Cryptocurrency

Dirty Dragon

la2 I didn't get your point because you are eliminating many physical limitations such as heat !! for example as a result of mining operation in favor to win an argument of a ethopian far away future. imagine your testicles turning into barbecue while your phone mining inside your pocket and worse if you have more than one phone with you .. or even your hand being fried. or how long will your battery last ? or even your phone before it blows
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: That was funny. Man... am aware of current tech and its limitations. You are missing the forest for the trees here.

• Advertisement
    :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: That was funny. Man... am aware of current tech and its limitations. You are missing the forest for the trees here.
    it is not current tech and current limitations. in the world of technology it is a true problem ... why do you have many graphic card setups and not all of them combined in 1 single big graphic card .... heat is the problem

Dirty Dragon

it is not current tech and current limitations. in the world of technology it is a true problem ... why do you have many graphic card setups and not all of them combined in 1 single big graphic card .... heat is the problem
    You want a technical answer for that? That would be really off topic... heat is a problem but it is not the main one.

The thread title is "Cryptocurrency" not "Investing Strategy in Cryptocurrency"... since when you care about controlling thread topics?!
    ghareeb !! el zalameh fata7 thread because he was interested in investing in this crypto currency .. btejeh inta wou betshabe7 el thread ? kif haydeh .. kbeereh haydeh kbeereh

Dirty Dragon

Same reason supercomputers use many small chipsets instead of one big one. CPUs/GPUs are cut from big silicon wafers like pizza. Some will have manufacturing errors, which are discarded after production. The bigger the physical size of the chi[p, the more chance it will have an error and need to be discarded. So the reason is mainly economical.... the cost will go up very fast with the size.

Edit: Over and out.

Same reason supercomputers use many small chipsets instead of one big one. CPUs/GPUs are cut from big silicon wafers like pizza. Some will have manufacturing errors, which are discarded after production. The bigger the physical size of the chi[p, the more chance it will have an error and need to be discarded. So the reason is mainly economical.... the cost will go up very fast with the size.

Edit: Over and out.
    that's not true. the small the chipset the faster the electrons of the silicon atom hence the faster the frequency of the chipset processing power. however the smaller the circuit gets the more heat is produced and therefore the more the chipset will burn itself. do your research well. you can find videos on youtube why silicon is the preferred material for producing electronics components.

Dirty Dragon

that's not true. the small the chipset the faster the electrons of the silicon atom hence the faster the frequency of the chipset processing power. however the smaller the circuit gets the more heat is produced and therefore the more the chipset will burn itself. do your research well. you can find videos on youtube why silicon is the preferred material for producing electronics components.
    What is this off topic... the topic is cryptocurrency it is of great interest to @Booyakasha.
    PS: Am right and you didnt understand what am saying. Look up how chipsets are manufactured.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    the thread is about crypto currency investment. not about if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money or not !! such discussion belongs to a different thread !! and it is between you and dirty dragon ... so take your khaleesy and fuck her under a tent not in public :D mr. kahl Danny
    The thread is called cryptocurrency, it is not about investment only but but maybe you should go fuck yourself for being stupid and investing in something that has no intrinsic value, and even if you don't, reality will get back and bite you.

The thread is called cryptocurrency, it is not about investment only but but maybe you should go fuck yourself for being stupid and investing in something that has no intrinsic value, and even if you don't, reality will get back and bite you.
    the word investment was used by @Booyakasha and not me. he is the thread OP and not you and he is interesting to know about the challenges of investing in a bitcoin setup and if he'll make benefits or not.

I already told you that I'm not discussing Fiat money VS crypto money ... @Dirty Dragon is arguing with you on this topic. I suggested that you open a separate thread for Fiat vs Crypto. One should respect the OP of the thread. a Deep into Islam thread discusses Islam not Christianity. a Deep into Christianity thread discusses Christianity not Islam. a this VS that should have a separate thread. wade7 ?

Booyakasha

Some in this thread have no clue what they're talking about..

Did my homework by binging on the topic for the past 48 hours through Youtube and Reddit and podcasts and made up my mind for investing.

@kalel thanks for the info. Don't think BTC is going to be affected by the fork given the latest statements.
    I am going to put 50% of my investment into BTC and split the remaining 50% into Ethereum, Ripple and Macro and just hodl. I am taking the long view here.

kalel

Some in this thread have no clue what they're talking about..

Did my homework by binging on the topic for the past 48 hours through Youtube and Reddit and podcasts and made up my mind for investing.

@kalel thanks for the info. Don't think BTC is going to be affected by the fork given the latest statements.
    I am going to put 50% of my investment into BTC and split the remaining 50% into Ethereum, Ripple and Macro and just hodl. I am taking the long view here.
    Have a look at ICOs. One of my investments was multiplied x17 times in one of the ICOs. Very hot topic but also high scams in it. Ethereum itself had its ICO years ago and now its worth 300 a piece.

Booyakasha

Have a look at ICOs. One of my investments was multiplied x17 times in one of the ICOs. Very hot topic but also high scams in it. Ethereum itself had its ICO years ago and now its worth 300 a piece.
    Thanks! Yes will take a look at those soon.
    Already made good money on BTC in the past week - bull market thrill!

joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Bought litecoin 3 days ago at 53, now its 62 after the korean news. Looks like it will keep going up for a while now:)