Criminal reform bill passed - historical achievement for trump?

Is The Crusader in Chief ability to pass an historical Criminal Bill

• An historical achievement

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A much better policy than Clinton and Hussein racism policy which led to send millions to jail

• A great chance to minority racial groups

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • An opportunity to give millions of people a new choice to start a better life

• A great opportunity to Christians and faith organizations to help the prisoners to have a second cha

• It proves Trump leadership after he also protected the workers from free trade

• Trump is much more feelings with ordinary people than democrats

• A total failure for Trump

• Not a big achievement

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • NiceV

NiceV

The Crusader in Chief
    Billions of dollars saved
    To be spent on the community not building prisons

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Good job Trump. And props to the Democrats for the bi-partisan passing of the reform.

NiceV

NiceV

Good job Trump. And props to the Democrats for the bi-partisan passing of the reform.
    Thank you ? for your approval my Lady Princess
    ???always inspired by you and Jesus and Mary on this forum

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Thank you LVV for every post you make on this forum. I can't say I'm inspired but my thanks to you is truly from my heart.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Thank you ? for your approval my Lady Princess
    ???always inspired by you and Jesus and Mary on this forum
    I hope I can inspire people towards Jesus and Mary...but, needless to say, I cannot be placed in their gategory :p

NiceV

NiceV

I hope I can inspire people towards Jesus and Mary...but, needless to say, I cannot be placed in their gategory :p
    Of course not
    Jesus Mary first always
    Before everyone and everything
    But after them the Princess ? Lady Wisest person in this forum
    ???

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Which part? That, with this single move, Trump did more for the African-American community than Democrats under the Clintons and the Obamas? Or that the Democrats didn't try to sabotage it?

NiceV

NiceV

Which part? That, with this single move, Trump did more for the African-American community than Democrats under the Clintons and the Obamas? Or that the Democrats didn't try to sabotage it?
    Indeed my Lady Princess ???
    Black unemployment at records low
    Plus know Criminal reform
    He did much more for Black than Hussein the first black president

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Orange Room Supporter
    Obviously you’re both so completely wrong that I don’t have the energy to explain. My meme however was only referring to the blossoming romance in this thread. ❤

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Obviously you’re both so completely wrong that I don’t have the energy to explain. My meme however was only referring to the blossoming romance in this thread. ❤
    "I don’t have the energy to explain" - maybe that too, but mainly you do not have anything to counter this claim ...

"Trump did more for the African-American community than Democrats under the Clinton and the Obama".

PS. Clinton might have something to say, after all he is "The First Black President". However Obama definitely has nothing to show for himselves and neither do Democrats.

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Orange Room Supporter
    "I don’t have the energy to explain" - maybe that too, but mainly you do not have anything to counter this claim ...

"Trump did more for the African-American community than Democrats under the Clinton and the Obama".

PS. Clinton might have something to say, after all he is "The First Black President". However Obama definitely has nothing to show for himselves and neither do Democrats.
    I'll just say that once Trump is in prison, perhaps he will help black inmates in more ways than any previous president. I will give you that.

NiceV

NiceV

I'll just say that once Trump is in prison, perhaps he will help black inmates in more ways than any previous president. I will give you that.
    Ideological position not based on facts
    Trump will never go to Prison
    At most Pence will pardon him if he is not elected
    Trump might resign the last week of his presidency in 2024 to be pardoned
    That’s the worst scenario

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    So what is this bill all about?
    How will it help decrease the super duper, massive, and hyper rapid (;p) prison inmate population in the US?
    Will it work in favour to the industrial prison complex.?

Tell us @LVV what is so good about this historical bill?

NiceV

NiceV

So what is this bill all about?
    How will it help decrease the super duper, massive, and hyper rapid (;p) prison inmate population in the US?
    Will it work in favour to the industrial prison complex.?

Tell us @LVV what is so good about this historical bill?
    It will reduce sentences and give chances to inmates to have a formation from faith groups
    Technicall details here by the head of judicial comity in Congress
    Chuck Grassley hails 'historic' bipartisan criminal justice bill; 'Trump wanted this real bad'

Last edited:
    Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Funny how I wasn't wrong when I held the exact same stance on the reform of the justice system, while also leaning towards the left.