Deep into Islam..

R

Ralph N

what ever ne worships
its fine by me

as long as the said "'God'" doesnt command you to kill, maim and impale etc
hey be what you want to be
just dont base your believes on violence
They cant handle love because their soul is dark..

Hanna people chose who they want to be its a fact according to their own soul...dark souls do dark things...

• Advertisement
  • AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I have a question to Oroomers, especially Muslims: If Mohamed was alive today, do you think he would pass airport security or would be detained for terrorism and underage sex?
    My question still hasn't been answered after all these years.

NewLeb

NewLeb

They cant handle love because their soul is dark..

Hanna people chose who they want to be its a fact according to their own soul...dark souls do dark things...
    Sure, bud. Christians are the biggest hypocrites when it comes to love. Yes, they’ll chant all about “Jesus loves me!” but when no one is watching them, out comes all the hate and bigotry. They only love what they want to love.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Maybe because it’s a stupid question coming from a complete moron...🤷‍♂️
    Or it could be because you're a dirty Muslim apologist trying to pass as me because you have no personality.

R

Ralph N

Sure, bud. Christians are the biggest hypocrites when it comes to love. Yes, they’ll chant all about “Jesus loves me!” but when no one is watching them, out comes all the hate and bigotry. They only love what they want to love.
    What matters is that Jesus gave the right instructions... He said love one another... he didnt say Behead those who dont believe in me...

NewLeb

NewLeb

What matters is that Jesus gave the right instructions... He said love one another... he didnt say Behead those who dont believe in me...
    Oh, but it’s so easy for you to say that, given that all you guys have to do is sign a piece of paper to affirm a drone strike. No one bats an eye because you’re clean-shaven, and wear a nice tailored suit. You don’t have to see the blood, so that makes it A-okay!

But God is not fooled.

R

Ralph N

Oh, but it’s so easy for you to say that, given that all you guys have to do is sign a piece of paper to affirm a drone strike. No one bats an eye because you’re clean-shaven, and wear a nice tailored suit. You don’t have to see the blood, so that makes it A-okay!

But God is not fooled.
    Im not talking about people... Im talking about the doctrine..

NewLeb

NewLeb

My doctrine tells me to love...
    Islamics tell to behead those who dont subdue...
    I know, which is why your doctrine has failed miserably in the real world. This is why self-righteous nobodys like yourself are only good at telling everyone else how “loving” you are- when we know you're all just full of ****.

R

Ralph N

I know, which is why your doctrine has failed miserably in the real world. This is why self-righteous nobodys like yourself are only good at telling everyone else how “loving” you are- when we know you're all just full of ****.
    Again your talking about people... I am talking about Jesus who is spreading Love harmony and Muhamad who is spreading fear and death...
    Love doesnt fail... we fail at loving...
    Our heart may be dark now, unable to do the right thing... eventually we will succeed maybe not in this life time, but we have to keep trying.
    Everything that harms an other being, animals included is of Devilish act... if I do it its evil if you do it its evil.... We will suffer the consequences no doubt...
    Stop trying to prove yourself right, contemplate and ask God to show you the way... It could never be a harming way...never... Ask him to light your heart....

NewLeb

NewLeb

Again your talking about people... I am talking about Jesus who is spreading Love harmony and Muhamad who is spreading fear and death...
    Except that Jesus didn’t have to deal with matters of the state (i.e. war) like the prophets Moses and Muhammad had to. He exclusively dealt with spiritual matters. It’s real easy for you and your ilk to proudly spout the same stupid nonsense: “look at us, we’re the most loving.” Yeah, we know what you believe in....

This is also why Christianity is a just a “feel-good” religion that has no basis whatsoever in Reality.

R

Ralph N

Except that Jesus didn’t have to deal with matters of the state (i.e. war) like the prophets Moses and Muhammad had to. He exclusively dealt with spiritual matters. It’s real easy for you and your ilk to proudly spout the same stupid nonsense: “look at us, we’re the most loving.” Yeah, we know what you believe in....

This is also why Christianity is a just a “feel-good” religion that has no basis whatsoever in Reality.
    Yes he did, they came and asked him and forced him to speak against the romans but he didnt encourage the natives to revenge and aggressive attitude towards others, in fact this is the most remarkable and true politician... an other one is Gandhi... He did the right thing..
    People who are in harmony and spiritual balance will never encourage anyone to do evil acts on an other...
    We have to agree killing is of Devilish acts whether it is a Christian or a Muslim or a Buddhist or a Hindu... forget about it, there is no good and evil fighting, it is only between imbalanced people two evils trying to force themselves on each other... Good never go to war, it only helps the people to fight corruption inside themselves... because what ever is happening is happening for your own good.

R

Ralph N

You have issues man, thinking love has nothing to do with reality is really getting into you.. You have to remove that from your head, when you die only your actions will remain, its not brave to kill a man, its brave to forgive a man who did a wrong did to you..

العفو عند المقدرة

NewLeb

NewLeb

Yes he did,
    No, he clearly didn’t. Just because they “asked him some questions” does not mean he was a political leader who dealt with state matters (ON A DAILY BASIS). So stop lying. When people want to annihilate you, you need to fight back, ‘lest you get destroyed. This is reality, something you’d prefer to ignore.

R

Ralph N

No, he clearly didn’t. Just because they “asked him some questions” does not mean he was a political leader who dealt with state matters (ON A DAILY BASIS). So stop lying. When people want to annihilate you, you need to fight back, ‘lest you get destroyed. This is reality, something you’d prefer to ignore.
    Jesus was teaching us not to retaliate... and by the way, it is Islam that teaches to annihilate.. not Christianity... On political level both are evil.. but based on doctrine, Christianity is peaceful while Islam is Evil.

NewLeb

NewLeb

You have issues man, thinking love has nothing to do with reality is really getting into you.. You have to remove that from your head, when you die only your actions will remain, its not brave to kill a man, its brave to forgive a man who did a wrong did to you..
    You have comprehension issues, man. I never said love had “nothing” to do with reality. My argument is that reality cannot exclusively be perceived through moral concepts like love. When a group wants to annihilate you, you fight back. Loving them will not help, as their only modus operandi is destroying you. This is Reality, but you self-righteous and sanctimonious characters prefer to ignore it. This is why Jesus freaks amount to nothing.