1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptocurrency

Discussion in 'Science & Technology' started by Booyakasha, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon Well-Known Member

17%
    :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: That was funny. Man... am aware of current tech and its limitations. You are missing the forest for the trees here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dirty Dragon

17%
    The thread title is "Cryptocurrency" not "Investing Strategy in Cryptocurrency"... since when you care about controlling thread topics?!

3. transformers

transformers New Member

31%
    it is not current tech and current limitations. in the world of technology it is a true problem ... why do you have many graphic card setups and not all of them combined in 1 single big graphic card .... heat is the problem

4. Dirty Dragon

17%
    You want a technical answer for that? That would be really off topic... heat is a problem but it is not the main one.

5. transformers

transformers New Member

31%
    ghareeb !! el zalameh fata7 thread because he was interested in investing in this crypto currency .. btejeh inta wou betshabe7 el thread ? kif haydeh .. kbeereh haydeh kbeereh

• Like Like x 1
  6. transformers

transformers New Member

31%
    what is ?

7. Dirty Dragon

17%
    Same reason supercomputers use many small chipsets instead of one big one. CPUs/GPUs are cut from big silicon wafers like pizza. Some will have manufacturing errors, which are discarded after production. The bigger the physical size of the chi[p, the more chance it will have an error and need to be discarded. So the reason is mainly economical.... the cost will go up very fast with the size.

Edit: Over and out.

8. transformers

transformers New Member

31%
    that's not true. the small the chipset the faster the electrons of the silicon atom hence the faster the frequency of the chipset processing power. however the smaller the circuit gets the more heat is produced and therefore the more the chipset will burn itself. do your research well. you can find videos on youtube why silicon is the preferred material for producing electronics components.

9. Dirty Dragon

17%
    What is this off topic... the topic is cryptocurrency it is of great interest to @Booyakasha.
    PS: Am right and you didnt understand what am saying. Look up how chipsets are manufactured.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Danny Z

Danny Z Legendary Member

100%
    The thread is called cryptocurrency, it is not about investment only but but maybe you should go fuck yourself for being stupid and investing in something that has no intrinsic value, and even if you don't, reality will get back and bite you.

11. eLad

eLad Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

100%
  12. transformers

transformers New Member

31%
    the word investment was used by @Booyakasha and not me. he is the thread OP and not you and he is interesting to know about the challenges of investing in a bitcoin setup and if he'll make benefits or not.

I already told you that I'm not discussing Fiat money VS crypto money ... @Dirty Dragon is arguing with you on this topic. I suggested that you open a separate thread for Fiat vs Crypto. One should respect the OP of the thread. a Deep into Islam thread discusses Islam not Christianity. a Deep into Christianity thread discusses Christianity not Islam. a this VS that should have a separate thread. wade7 ?

13. Booyakasha

Booyakasha Well-Known Member

56%
    Some in this thread have no clue what they're talking about..

Did my homework by binging on the topic for the past 48 hours through Youtube and Reddit and podcasts and made up my mind for investing.

@kalel thanks for the info. Don't think BTC is going to be affected by the fork given the latest statements.
    I am going to put 50% of my investment into BTC and split the remaining 50% into Ethereum, Ripple and Macro and just hodl. I am taking the long view here.

14. transformers

transformers New Member

31%
    watch this maybe you'll be convinced and you'll know your true size instead of accusing people of not knowing what they are talking about and if 3000K is your entry point into BTC. goodluck.

15. kalel

kalel Well-Known Member

9%
    Have a look at ICOs. One of my investments was multiplied x17 times in one of the ICOs. Very hot topic but also high scams in it. Ethereum itself had its ICO years ago and now its worth 300 a piece.

16. Booyakasha

56%
    Thanks! Yes will take a look at those soon.
    Already made good money on BTC in the past week - bull market thrill!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. joe tayyar

joe tayyar Well-Known Member
    Orange Room Supporter

76%
    Bought litecoin 3 days ago at 53, now its 62 after the korean news. Looks like it will keep going up for a while now:)

18. Booyakasha

56%
    Which exchange are you using?

19. joe tayyar

joe tayyar Well-Known Member
    Orange Room Supporter

76%
    Im using mt4