the Decision maker
    Clear to your little head
    I wish your head was as big as your mouth Basela
    Go play with your Barbie Kido

Last edited:
    proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Mueller just basically summarised his report! What you're thinking of is barr's version of Mueller's report
    Barr's version is the one that will question Mueller report's veracity - only the version to which we shall pay attention.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Barr's version is the one that will question Mueller report's veracity - only the version to which we shall pay attention.
    barr's version was already proven to be a total fabrication with the redacted report he himself released so pay attention all you want it'll be wasted

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    So Mueller ended up creating more confusion with his "statement".

Granted Tramp and his gang are dirty and refusing to publish the whole report or testify in front of Congress is an assault on democracy.. but still Dems need to pick their battles. This just doesn't look like a winning one and the quicker they drop it the better.

NiceV

NiceV

barr's version was already proven to be a total fabrication with the redacted report he himself released so pay attention all you want it'll be wasted
    So Mueller ended up creating more confusion with his "statement".

Granted Tramp and his gang are dirty and refusing to publish the whole report or testify in front of Congress is an assault on democracy.. but still Dems need to pick their battles. This just doesn't look like a winning one and the quicker they drop it the better.
    Liars teddy bear and basela
    Three facts
    No collusion with Russia Mueller finding ( heart of the matter)
    No decision to prosecute the President and also not to say he is innocent; leaving the decision to Congress ( Mueller)
    Barr who is the boss of Mueller and the final say according to the law : no collusion plus no obstruction
    Case closed except for Democrats in Congress and fake news and shit liberals

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Liars teddy bear and basela
    Three facts
    No collusion with Russia Mueller finding ( heart of the matter)
    No decision to prosecute the President and also not to say he is innocent; leaving the decision to Congress ( Mueller)
    Barr who is the boss of Mueller and the final say according to the law : no collusion plus no obstruction
    Case closed except for Democrats in Congress and fake news and shit liberals
    These are not the fact, this is your imagination. These are the facts: the Mueller report was about russian interference it was never about collusion, collusion was actually a gop talking point. The no obstruction is a figment of your imagination! The report actually makes the case for obstruction!

It was also never up for debate whether they were going to prosecute the president or not as it's not up to them to do so! It's actually highlighted multiple times in the report and by Mueller himself!

Also if it's case closed you silly crusader boy how about you stop quoting me with your garbage?

Last edited:
    HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Following the collapse of the Mueller investigation, Rachel Maddow’s ratings have continued to plummet, with her MSNBC show losing 700,000 viewers since January.

Maddow hit her peak in January this year when she averaged 3.3 million viewers.

However, that number dipped to 3.1 million in February and saw further declines from March onwards when the ‘Russian collusion’ narrative began to unravel.

She averaged 2,608,000 viewers per night with 410,000 in the key 25-54 age demographic in May, according to Nielsen Media Research.

Fox News hosts Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson now comfortably occupy the number one and two spots in the cable news race.

Maddow has ceaselessly pushed the conspiracy theory that the Trump campaign colluded with the Kremlin since the start of Trump’s presidency and is now clearly paying the price.

CNN, which also breathlessly hyped the Mueller investigation, has lost 26 per cent of its viewership in a year.