Fun Cringy videos

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Well cringe is kinda a pejorative word :) Pick a different one.
    ba3dak ma fhmet, i appreciate watching cringy stuff, which is a pejorative adjective, i find it beautiful, so nah not picking another word

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ok here is a medley then hehe
    tatra is beautiful.. i wish i was that girl in the tipi doing judo moves at the same time

Ok this to me is what can be labeled as cringy. It's not old but it's bil topic :)
    Bleik is cringy on his own to begin with, can't stand him. And if its not cringe inducing enough, he always has backup in the form of great guests haha. Enjoy.
    are u expecting me to watch an hour of this? i like cringe mate but i got a family to feed :p

point out the cringe plz

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    tatra is beautiful.. i wish i was that girl in the tipi doing judo moves at the same time

are u expecting me to watch an hour of this? i like cringe mate but i got a family to feed :p

point out the cringe plz
    He can't! It's entirely cringy and when you think you can't cringe anymore you discover that nope you are capable of supernatural cringiness!

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    He can't! It's entirely cringy and when you think you can't cringe anymore you discover that nope you are capable of supernatural cringiness!
    fine i'll check it later then

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    no idea what the guy looks like, badak tes2al el ma3niyin..

and yea i think its her
    Nice thread, I'rouna. You're on fire lately.

@Iron Maiden @Isabella @mrsrx
    I actually like these videos you have posted , nothing cringe worthy about them, I am sorry I can't agree with you. You are taking them out of context, and you can't analyze and judge them by today's standards. I promise you in 10 years you will say the same thing about today's productions. These are like part of our TV history and I find them beautiful even in their flaws!!!

PS: Is Super jus the competitor of Bonjus or its the same brand?
    I disagree. Some ads are so good they are timeless. Those are the ones you should try to appreciate within their historical context, seeing that filming techniques were limited at the time.

But the CIT ads were garbage, even at the time they were published. They are good laughing material, though. I give you that.

spacecreature

spacecreature

fine i'll check it later then
    Yeah I was going to challenge you to watch more than a few minutes of it haha.. But like anything, you get used to her after a while, she sometimes is funny though. So basically after a while of persisting despite the cringiness you will turn into a zombie so watch out :)

Nice thread, I'rouna. You're on fire lately.

I disagree. Some ads are so good they are timeless. Those are the ones you should try to appreciate within their historical context, seeing that filming techniques were limited at the time.

But the CIT ads were garbage, even at the time they were published. They are good laughing material, though. I give you that.
    There is this great ad I used to like which was produced in the late 90ies or early 2000s I think, not sure if anyone remembers it. It was I think part of an awareness campaign to make people stop throwing trash everywhere. It involved a Lebanese family checking out a car in a showroom and the salesman was asian, and at one point they sit inside to try it out and start eating and throwing stuff from the windows, so he sticks trash cans to the sides of the car and presents it as a new model and he says in his funny accent ONLY FOR LIBANONNNN!
    I used to find it funny. Looked for it on youtube but couldn't find it.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Man, I don't know why, but this made me cry... ye3neh I mean weep, especially at the sight of those oil tankers.

Who knows, perhaps one day we'd exchange the Arze on our flag for a cute Gas tanker in black and red.