Decryptoroom Game

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
Staff member
With all the boredom and the confinement let's find out who is truly as smart as they claim to be!

The goal of this game is to guess the crypted messages posted below. We will start by an easy one no teams and every member for themselves and most importantly with a hint to test things out.

Game 1 (WINNER @Orangina ):
Hint : Every letter has another corresponding letter and to decode it just find which one of my letter corresponds to the real one: example "Toot" can be written as "zffz" z=t and f=o in the example

"GSV HPB RH YOEV ORPV ZM LIZMTV"

Game 2 ( Winner @Isabella ):
Hint : All the letters are used in the complete message and the spaces are in their correct places (correct length of the words):

"tcmfhme ai tod yhtet eeireti re nog dlowoptoe sfcr"

First to give the correct answer wins. You can play one of the 2 or both games

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    With all the boredom and the confinement let's find out who is truly as smart as they claim to be!

The goal of this game is to guess the crypted messages posted below. We will start by an easy one no teams and every member for themselves and most importantly with a hint to test things out.

Game 1 (@Orangina WINNER):
    Hint : Every letter has another corresponding letter and to decode it just find which one of my letter corresponds to the real one: example "Toot" can be written as "zffz" z=t and f=o in the example

Game 2 (medium):
    Hint : All the letters are used in the complete message and the spaces are in their correct places (correct length of the words):

The second one is an anagram eh?

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Very boring game. What's in it for me?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I give up.

I made to this:

Located on the oroom is the decryptor GWFF

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

Game 1 (@Orangina WINNER):

Game 2 (medium):

I give up.

I made to this:

Located on the oroom is the decryptor GWFF
    Hint for everyone
    decryptor the and the are correct.
    Damn it, just when I thought I was out, you pulled me back in!

Got it!

welcome to the first edition of the decryptor game

paper and pencil second draft :p

IMG_20200501_180933.jpg

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    yaaaay !Game 2 winner @Isabella !!
    Yay where's game 3? Make it harder this time, that one was too easy (only took me 2 attempts, 2 drafts, one failure and a pencil on paper meltdown during first draft 😂)

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Since @Mrsrx got busy, thought I'd contribute:

Game 3: (should be easy)
    Letter sub, for example a-->f

Erz grzq wr wkh txhhq ri edchood

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Okay doing one like game 2 (same rules as @Mrsrx ' game)

For reference:

FMSAHGA TAT KISDE FIKHOR SLUM JINGUSKIS TEFST HINED TIT SHEY