Cryptocurrency

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
Do you just go and register?? Place your credit card in and buy how many litecoin you want?? Does it matter where in the world you are?? like is there different websites for different countries???
My information is limited at this point.
But there are a few crypto exchanges online where you can buy currencies.
Booya will probably know better than me

• Advertisement
  • Booyakasha

Booyakasha

Do you just go and register?? Place your credit card in and buy how many litecoin you want?? Does it matter where in the world you are?? like is there different websites for different countries???
    It depends where you live because some countries are approved by certain exchanges and others not.
    The main concern right now is getting verified (accepted) because you need to submit verification docs and they need to manually approve your account opening after you register. There has been such a flood of people that most exchanges are now shut for new registrants.

There are two types of exchanges:
    exchanges where you can convert fiat money into crypto (usually the big ones: BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP): Bitstamp, Coinbase, Bitpanda, etc.
    And then exchanges where you do crypto to crypto (BTC to XRP for example): Binance, Kucoin, etc.

I would advise against buying something you do not 'at least' read about. Litecoin has no specific groundbreaking advantages vs. other coins except for a longer track record. The founder sold most of his LTC last month. I had a hedging position in some LTC but then liquidated it after I've looked for quality names.

My advice: read some articles on coindesk, hacker noon and check some youtube videos on coin picking to better understand what you're buying. If you really are lazy and just want to play the crypto space, you could also buy a basket of the top 10-20 coins and ride the wave instead of putting all your eggs in one basket.

This is not financial advice. These are my views. Do your own research before you invest. => Do not sue me :p

F

Fantom_73

There is a lot of platforms to exchange cryptocurrency at the present time. I’m staying with coinsbank. Working with them. Fast transactions, easy exchange place. Read the list of countries where you can work on the site. CoinsBank - the bank of Blockchain future

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Trikneh lol, wanted to buy it at 0.2 but missed it.
    You had 2 opportunities, one in May and one in August and the third one is right now....Ba3ed Baddak Yehon? Eza Baddak La77i2 7alak :smuggrin: