• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Countries You Won't Visit

• Advertisement
  • gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Guys, please remember that this thread is not about insulting other countries and people. It's one thing to say you won't visit or live in a country for specific and valid reasons, it's another to vaguely imply that "x" country is "bad" or "nasty." Please try to frame your criticisms in a constructive way, rather than being gratuitiously offensive. Thanks :)
    well india , for many reasons , that goes from the lack of minimum of hygiene , to the extreme social gap between rich and poor , to serial rape gangs , and it doesn't end with the behaviour of indians themselves .. sorry but i can't make it .. had lot of negative experience ..and i dont feel enthusiast or curious to visit this country ..

about arabic and some muslim countries (pakistan afganistan bangladesh ) sudan , yemen,: is because of social issues , repression of women , social gaps, irrationality in some countries , the prostitution in some countries ( like in morocco) .. the lack of culture or too fake civilisation as in many of gulf countries like dubai, and qatar and saudi.. except oman , that i find it interesting , and lebanon , syria , jordan , palestine and iraq .. ..
    egypt: those guys there have serious issues , they have the most wonderful archeology in the world and rich history. but they f*** it up with their islamic fondamentalism and social issues .. i wont feel happy if i visit there ..
    and one thing is that allahuakbar guy at the 5 am . is not very pleasant to hear every day as a wake up call lol .

Last edited:
    Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And to think there are people out there who only wipe their butt and don't use a bidet...
    Disgusting :/

Rinse your butt America. It's 2018.
    You've never heard of baby wipes?
    This guy.
    It's the invention created specifically for hairy middle eastern men.

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    I dont like going to Arab countries, although i go there frequently.

If i had to chose one country that i really dont like visiting, its the UAE.

In short every country that doesnt have a minimum of history and/or visible civilisation.

cedarheart

cedarheart

Legendary Member
    Q: Countries I won't visit?
    A: none. I would love to visit them all, regardless of major issues some countries have they still all have something to teach you and to enrich you.

I've so far been to probably about a bit more than 100 countries or overseas territory of a country or country within a country (ex: I count Scotland and England as 2 countries while others might count them as 1 for the UK), plus, I've beeb to many many regions, states, or provinces within large countries.... been to super rich and super poor countries on all continents... and the only country that I would avoid going to again (unless for very very good reasons) is........... (drum roll)....... : Kuwait
    F* that place, I went there on business for 5 days, changed my ticket and left after the 3rd, and was counting the seconds to leave

R

Randomiser

- Iran
    - Saudi Arabia(recently refused a job offer there)

Lebanese-Nationalist

Lebanese-Nationalist

Saudi Arabia
    Turkey
    Syria
    Egypt
    Algeria
    Morocco
    Iran (for now, would love to go and see the rich history and culture once the regime is gone)
    Mexico (dangerous shit hole)
    Central America (except Panama)

Lebanese-Nationalist

Lebanese-Nationalist

And to think there are people out there who only wipe their butt and don't use a bidet...
    Disgusting :/

Rinse your butt America. It's 2018.
    Dude, the bidet is the grossest thing ever. Especially when I went to India and realized no one uses toilet paper. Just rinse and clean with you hand. ?

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Saudi Arabia
    Turkey
    Syria
    Egypt
    Algeria
    Morocco
    Iran (for now, would love to go and see the rich history and culture once the regime is gone)
    Mexico (dangerous shit hole)
    Central America (except Panama)
    Not all of Mexico is dangerous.
    Besides, stick to tourist areas and you're fine (basic etiquette when visiting third world countries).

You should consider Costa Rica with Panama.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Dude, the bidet is the grossest thing ever. Especially when I went to India and realized no one uses toilet paper. Just rinse and clean with you hand. ?
    Haha.
    What's the proper etiquette for asking if they bleached their hands prior to attempting to shake your hand?

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Haha.
    What's the proper etiquette for asking if they bleached their hands prior to attempting to shake your hand?
    Thankfully, in India you just have to bow when greeting someone.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    A: none. I would love to visit them all, regardless of major issues some countries have they still all have something to teach you and to enrich you.

I've so far been to probably about a bit more than 100 countries or overseas territory of a country or country within a country (ex: I count Scotland and England as 2 countries while others might count them as 1 for the UK), plus, I've beeb to many many regions, states, or provinces within large countries.... been to super rich and super poor countries on all continents... and the only country that I would avoid going to again (unless for very very good reasons) is........... (drum roll)....... : Kuwait
    F* that place, I went there on business for 5 days, changed my ticket and left after the 3rd, and was counting the seconds to leave

I agree. Kuwait really sucks. It's got all the backwardness and strict rules of GCC countries, but none of the glitz and glamour of the UAE and Qatar to make up for it. It's also a very ugly and rundown city.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Unless I go there to earn few dollars as a mercenary, I won't set foot on any lawless country without my guns, nor a country with one or more laws suitable to wipe my behind with.

Which makes 95% of the earth countries no go zones for me.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    None, I have visited a great many and would love to visit all.
    I wouldn't live in most of them, but I like to visit.

Lebanese-Nationalist

Lebanese-Nationalist

I just moved to Kuwait...