• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Deep into Druze faith

Saqar18

Saqar18

I read this on your website. Very excited to hear what comes out

• Advertisement
  • Saqar18

Saqar18

Myso, just re-thinking this video. I find it interesting how simple it was for these 2 masons to understand the general position of the druze in the levant. The "druze will kill another druze on oppossing battlefields" basically to display a loyalty to nation, but priorty is the communities survival.

Its simple to understand. Their numbers arent growing anymore. But they are still good sized fabric of a country.

I just dont understand al-hakim. I read as much as i did and i never heard he went to india, i thought he made that message in Egypt?

Myso

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
    Myso, just re-thinking this video. I find it interesting how simple it was for these 2 masons to understand the general position of the druze in the levant. The "druze will kill another druze on oppossing battlefields" basically to display a loyalty to nation, but priorty is the communities survival.

Its simple to understand. Their numbers arent growing anymore. But they are still good sized fabric of a country.

I just dont understand al-hakim. I read as much as i did and i never heard he went to india, i thought he made that message in Egypt?
    Not sure about that part. The video does have numerous errors.
    Al-Hakim did send Fatimid messengers to India and China. Seeking a possible alliance against Abbasids.
    He was definitely influenced with Eastern Religions and had religious meetings with different faiths. But there doesn't seem to be any evidence he went East.

Saqar18

Saqar18

Not sure about that part. The video does have numerous errors.
    Al-Hakim did send Fatimid messengers to India and China. Seeking a possible alliance against Abbasids.
    He was definitely influenced with Eastern Religions and had religious meetings with different faiths. But there doesn't seem to be any evidence he went East.
    Thank you

Myso

Myso

Orange Room Supporter