Fun Cringy videos

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
This thread is to pay hommage to the cringe inducing videos we have ever seen, preferably lebanese but internationals are welcome too,
And if possible from the 80s and 90s, but all cringe is welcome, unlike other threads I do not discriminate over here

Needless to say the inspiration was this beast of an advert by CIT posted in another thread by the ever present @Lebanese Pride

Show me your cringe people!

• Advertisement
  • Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Wait, you think the CIT gringe is over?! Well think again, have you ever woken up from bed to see that the CIT ghost is haunting you? Well this guy has

Last edited:
    Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Wait, you think the CIT gringe is over?! Well think again, have you ever woken up from bed and to see that the CIT ghost is haunting you? Well this guy has

@manifesto are those the ghosts u were referring too?

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Last edited:
    Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    N
    Does Roger Azar actually star in the ad? The girl looks like Carla Haddad.
    no idea what the guy looks like, badak tes2al el ma3niyin..

and yea i think its her

spacecreature

spacecreature

@Iron Maiden @Isabella @mrsrx
    I actually like these videos you have posted , nothing cringe worthy about them, I am sorry I can't agree with you. You are taking them out of context, and you can't analyze and judge them by today's standards. I promise you in 10 years you will say the same thing about today's productions. These are like part of our TV history and I find them beautiful even in their flaws!!!

PS: Is Super jus the competitor of Bonjus or its the same brand?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I actually like these videos you have posted , nothing cringe worthy about them, I am sorry I can't agree with you. You are taking them out of context, and you can't analyze and judge them by today's standards. I promise you in 10 years you will say the same thing about today's productions. These are like part of our TV history and I find them beautiful even in their flaws!!!

PS is super jus the competitor of bonjus or its the same brand?
    Yeah mine was not super cringy but it's the first thing that came to mind after the clip clip ta3a dess w shuf Shu ne3im but I couldn't find that one lol

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yemken fehmen ghalat, this is a cringe appreciation thread, i enjoy those i find them cringe inducing beautiful if thats a thing.

I only asked for 80s and 90s stuff because nostalgia adds an extra umph to the base cringe level.

I hope ur space feelings arent too hurt, post some stuff we can enjoy!

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Why do you think we want to post them and watch them again?

we all have the same feeling they became funny to watch same as 7alib karam...call it nostalgic cringe

spacecreature

spacecreature

Yeah mine was not super cringy but it's the first thing that came to mind after the clip clip ta3a dess w shuf Shu ne3im but I couldn't find that one lol
    I don't know I like old nostalgic stuff even when it's bad, it's like it's so bad it's good kinda thing. Plus they all bring back memories and are a reflection of the values styles standards and technical abilities present at the time, and I love them all...I love all my babies even the ugly dumb ones:)

That fruit juice ad posted by @mrsrx is actually cute funny and sexy . Could easily be done today! Was that Lamita Frangieh?

spacecreature

spacecreature

Yemken fehmen ghalat, this is a cringe appreciation thread, i enjoy those i find them cringe inducing beautiful if thats a thing.

I only asked for 80s and 90s stuff because nostalgia adds an extra umph to the base cringe level.

I hope ur space feelings arent too hurt, post some stuff we can enjoy!
    Well cringe is kinda a pejorative word :) Pick a different one.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter

Man, theres always that one guy killing the mood in every thread taking everything way too seriously, lighten up bud.

spacecreature

spacecreature

Ok this to me is what can be labeled as cringy. It's not old but it's bil topic :)
    Bleik is cringy on his own to begin with, can't stand him. And if its not cringe inducing enough, he always has backup in the form of great guests haha. Enjoy.