• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Informational Deep Into Christianity

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is nothing new. It has always been the stance of the Catholic Church. God gave us our body, our five senses, food to eat, beautiful things to look at, beautiful sounds to listen to, etc; so, these things are by definition divine (from God).

What the Huffington Post won't tell you is that the Pope, like all Christians, believes that these things should be enjoyed in moderation and in their proper context.

It's not the first time the leftist media quote the Pope out of context, to promote their anti-Christian agenda.

"The devil will cite scripture for his purpose."

• Advertisement
  • SAVO

SAVO

This is nothing new. It has always been the stance of the Catholic Church. God gave us our body, our five senses, food to eat, beautiful things to look at, beautiful sounds to listen to, etc; so, these things are by definition divine (from God).

What the Huffington Post won't tell you is that the Pope, like all Christians, believes that these things should be enjoyed in moderation and in their proper context.

It's not the first time the leftist media quote the Pope out of context, to promote their anti-Christian agenda.

"The devil will cite scripture for his purpose."

this pope made a change inside the catholic church after years of scandals and decline..
    i am seeing his positive effect around me everyday..
    even i started to apreciate the things he is doing and as u know i belong to an ideology that radically oppose the church

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    this pope made a change inside the catholic church after years of scandals and decline..
    i am seeing his positive effect around me everyday..
    even i started to apreciate the things he is doing and as u know i belong to an ideology that radically oppose the church
    No need to go on a tangent. What the pope did or didn't do for the Church, in general, is another topic.

My post relates to one topic in specific, and the fact that in that one topic, the Huffington Post are misrepresenting the Pope's stances.

The Pope can have his own style, but he can not, and will not, change fundamental Christian values.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "The Church has condemned inhuman, brutish, vulgar pleasure, but has on the other hand always accepted human, simple, moral pleasure," he added.