• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Cool Picture of the Day

METALLICA

finalfinal---10.jpg

METALLICA

Not sure if the lava picture was taken in Iceland, there's a pretty good chance though..
Anyways, today's picture

Beirut

beirutsunset.jpe

Souss

Guys i have that pic on my comp: I thought it was Jounieh
are you sure it's Beirut??

I have a suggestion. Can we make this "cool pic from Lebanon". I have a few pictures and it would be nice. If not maybe we can have another thread?

Omega80

No its Beirut for sure, however, you can just post your pics in here, or start your own thread!

PhoenixResurrection

Very nice pix Metallica.
But it is beautiful cz taken at night... Otherwise we would see the Huge Garbage mountain by the sea and the ugly concretes everywhere...

Nemer

tazzzi said:
Where's that phoenician??
Left hand side you have the villages of Hrajel and Faraya, the valley is Wadi nahr-el-dehab, and facing you, you have Ouyoun el Simane

Tanios

Nemer said:
Left hand side you have the villages of Hrajel and Faraya, the valley is Wadi nahr-el-dehab, and facing you, you have Ouyoun el Simane
Are you sure ?

1)the valley looks too profound to me.
2) there's a black spot almost in the center that looks like "ghabet el Arz"

Maybe it's el-Arz in fact.

Anyway Poenician will tell us!

JoeFPM

ok for today...my last day before i leave to beyrut and enjoy it...I ve chose 3 pics i took the same day in paris...

JoeFPM

the arc en ciel pic are weird a bit...Its the 1st time i see 2 arcs en ciel en meme temps and the last one is the eiffel tower lighted

MFPM

ok ok here it goes some nice pictures
woman at jounieh seashore 1928
0009ya00436p.gif

sortie a bcharreh 1932
0103ab00004g.gif

dressed up as men, lebanon 1927
0009ya00534p.gif

children of amin salam 1958
0022sa00038p.gif

plage saint simon 1950
0079kh00002p.gif