[Conspiracy Theory] Drafts feature

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
@Jo the all seeing eye added this feature so he can crawl through drafts people were reluctant to post in an attempt to read people's minds and reveal their secrets

after all the drafts seem to be saved in the database server side :alien:

is there a way to disable drafts ?

• Advertisement
  • Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    @Jo the all seeing eye added this feature so he can crawl through drafts people were reluctant to post in an attempt to read people's minds and reveal their secrets

I am not sure great master of all smells. I will check it out.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    I am not sure great master of all smells. I will check it out.
    Thanks
    On a more serious note, it's actually quite annoying when posting from mobile sometimes

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter

I think its saved in ur temp browser memory rather than in the server, u can clean ur history and u’ll lose the drafts probably

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    I think its saved in ur temp browser memory rather than in the server, u can clean ur history and u’ll lose the drafts probably
    i doubt it,

Drafts on my desktop’s web browser

1547390345143.png

Load on my mobile too:

9ED907DC-7F92-4DFC-86AF-D334D64CE349.jpeg

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Eh eza hek either server side or somesort of caching system
    I suspected some sort of Chrome caching at first since i use chrome on both and it syncs everything

However it’s also happening cross browser
    Edge and chrome on mobile
    I’m almost sure it’s server side

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I noticed that the Drafts icon blinks green whenever I write something.
    It automatically saves whatever you write down.

Sometimes I switch from my mobile to my computer in the middle of writing my post. I can continue writing from where I left off.

I think Oroom has a built-in keystroke logging system that tracks our keyboard commands and clicks.
    It's a Tayyar intelligence-owned forum aimed at collecting personal data for electoral purposes.

Last edited:
    Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    I noticed that the Drafts icon blinks green whenever I write something.
    It automatically saves whatever you write down.

Sometimes I switch from my mobile to my computer in the middle of writing my post. I can continue writing from where I left off.

I think Oroom has a built-in keystroke logging system that tracks our keyboard commands and clicks.
    It's a Tayyar intelligence-owned forum aimed at collecting personal data for electoral purposes.
    Oops.

Oroom also logs other websites you visit, you know, those nasty grandma sites ?
    Say hello to teta Ramziyye

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Skunk write whatever the hell you want, post it and then report it, let the mods do your dirty work

god bless the mods, may this year bring them fortune and great beer! Allah yehmikoun chabeb

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    @Skunk write whatever the hell you want, post it and then report it, let the mods do your dirty work
    What if incorrectly pasted a picture of my junk that was supposed to go somewhere else

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Oops.

Oroom also logs other websites you visit, you know, those nasty grandma sites ?
    Say hello to teta Ramziyye
    U’re into GILFs ya @manifesto, u dirty old dawg !