• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Informational Deep Into Christianity

kmarthe

Legendary Member
Staff member
3ala 3ainak ya tejer...keep lying to yourself.

I have replied all you wanted. You cannot say God literally has a soul like we do.
You cannot liken God to human beings because the concept of Divinity is much broader. My question is NOT "does Allah have a soul like us?" but rather "Does Allah have a soul?". Big difference!

Besides, you still did not say neither YES nor NO :) Saf el 7aki ma bifid!

When we speak of the soul or spirit of God in islam (roo7ol Allah), it is figurative. God is not in parts, i.e body, spirit and mind.
Big NO! Not figurative at all, how can the rou7 be figurative when Aya 17 of Sourat 19 says clearly:

19.17.فَاتَّخَذَتْ مِن دُونِهِمْ حِجَاباً فَأَرْسَلْنَا إِلَيْهَا رُوحَنَا فَتَمَثَّلَ لَهَا بَشَراً سَوِيّاً
Not only the rou7 is not figurative, but the rou7 was sent and took the form of a human being :)

In Christianity we don't say God is composed of three parts, but we believe in ONE entity with three characteristics!

All you are dishonestly trying to labor for in vain is to smuggle your pagan trinitarian beliefs in mutilating God. That's not what we are taught in islam. And for your info, even based on the bible, you cannot say God has a soul. If he literally has a soul, then hr must also have a body. The bible says "No man can see God because God is a spirit". A spirit cannot have a soul. You can figuratively say a spirit is soul or a soul is a soul.
I really don't think you have the mental capacity to understand the Holy Trinity, this is clearly too difficult for you :) When you first understand what is the Allah of Islam then perhaps we can discuss with you more difficult concepts.

Last edited:
  • Advertisement