Informational Deep Into Christianity

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I couldn't but thank you for many reasons:
1- for your dedication
2- for your tolerance
3- for your respectful behavior towards all the members who are posting just to offend your beliefs
4- for the time you're giving to explain your perspective without offending anyone :)
DA seems to be a good Christian that knows his beliefs and understands his faith, He most importantly tries to apply Christianity teachings depsite the associated requirements that are often very hard for humans to fulfill! :clever: Kudos DA (ma3 enno ma seret eddis ba3d :biggrin: )!!

• Advertisement
  • Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    and so to illustrate an idea i previously highlighted, one that seems to have been quite misunderstood, and this pertains to the shroud of turin, which seems to have been the authentic burial cloth of Christ. the image imprinted on that fiber and which made it famous, seems to have been imprinted during an event horizon, a singularity similar to what created the universe. so Christ in his resurrection not simply rose from the dead, but in so doing he created a new universe.

there are plenty of information on the topic, the Fabric of Time can be watched on youtube, the correlation to quantum physics are presented in the second half of the video but it would be a good idea to watch it in its entirety. to note that the authenticity of the shroud is also addressed in this video.

To note that this neither presented as evidence for veracity nor as anything of the nature. but rather this is just something to ponder upon.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    I couldn't but thank you for many reasons:
    1- for your dedication
    2- for your tolerance
    3- for your respectful behavior towards all the members who are posting just to offend your beliefs
    4- for the time you're giving to explain your perspective without offending anyone :)
    5- Because you thank him for every single post he makes. ;)
    sure I will thank him for every single post he makes !!!!

7ada mdeya2 mn hal shi? :p
    DA seems to be a good Christian that knows his beliefs and understands his faith, He most importantly tries to apply Christianity teachings depsite the associated requirements that are often very hard for humans to fulfill! :clever: Kudos DA (ma3 enno ma seret eddis ba3d :biggrin: )!!
    inno i write the post bekhod 3leih one thank you. btejo 7adaratkon bet3al2o, wa in bi shakl ktir 7elo w ktir appreciated w ktir mahdoum :p, kell wa7ad menkon byetla3lo kawmit thank yous w hadeya w cadoyet :p wallah hayda el deen mish mourbi7 :p ma shaklou bi ta3me khebez :p

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    and so to illustrate an idea i previously highlighted, one that seems to have been quite misunderstood, and this pertains to the shroud of turin, which seems to have been the authentic burial cloth of Christ. the image imprinted on that fiber and which made it famous, seems to have been imprinted during an event horizon, a singularity similar to what created the universe. so Christ in his resurrection not simply rose from the dead, but in so doing he created a new universe.

there are plenty of information on the topic, the Fabric of Time can be watched on youtube, the correlation to quantum physics are presented in the second half of the video but it would be a good idea to watch it in its entirety. to note that the authenticity of the shroud is also addressed in this video.

To note that this neither presented as evidence for veracity nor as anything of the nature. but rather this is just something to ponder upon.
    An event horizon! God help us :)
    It is more likely that this is a faked image and exploring the way it was created/faked would likely offer a less extraordinary explanation of why it looks the way it does...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    An event horizon! God help us :)
    It is more likely that this is a faked image and exploring the way it was created/faked would likely offer a less extraordinary explanation of why it looks the way it does...
    It could turn out to be fake. But given the fact that the report is an hour long and that you posted about 29 minutes after I shared the video indicates that you have no clue to the type of evidence presented. Which makes you take a free ride on the bandwagon of prejudice.

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    inno i write the post bekhod 3leih one thank you. btejo 7adaratkon bet3al2o, wa in bi shakl ktir 7elo w ktir appreciated w ktir mahdoum :p, kell wa7ad menkon byetla3lo kawmit thank yous w hadeya w cadoyet :p wallah hayda el deen mish mourbi7 :p ma shaklou bi ta3me khebez :p

3am nestghellak ta njammi3 thankyouzet because you have more fans than we have :p

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It could turn out to be fake. But given the fact that the report is an hour long and that you posted about 29 minutes after I shared the video indicates that you have no clue to the type of evidence presented. Which makes you take a free ride on the bandwagon of prejudice.
    It's a stereotypical behavior of those who are posting to attack others' beliefs in order to offend them not for the sake of the truth itslef :)
    When people start to throw accusations ( along with insults most of the times) it means one thing: they don't want to understand the message, they just want to kill the messenger :p

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    3am nestghellak ta njammi3 thankyouzet because you have more fans than we have :p

Maître Corbeau, sur un arbre perché,
    Tenait en son bec un fromage.
    Maître Renard, par l'odeur alléché,
    Lui tint à peu près ce langage :
    "Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau.
    Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau !
    Sans mentir, si votre ramage
    Se rapporte à votre plumage,
    Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
    A ces mots le Corbeau ne se sent pas de joie ;
    Et pour montrer sa belle voix,
    Il ouvre un large bec, laisse tomber sa proie.
    Le Renard s'en saisit, et dit : "Mon bon Monsieur,
    Apprenez que tout flatteur
    Vit aux dépens de celui qui l'écoute :
    Cette leçon vaut bien un fromage, sans doute. "
    Le Corbeau, honteux et confus,
    Jura, mais un peu tard, qu'on ne l'y prendrait plus.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Maître Corbeau, sur un arbre perché,
    Tenait en son bec un fromage.
    Maître Renard, par l'odeur alléché,
    Lui tint à peu près ce langage :
    "Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau.
    Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau !
    Sans mentir, si votre ramage
    Se rapporte à votre plumage,
    Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
    A ces mots le Corbeau ne se sent pas de joie ;
    Et pour montrer sa belle voix,
    Il ouvre un large bec, laisse tomber sa proie.
    Le Renard s'en saisit, et dit : "Mon bon Monsieur,
    Apprenez que tout flatteur
    Vit aux dépens de celui qui l'écoute :
    Cette leçon vaut bien un fromage, sans doute. "
    Le Corbeau, honteux et confus,
    Jura, mais un peu tard, qu'on ne l'y prendrait plus.
    This is fake and a fairytale, and anyone who believes in it has low intelligence. Science has proven that crows are smart creatures.

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is fake and a fairytale, and anyone who believes in it has low intelligence. Science has proven that crows are smart creatures.
    RH, we are discussing DA's popularity :icon10: and not a theological concept here! Hope you did not relate les fables de La Fontaine to the Bible :confused:

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    RH, we are discussing DA's popularity :icon10: and not a theological concept here! Hope you did not relate les fables de La Fontaine to the Bible :confused:
    No, just pointing out that this fable de la Fontaine is a pure myth that only idiots believe in.

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No, just pointing out that this fable de la Fontaine is a pure myth that only idiots believe in.
    LOOOL RH you just made my day my dear friend :biggrin:
    You think that people believe that animals can talk?

Those stories were written by La Fontaine au XVII eme siecle pour en degager une morale a la fin qui apprendra aux gens comment se comporter. :p

ne me dis pas qu'il y a des gens qui croient que les animaux parlent!!! :biggrin:

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Those stories were written by La Fontaine au XVII eme siecle pour en degager une morale a la fin qui apprendra aux gens comment se comporter. :p

ne me dis pas qu'il y a des gens qui croient que les animaux parlent!!! :biggrin:
    RH ahdam zalameh :biggrin: w ma fi menno :smile:

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Well, atheists don't see a difference between people believing in God and people believing in talking animals.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Well, atheists see no difference between people who believe in God and people who believe in talking animals.

PS: scientists say birds (or some birds) may have dialects.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    so how about we open a Deep Into Atheism thread where Atheist get to explain their religion there. :biggrin:
    Naa atheists are no fun to discuss.

No fairy tales, spirits, flying djinns, voices in the night and imaginary friends.

I only want to open a thread about Gandalf views and the reptilians and UFOs

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    so just bumping this up to get things back into perspective :)

while both those who believe or disbelieve without understanding are equally lacking in terms of reason and reasoning, it is essential to point out that one cannot scrutinize while lacking in both the knowledge and the understanding, else it becomes an act of prejudice as can be clearly seen in some of the earlier posts. with that in mind, it seems that many questions are targeting some specific topics, especially revolving around the acceptance of Christ as a condition for salvation. in order to tackle this deep topic, one has to understand who is Christ and what he represents, and that requires to shake all misconception and preconceived ideas to understand the Christian perspective. and keep in mind that understanding does not automatically mean believing.

so who is Christ? and what is Christ? and what is exactly meant by the only begotten son of god? the answers to these questions are essential to understanding why Christ is the only path to salvation. the beginning of the gospel of John sheds the light on one of the most important pillars - if not the most important pillar - of Christianity:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    2 He was with God in the beginning.
    3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
    4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

it is obvious that the Word is Christ. the Word, which is God, became flesh. God has one single Truth, one single Word, unchanging through time and age, for all eternity. the Word became flesh because in his Wisdom, God revealed himself to us in Christ and also shared the truth of his divine nature. and the only begotten son of god is God's only Truth, God's only Word, and is certainly not God's unique son as the result of an intercourse with a woman named Mary. and so those who wonder why would God have a child or why would God all mighty have a human child? are completely oblivious and are completely off the target. So from this perspective you cannot access God except through the message he revealed by his Word: a very noble message of Love towards God and Love and Mercy towards each other. there is no other path for salvation except this one. Salvation is for those who believe in the message and live it.

6 Jesus answered, “I am the Way and the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
    7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.

to note that this is a very tiny summary, because this topic goes much deeper, and as i mentioned earlier i am not the absolute expert on the subject and there may be some gaps in what i presented.

lastly and between parenthesis, pope Francis recently announced that even atheists who do good are redeemed, in other word you can walk the path even without being a Christian or without even knowing that Christ exists. in agreement with what is conveyed in Matthew 25 about salvation:
    31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne.
    32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
    33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
    34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.
    35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,
    36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
    37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?
    38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?
    39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
    40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
    41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
    42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,
    43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
    44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
    45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
    46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”