Deep into Islam..

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

I have a question to Oroomers, especially Muslims: If Mohamed was alive today, do you think he would pass airport security or would be detained for terrorism and underage sex?
If Mohammad was alive today, you would be thrown from the top of a building for raising the banner of united colors of Benetton :lol:

• Advertisement
  • ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

وانتو كرهكن شو؟
    انتو بترضعو الولد كره للمسيحي

مش عاجبك خليك بالصحراء
    شوووووووووووووووووووو؟ ما فهمتها هيدي ... شو قصّدك؟

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

At least it's their choice to be 'whores'. I'm sure that's better than Muslim women who are gang-raped by their male relatives, including their fathers and brothers. Most Muslims are the product of rape and incest, hence the low IQs and weird appearances.
    1 - no they are not whores by choice, this is a byproduct of the capitalist, democratic system. convincing a woman,
    that being a whore is a mere job. crusaders ****s her and then leaves her with a baby and the rest of the story you know it very well

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

A famous Egyptian actress takes off her hijab despite massive backlash.
    Another victory for women against Islamic society.

@ice_tea

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

@ice_tea

Good. I just hope she's safe. Islamic Egyptian society is one of the most hateful and toxic in the world. Women and Copts are treated like trash there.

NewLeb

NewLeb

I have a questions to Muslim friends, since before the prophet the arabs didn't believe in God and they were pagans , how come the father of Muhammed is called Abd Allah?

he got the name later or he was Christian/Jew or some sect that believed in God.

thanks
    No, pre-Islamic Arabs did indeed “believe” in the concept of Allah, or Divinity, or Absoluteness- whatever you want to call it. They however prayed to and worshipped lesser pagan entities.

This is similar to how ancient Greeks viewed Zeus, as Father of all lesser gods.

NewLeb

NewLeb

She took a piece of cloth off her head, and you lot are acting she like she found the cure for cancer. Lol.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter

I hope the UK does something before it's too late. Limit Muslim immigration as a first step.

@LVV
    Should stop all migration from countries like Pakistan

vicking

vicking

I have a question to Muslims and Shiaa especially
    Now that General Souleimany has been murdered, wbat exactly can he expect? Would he go to heaven? Is it true that as he died in "martyr" according to Muslims that he would get 72 virgins? Please can you elaborate?

As Christians we hear about these but to be honest we don't know what is true and what is not. Thank you

NewLeb

NewLeb

I have a question to Muslims and Shiaa especially
    Now that General Souleimany has been murdered, wbat exactly can he expect? Would he go to heaven? Is it true that as he died in "martyr" according to Muslims that he would get 72 virgins? Please can you elaborate?

As Christians we hear about these but to be honest we don't know what is true and what is not. Thank you
    If he was truly a martyr, he’d get the benefit of going straight to heaven, without having to be judged on Judgement Day. And yes, that means he gets those virgins, albeit the number being irrelevant.

vicking

vicking

If he was truly a martyr, he’d get the benefit of going straight to heaven, without having to be judged on Judgement Day. And yes, that means he gets those virgins, albeit the number being irrelevant.
    Muslims consider him a martyr, so what is the exact belief?
    Would he really get 72 ladies or it is symbolic?

NewLeb

NewLeb

Yes, he really does get those virgins if he died a martyr in the eyes of God. Islam doesn’t shy away from sex.

NewB

NewB

Legendary Member
    A martyr is someone who falls into certain criteria but the final decision is that of God.

The earthly body is vehicle a for the soul. The soul goes into the next world in a new form. Whatever that happens to be, it will be rewarded with beautiful beings called 7oor al 3ayn. Being married on earth also plays a factor.

The 7oor al 3ayn (your lady reference) are supposed to be beautiful beings in heaven. The soul doesn't go to heaven right away after death. There is a process of judgement, and souls enter hell/heaven after judgement day.