Informational Deep Into Christianity

• Advertisement
  • AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Enta...under the cute troll cover, you have a heart of gold and you would not hurt a fly :)

Watch the short Bishop Barron video, and you will see that the decision is yours :)

Me after listening to Bishop Barron ;p

virgin-mary-and-jesus-tattoo-on-man-left-shoulder.jpg

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Isabella :cool:
    It's in line with how rajneeshees cared for children... While I was ranting about him I mentioned he encouraged the women in his commune to get sterilised and discouraged personal relationships and procreation... But it went further than that, people who went to the commune and already had children, their children were not allowed to live with them but separately and they were cared for by everyone in the commune... Of course there were reports of children getting neglected and running around naked since when you don't have a personal connection to the child you are less likely to care about his wellbeing!

So at least he's consistent lol!

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    istaghfara el lah. istaghfara el lah. la ilaha ella ellah. asho khasso osho bel Christian thread ya SeaAb? :p
    Jeb seeret l holy ghost and he compared it to god's genitalia! Thought it was an interesting analogy. :lol:

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

And this post corroborates that further.
    Says the guy who believes that a man is able to walk on water and raise people from the dead...LOL

What brings you here? Did you a take a break from praying the rosary?

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Says the guy who believes that a man is able to walk on water and raise people from the dead...LOL
    why the LOL? miracles happen every day.

What brings you here? Did you a take a break from praying the rosary?
    we know what brings him here. he, like many others, adores Christ.

what brings you here though? boredom? meaninglessness? emptiness? mockery?

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

@Dark Angel You call it a miracle. Those in the know call it spontaneous regression. It's not uncommon for some cancers to suddenly vanish without medical treatment. Rare, but not uncommon. Sometimes an infection can increase the efficacy of the immune system.

In the case of Nuhad el Chami, the woman with partial paralysis, who said that paralysis due to a stroke can't heal with time?

By the way, had St. Charbel been such a great surgeon he wouldn't have left her a scar on her neck the size of of a volcano crater LOL. Where did he graduate from?

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    @manifesto
    spontaneous regression and strokes healing with time do not leave bleeding scars for you to see.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

@manifesto
    spontaneous regression and strokes healing with time do not leave bleeding scars for you to see.

She's scratching her neck a bit too much if you ask me. 3abela t3ish el kizbeh.
    I need to monitor her 24/7 before I can form an opinion.

Have they ever filmed her bleeding live? I thought so.

Last edited:
    Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    @manifesto yes because when padre pio wants to buy his acid he instructs his relative to tell the pharmacist "hayda el acid la padre pio, w ana 2rabto lazam, bass 7lefo we7yet allah ma betkhabro 7ada" makes sense.