• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Informational Deep Into Christianity

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

This is nothing new. It has always been the stance of the Catholic Church. God gave us our body, our five senses, food to eat, beautiful things to look at, beautiful sounds to listen to, etc; so, these things are by definition divine (from God).

What the Huffington Post won't tell you is that the Pope, like all Christians, believes that these things should be enjoyed in moderation and in their proper context.

It's not the first time the leftist media quote the Pope out of context, to promote their anti-Christian agenda.

"The devil will cite scripture for his purpose."

SAVO

This is nothing new. It has always been the stance of the Catholic Church. God gave us our body, our five senses, food to eat, beautiful things to look at, beautiful sounds to listen to, etc; so, these things are by definition divine (from God).

What the Huffington Post won't tell you is that the Pope, like all Christians, believes that these things should be enjoyed in moderation and in their proper context.

It's not the first time the leftist media quote the Pope out of context, to promote their anti-Christian agenda.

"The devil will cite scripture for his purpose."

this pope made a change inside the catholic church after years of scandals and decline..
i am seeing his positive effect around me everyday..
even i started to apreciate the things he is doing and as u know i belong to an ideology that radically oppose the church

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
this pope made a change inside the catholic church after years of scandals and decline..
i am seeing his positive effect around me everyday..
even i started to apreciate the things he is doing and as u know i belong to an ideology that radically oppose the church

No need to go on a tangent. What the pope did or didn't do for the Church, in general, is another topic.

My post relates to one topic in specific, and the fact that in that one topic, the Huffington Post are misrepresenting the Pope's stances.

The Pope can have his own style, but he can not, and will not, change fundamental Christian values.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
"The Church has condemned inhuman, brutish, vulgar pleasure, but has on the other hand always accepted human, simple, moral pleasure," he added.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Rida3at al Kabeer in the Bible

Isaiah 66:11
"That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory."

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
Rida3at al Kabeer in the Bible

Isaiah 66:11
"That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory."

لهالدرجة مفلس يا زلمه؟ Did you read verse 10?
The context is speaking about Jerusalem.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
So? It's just a symbolic figure describing how Jews enjoy the glory of Jerusalem. This is not a law allowing men to breastfeed from women so that they become أبناءها بالرضاعة like in Islam. You are totally bankrupt و فاضي

It is still a description of adult breastfeeding. Cant the author find a better analogy?

What of this:

Ezekiel 23:20
She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey’s and emissions like those of a horse.

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
It is still a description of adult breastfeeding. Cant the author find a better analogy?

What of this:

Ezekiel 23:20
She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey’s and emissions like those of a horse.

شفت إنك مفلس. بتضلك تعيدن هني ذاتن وأنت أصلا مش قاري السياق. بتروح على شي سايت وبتصير تلقطن وبتفكر إنك اكتشفت البارود. على كل، هذا آخر مرة برد لإنو القصة مش محرزه

Rafidi

Legendary Member
شفت إنك مفلس. بتضلك تعيدن هني ذاتن وأنت أصلا مش قاري السياق. بتروح على شي سايت وبتصير تلقطن وبتفكر إنك اكتشفت البارود. على كل، هذا آخر مرة برد لإنو القصة مش محرزه

I'm not concerned with context here as much as with the appropriateness of the description. You should have realized that.

Totenkopf

@Rafidi this is not a direct reply to you since you made it clear you're not interested. This is just in case some brozers of yours get excited by these verses like you, it's good to set the context for them.

In the old testament the sin of idolatry is often equated to adultery. They are both forms of unfaithfulness. This explains the explicit sexual terms when Ezekiel spoke about Samaria and Jerusalem allegorically.

NewB

Legendary Member
@Rafidi this is not a direct reply to you since you made it clear you're not interested. This is just in case some brozers of yours get excited by these verses like you, it's good to set the context for them.

In the old testament the sin of idolatry is often equated to adultery. They are both forms of unfaithfulness. This explains the explicit sexual terms when Ezekiel spoke about Samaria and Jerusalem allegorically.

What do you consider Idolatry though?

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
@Dark Angel Mesh ktir hal 2ad? :lol:

well this is the first time i hear of this. however, with that said here is what we need to know in order to validate the claim:

1- is the person making something up?
2- is maro22bacha innocently sharing a false claim?
3- was it done by an artist to convey a given intent, whether theological or not?
4- is it a photoshop?

when we have all this information, we can then validate and give an informed opinion.

at the moment though what i can assure you is that none of the above really matters, for the objective of faith is on a completely different level.