Informational Deep Into Christianity

Totenkopf

you should have learned a thing or two from the discussions we had to rise morally and ethically, but it seems some things are not meant to be. once a low life, always a lowlife.

Bro lay off @Rafidi, he just wants to have some fun. Notice he never posts anything of substance and when he slips a verse from the bible he embarrasses himself as he clearly has no idea what it means. I tagged him in this thread above and he totally ignored it.

@Rafidi look how easy it is to post nonsense, if you click on this link you will see a ton of google news about imams that got jailed for sexual assault imam jailed sexual - Google Search

You're really not impressing us!

Bro lay off @Rafidi, he just wants to have some fun. Notice he never posts anything of substance and when he slips a verse from the bible he embarrasses himself as he clearly has no idea what it means. I tagged him in this thread above and he totally ignored it.

@Rafidi look how easy it is to post nonsense, if you click on this link you will see a ton of google news about imams that got jailed for sexual assault imam jailed sexual - Google Search

You're really not impressing us!

هيدي اقوى وحدة​

Imam in Uganda is mocked for mistakenly marrying a man​

? ? ? ? ? ?

Nun appointed to Vatican voting position says 'patriarchal mindset is changing'

Nun appointed to Vatican voting position says 'patriarchal mindset is changing'
BY JOSEPH CHOI
TWEET SHARE MORE
A French nun who became the first woman named to a voting position in the Vatican said on Wednesday that the “patriarchal mindset is changing."

Nathalie Becquart, 52, also described her appointment as a “brave signal and prophetic decision,” The Associated Press reports.

“What I hope is that this will be seen also in the field, in the dioceses, in the parishes,” she added at a news conference. “I hope this act will encourage other bishops, priests, religious authorities, and that all this will include women more and more.“

Francis appointed Becquart as the first female co-undersecretary of the Synod of Bishops on Saturday. As co-undersecretary, she will be responsible for major meetings between world bishops. Her appointment is also notable as she is relatively young by Vatican standards to have a senior role.

Francis has appointed several women to higher-ranking positions within the Vatican. He recently appointed Italian magistrate Catia Summaria as the first female promoter of justice in the Vatican's Court of Appeals.

Biden's DOJ begins replacing Trump-appointed U.S. attorneys
Election commission approves new guidelines to secure, update voting...
The pope has also appointed women to high-ranking positions overseeing the Vatican's finances, museums and press office.

“A door has been opened. We will see what other steps could be taken in the future,” the synod’s secretary-general, Cardinal Mario Grech said to the Vatican's in-house media at the time of Becquart's appointment.

As the AP notes, women have long complained about their status in the Catholic Church. Though Francis has upheld the church's stance on barring female priests, he has established a commission to study the role women had in the early history of the church in response to calls that they be allowed to become priests.

NewLeb

The Catholic Church is no longer leaning to the right. This pope is pretty leftist, which explains why he’s meeting with a high-level Shiite authority.

Totenkopf

.تعازينا لإخوانّا المسيحية. اليوم الله قتل حالو

Good one brother Manifesto,

You know I was once reading the tafsirs for verse 5:73 and it dawned on me that some of the brightest Islamic scholars like Al Qurtubi, Ibn Kathir and Al Tabbari are donkeys when it comes to understanding our faith.

Consequently, ana shakhsiyan ma be3tob 3alek 😘

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Good one brother Manifesto,

You know I was once reading the tafsirs for verse 5:73 and it dawned on me that some of the brightest Islamic scholars like Al Qurtubi, Ibn Kathir and Al Tabbari are donkeys when it comes to understanding our faith.

Consequently, ana shakhsiyan ma be3tob 3alek 😘

If Jesus is God incarnate, and God is omnipotent, does that not mean that the Christian God chose to die on the cross? Ma fik te3tab 3a 7ada for 'ministerpreting' your faith when every biblical story sounds just as credible as Litte Red Riding Hood.

Totenkopf

If Jesus is God incarnate, and God is omnipotent, does that not mean that the Christian God chose to die on the cross? Ma fik te3tab 3a 7ada for 'ministerpreting' your faith when every biblical story sounds just as credible as Litte Red Riding Hood.
It so happens that your islamic allah confirms every one of these bibilical stories regardless of your opinion.

The answer lies in your question as it is wrongly formulated. I invite you to make an effort if you're really interested in an answer, give google a shot mate.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
It so happens that your islamic allah confirms every one of these bibilical stories regardless of your opinion.

The answer lies in your question as it is wrongly formulated. I invite you to make an effort if you're really interested in an answer, give google a shot mate.
7aram l Muslims yekluwa min wara Manifesto. He's a fellow atheist just having some fun. :lol:

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Two replies, both attempts at ridicule. Not a single argument to refute my point.
Thanks for proving me right.

Totenkopf

Two replies, both attempts at ridicule. Not a single argument to refute my point.
Thanks for proving me right.
if I wanted to refute your "point" I would've done so from the first reply.
I am simply not interested in refuting your "point", like I said, Google it!