Deep into Islam..

• Advertisement
  • NewLeb

NewLeb

I rest my case here.....I cannot discuss with disrespectful people....that say anything tale3 nezel to defend a stupidity that is 1 million years old
    And you defend stupidity that’s 200 years old. What’s your point?

NewLeb

NewLeb

If so, then this doesn't mean that jinns don't exist, you're just lacking the instruments to see them
    right or wrong ?
    Exactly.

Humans are limited visibly in terms what they can see of the electromagnetic spectrum, so why are they assuming with such great confidence that creatures like jinns can’t possibly exist???

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    Exactly.

Humans are limited visibly in terms what they can see of the electromagnetic spectrum, so why are they assuming with such great confidence that creatures like jinns can’t possibly exist???
    Comparing the Electromagnetic spectrum to jinns is like comparing The camel to the mjadara

Carol Friandise

Carol Friandise

Exactly.
    لأنه محمودات كلنّ ههههههههههه

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    And why is that?
    The Electromagnetic spectrum is something explored and studied by quantum mechanics....something real and existing

I don't think Einstein would have loved to think even about the presence or absence of jinns......it is like asking what is the gender of angels, and why god is a male and not a female.....how does that affect the material world around us?

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    Because she is a scientist. She would soon flaunt that science card. Atheists are the only scientists on earth.
    this is not true, lot of scientists are not atheist

Albert Einstein stated that he believed in the pantheistic God of Baruch Spinoza. He did not believe in a personal God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings, a view which he described as naïve. He clarified however that, "I am not an atheist", preferring to call himself an agnostic,or a "religious nonbeliever."Einstein also stated he did not believe in life after death, adding "one life is enough for me." He was closely involved in his lifetime with several humanist groups.

NewLeb

NewLeb

The Electromagnetic spectrum is something explored and studied by quantum mechanics....something real and existing
    And there are a lot of these “real” and “existing” things within the ES that humans can’t visibly see, but they nevertheless exist. Jinns could simply be a composition of waves that the human eye cannot presently detect.

don't think Einstein would have loved to think even about the presence or absence of jinns......it is like asking what is the gender of angels, and why god is a male and not a female.....how does that affect the material world around us?
    Einstein wasn’t interested in explaining ancient theological concepts in a modern scientific perspective. There’s nothing wrong with doing that however.

For example, jinns are said to be created from a “smokeless fire.” Ancient peoples knew what this meant. In a modern scientific context, this could probably mean pure energy, or radiation waves.