• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Decryptoroom Game

Orangina

Legendary Member
I hate this game!!!
I tried for hours and I didn't get a single word. 😢
And after the hints.... I still didn't get a single word 😢

@dyyyy if we take your nickname as reference ( 1 d and 4 y)

we can understand you have a bit of difficulty in the alphabet....2 letters is not hard

@Isabella can you make game 1 with the word dyyyy in it? it will b super easy

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
RULESET 3: You have to find the rules. There is a hidden sentence and what you are searching for is in the correct order:

I really think of nothing when more aliens come in dragging us every night to jam openly.So Initially no music until sam proposes Yesterday.
Oddly the utterly lazy shitty Abba music is encouraging pianist aliens regularly inventing some classic knockouts.

For later :)

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
RULESET 3: You have to find the rules. There is a hidden sentence and what you are searching for is in the correct order:

I really think of nothing when more aliens come in dragging us every night to jam openly.So Initially no music until sam proposes Yesterday.
Oddly the utterly lazy shitty Abba music is encouraging pianist aliens regularly inventing some classic knockouts.

I really come openly 😎

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter

I so initially yesterday oddly abba

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
la7za zghireh

just to make sure i understand

we have to choose from the words u posted... or should we find the words hidden?
That was the whole game... in the words i don't see a members name though ;)

Ill add another hint: You do not need a pen and a paper just find the trick?

Orangina

Legendary Member
That was the whole game... in the words i don't see a members name though ;)

Ill add another hint: You do not need a pen and a paper just find the trick?

again one small question....

we don't need to use all the words u posted...we choose only some letters from each sentence?