Deep into Islam..

• Advertisement
  • R

Ralph N

You have comprehension issues, man. I never said love had “nothing” to do with reality. My argument is that reality cannot exclusively be perceived through moral concepts like love. When a group wants to annihilate you, you fight back. Loving them will not help, as their only modus operandi is destroying you. This is Reality, but you self-righteous and sanctimonious characters prefer to ignore it. This is why Jesus freaks amount to nothing.
    You think it doesnt help ... But in reality love is the only way you break the karmic chain... all other options will keep you trapped...
    Jesus said love your enemies, your will be done (To God) to not retaliate evil those are spiritual signs...

This is why we have people like Mar Charbel, Haridini, Rafqa, Ya3koub el Kaboushi, and they are a lot in the world, because when you master this you will be a healer and transcend physical laws....

NewLeb

NewLeb

Wordly Political position is not the profession of a Spiritual Master...
    EXACTLY. So you and the rest of the hypocrites have no right in trying to find moral wrongs in the dispensation of stately matters. Moses and Muhammad assumed BOTH spiritual and political roles, and thus had to deal with things like war (which is a STATE AFFAIR).

NewLeb

NewLeb

You think it doesnt help
    That’s another strawman of yours, as I never even argued that. Love has its place like everything else does, but you want everything to be about love, which is clearly not the case.

And there is more to spiritual elevation than just “love.” Those saints you mentioned didn’t get to that level merely by “love,” but by continuous mental and physical discipline.

R

Ralph N

EXACTLY. So you and the rest of the hypocrites have no right in trying to find moral wrongs in the dispensation of stately matters. Moses and Muhammad assumed BOTH spiritual and political roles, and thus had to deal with things like war (which is a STATE AFFAIR).
    Why are you angry? because you want to prove that Moses who is a murderer and a fake prophet is a good one, and muhamad too, and you belong to the right side of the story? know this, any one who injects killing in his doctrines is a fake prophet who serves only one Master and it is a dark one...

R

Ralph N

That’s another strawman of yours, as I never even argued that. Love has its place like everything else does, but you want everything to be about love, which is clearly not the case.

And there is more to spiritual elevation than just “love.” Those saints you mentioned didn’t get to that level merely by “love,” but by continuous mental and physical discipline.
    Killing is wrong Moses said YOU shall Not kill yet he killed people he is the hypocrite, and Muhamad claimed he is a messenger yes he is but not to God, for God is love and mercy...
    You still have time to think about it, better to do it in this life time the sooner the better, trapping yourself in this karmic cycle will only longer your suffering...

vicking

vicking

You guys are funny, arguing arguing and arguing... At the end God came through his Son, Jesus and gave clear directions of Love, forgiveness and peace.

Whoever will not follow this, will get judged badly afterwards.... This life is short term, stop wasting your time and get back to God

NewLeb

NewLeb

Why are you angry?
    My anger is simply a reflection of your own sanctimonious arrogance.

because you want to prove that Moses who is a murderer and a fake prophet is a good one, and muhamad too, and you belong to the right side of the story? know this, any one who injects killing in his doctrines is a fake prophet who serves only one Master and it is a dark one...
    No, I’m simply proving that Christians like you are full of ****. You are using your ego to determine what is good or bad. Ergo, when people die in war, it makes you feel bad, which disallows you from looking beyond good and evil and perceiving Truth. Your stupid ego is in the way, which is why you’re always offended and cry about my alleged “anger.”

In other words, Christians like you only love what they want to love.

R

Ralph N

No, I’m simply proving that Christians like you are full of ****. You are using your ego to determine what is good or bad. Ergo, when people die in war, it makes you feel bad, which disallows you from looking beyond good and evil and perceiving Truth. Your stupid ego is in the way, which is why you’re always offended and cry about my alleged “anger.”

In other words, Christians like you only love what they want to love.
    My Ego? my Ego? when I tell you people should love their enemies it becomes Ego? but when you preach that you should kill all who dont subdue to your allat its not ego right?.... If I teach my child to kill all those who dont agree with him and you teach your child the same we will have hell on earth and the only ruler will be satan...
    But if we teach our children to forgive and love the other we will create heaven... Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind... Moses was wrong, Muhamad was wrong, those are power hungry satans servants....
    Those who really serve God do good actions forgive and love even their enemies, because the period you are on earth is very limited, after that you have eternity, you chose if your going to spend it in hell or heaven.....

R

Ralph N

Anger caused the death and destruction of many civilizations whether from Christians Mulims Jews, Buddhist or Indian or any other religion or a party in the world. It got us no where... the same formula cannot be used to expect better results...

NewLeb

NewLeb

My Ego? my Ego? when I tell you people should love their enemies it becomes Ego?
    Correct, because you have nothing to do with it. How you personally feel about anything is entirely irrelevant, as it only gets in the way of perceiving Truth, and only Truth. Only God knows what is truly good or evil, not what you think based on your own particular human conditioning.

but when you preach that you should kill all who dont subdue to your allat its not ego right?....
    “Kill all”- this idea is based on the fantasy of Christian groups with a penchant for spreading false Muslim propaganda. These are the same evil hypocritical Christians whose sole concern is converting as many heathens as possible. They don’t care about Truth, but only about their stupid religious sect.

If I teach my child to kill all those who dont agree with him and you teach your child the same we will have hell on earth and the only ruler will be satan...
    But if we teach our children to forgive and love the other we will create heaven... Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind... Moses was wrong, Muhamad was wrong, those are power hungry satans servants....
    Those who really serve God do good actions forgive and love even their enemies, because the period you are on earth is very limited, after that you have eternity, you chose if your going to spend it in hell or heaven.....
    You can teach your children whatever you please. Just know that Reality remains as it is, always, and forever. Whatever personal reality of yours that you wish to inculcate in your children, know that Truth ultimately encompasses everything, and supersedes human notions of morality.

R

Ralph N

Correct, because you have nothing to do with it. How you personally feel about anything is entirely irrelevant, as it only gets in the way of perceiving Truth, and only Truth. Only God knows what is truly good or evil, not what you think based on your own particular human conditioning.

“Kill all”- this idea is based on the fantasy of Christian groups with a penchant for spreading false Muslim propaganda. These are the same evil hypocritical Christians whose sole concern is converting as many heathens as possible. They don’t care about Truth, but only about their stupid religious sect.

You can teach your children whatever you please. Just know that Reality remains as it is, always, and forever. Whatever personal reality of yours that you wish to inculcate in your children, know that Truth ultimately encompasses everything, and supersedes human notions of morality.
    It has began you cannot stop it.. It will only grow more ... With time everything changes..

NewLeb

NewLeb

It has began you cannot stop it.. It will only grow more ... With time everything changes..
    But Truth remains as it always was, Eternal. There is no beginning, and no end. Only the fools think they’re changing anything.

R

Ralph N

But Truth remains as it always was, Eternal. There is no beginning, and no end. Only the fools think they’re changing anything.
    Dont be so hard on yourself...
    Thats why Moses and Muhamad has one god and Jesus is the Real God. Moses and Muhamad ordered the death of many .... Jesus ordered love....The Truth is one eternal..cannot be changed...

NewLeb

NewLeb

Dont be so hard on yourself...
    Thats why Moses and Muhamad has one god and Jesus is the Real God. Moses and Muhamad ordered the death of many .... Jesus ordered love....The Truth is one eternal..cannot be changed...
    Whatever makes you happy sonny....

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    WHAT DOES ALLAH MEAN?

1. Does the Qur'an define the word "Allah"? No.
    2. Was the name "Allah" revealed for the first time in the Qur'an? No
    3. Does the Qur'an assume that its readers have already heard of "Allah"? Yes
    4. Should we look into pre-1slamic Arabian history to see who "Allah" was before M0hammad? Yes.
    5. According to M0slem tradition, was M0hammad born into a Christian family and tribe? No
    6. Was he born into a Jewish family or tribe? No
    7. What religion was his family and tribe? Pagans
    8. What was the name of his pagan father? Abdullah (Abd + Allah)
    9. Did M0hammad participate in the pagan ceremonies of Mecca? Yes
    10. Did the Arabs in pre-1slamic times worship 360 gods? Yes
    11. Did the pagans Arabs worship the sun, moon and the stars? Yes
    12. Did the Arabs built temples to the Moon-god? Yes
    13. Did different Arab tribes give the Moon-god different names/titles? Yes
    14. What were some of the names/titles? Sin, Hubul, Ilumquh, Al-ilah.
    15. Was the title "al-ilah" (the god) used of the Moon-god? Yes
    16. Was the word "Allah" derived from "al-ilah?" Yes
    17. Was the pagan "Allah" a high god in a pantheon of deities? Yes.
    18. Was he worshipped at the Kaaba? Yes.
    19. Was Allah only one of many Meccan gods? Yes
    20. Did they place a statue of Hubul on top of the Kabah? Yes.
    21. At that time was Hubul considered the Moon-god? Yes.
    22. Was the Kabah thus the "house of the Moon-god"? Yes.
    23. Did the name "Allah" eventually replace that of Hubul as the name of the Moon god? Yes.
    24. Did they call the Kabah the "house of Allah"? Yes
    25. Did the pagans develop religious rites in connection with the worship of their gods? Yes.
    26. Did the pagans practice the Pilgrimage, the Fast of Ramadan, running around the Kabah seven times, kissing the black stone, shaving the head, animal sacrifices, running up and down two hills, throwing stones at the devil, snorting water in and out the nose, praying several times a day toward Mecca, giving alms, Friday prayers, etc.? Yes.
    27. Did M0hammad command his followers to participate in these pagan ceremonies while the pagans were still in control of Mecca? Yes (Yusuf Ali, fn. 214, pg. 78).
    28. Did 1slam go on to adopt these pagan religious rites? Yes. (Yusuf Ali: fn. 223 pg. 80).
    29. Were al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat called "the daughters of Allah"? Yes.
    30. Did the Qur'an at one point tell M0slems to worship al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat? Yes. In Surah 53:19-20.
    31. Have those verses been "abrogated" out of the present Qur'an? Yes.
    32. What were they called? "The Satanic Verses." Yes.
    33. Was the crescent moon an ancient pagan symbol of the Moon-god throughout the ancient world? Yes.
    34. Was it the religious symbol of the Moon-god in Arabia? Yes
    35. Were stars also used as pagan symbols of the daughters of Allah? Yes
    36. Did the Jews or the Christians of Arabia use the crescent moon with several stars next to it as symbols of their faith? No
    37. Did 1slam adopt the pagan crescent moon and stars as it religious symbol? Yes.
    38. As 1slam developed over the centuries, did it adopt pagan names, pagan ceremonies, pagan temples and pagan symbols? Yes
    39. Is it possible that most M0slems do not know the pagan sources of the symbols and rites of their own religion? Yes.
    40. Are they shocked to find out the true sources of their ceremonies and stories? Yes
    41. Can Islam be the religion of Abraham if it is derived from paganism? No
    42. What then is 1slam? A modern version of one of the ancient fertility cults.
    43. Is the "Allah" of the Qur'an, the Christian God of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? No
    44. Do the Jews say that the M0slem "Allah" is their God too? No
    45. Then whose god is Allah? Paganism

NewLeb

NewLeb

WHAT DOES ALLAH MEAN?

1. Does the Qur'an define the word "Allah"? No.
    You can’t define Allah, because Allah is incomprehensible, and thus cannot be categorized and classified by the human intellect. Allah/God is who He is, period.

Allah is known by His Divine Names and Eternal Attributes, which is what the Qur’an constantly refers to. Ergo, He is the Most Merciful; the Most Knowledgeable, The Reality; The One; etc...

Nice try though! :)