Deep into Druze faith

Saqar18

Saqar18

I read this on your website. Very excited to hear what comes out

• Advertisement
  • Saqar18

Saqar18

Myso, just re-thinking this video. I find it interesting how simple it was for these 2 masons to understand the general position of the druze in the levant. The "druze will kill another druze on oppossing battlefields" basically to display a loyalty to nation, but priorty is the communities survival.

Its simple to understand. Their numbers arent growing anymore. But they are still good sized fabric of a country.

I just dont understand al-hakim. I read as much as i did and i never heard he went to india, i thought he made that message in Egypt?

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

Orange Room Supporter
    Myso, just re-thinking this video. I find it interesting how simple it was for these 2 masons to understand the general position of the druze in the levant. The "druze will kill another druze on oppossing battlefields" basically to display a loyalty to nation, but priorty is the communities survival.

Its simple to understand. Their numbers arent growing anymore. But they are still good sized fabric of a country.

I just dont understand al-hakim. I read as much as i did and i never heard he went to india, i thought he made that message in Egypt?
    Not sure about that part. The video does have numerous errors.
    Al-Hakim did send Fatimid messengers to India and China. Seeking a possible alliance against Abbasids.
    He was definitely influenced with Eastern Religions and had religious meetings with different faiths. But there doesn't seem to be any evidence he went East.