Cool Picture of the Day

• Advertisement
  • ecce homo

ecce homo

A visitor takes a picture of cherry blossom, which has begun to bloom at Shinjuku Gyoen park in Tokyo, Japan.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    صيني يجعل نفسه خلية لأكثر من 460 ألف نحلة وصل وزنها الكلي 45 كيلو لمدة تتجاوز 40 دقيقة!

EuroMode

EuroMode

تمثال منحوت من مادة على شكل الخشب لمنع قطع الاشجار​

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    the last 3 days, when I click insert image my screen goes white and I can never get to the screen to load the image, while the insert video button works, any clues why this is happening. any help is appreciated

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Two Different Lives

Photograph by Merve Ates, National Geographic Your Shot

"I was traveling between the European and Asian sides of Istanbul, Turkey, by ferry," says Your Shot contributor Merve Ates. "I was sitting on seats outside, accompanied on my journey by seagulls. The boy on the right was sitting next to me. I was listening to the screaming of the seagulls and smelling the sea air and taking several shots but also waiting for a particularly interesting moment, and suddenly I noticed the window reflection. It seemed like the man and the boy were sitting side by side. In reality, the old man was reading the Koran, while the young boy had a worried look on his face (maybe about his future—who knows?). Two separate lives, together in the same frame."

EuroMode

EuroMode

Winner of the National Park Foundation's photo contest; Honorable Mention: Fan Favorite. Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona. Three friends enjoy sunrise over the Grand Canyon. (Photo by Peter Blanchard)

EuroMode

EuroMode

Wearing his new prosthetic legs Hero gets a taste of shrubbery Wednesday, May 21, 2014, in Houston. The abandoned calf rescued from a Virginia farm a year ago and brought to Texas after it nearly died is getting permanent prosthetics to replace back hooves that had to be amputated because of frostbite.