Deep into Islam..

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
And there are a lot of these “real” and “existing” things within the ES that humans can’t visibly see, but they nevertheless exist. Jinns could simply be a composition of waves that the human eye cannot presently detect.

Einstein wasn’t interested in explaining ancient theological concepts in a modern scientific perspective. There’s nothing wrong with doing that however.

For example, jinns are said to be created from a “smokeless fire.” Ancient peoples knew what this meant. In a modern scientific context, this could probably mean pure energy, or radiation waves.
those jinns are nothing but a myth....stop trying to convince yourself they do exist....and what is a myth?

a traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a people or explaining a natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events

And I can tell Electromagnetic radiations are not a myth

• Advertisement
  • NewLeb

NewLeb

those jinns are nothing but a myth....stop trying to convince yourself they do exist....and what is a myth?
    I don’t need to convince myself, I know they exist.

a traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a people or explaining a natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events
    The Quran describes people like you to the point;

6:25- Even when they come to you, arguing with you, those who disbelieve say, “these are nothing but tales of the ancients.”

And I can tell Electromagnetic radiations are not a myth
    Everything in the universe exists in the form of waves. You can’t see all of these waves because of your limited eyesight, so you cannot conclude that jinns (who exist in their own particular wave-form) do not exist.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    it is rather interesting that the people making the case for the islamic perspective on the forum have no clear understanding what spiritual means, and confuse what cannot be directly seen or sensed with the spiritual.

everything in the universe is physically observable, and consequently materialistic and not spiritual, including light, across all the spectrum the visible and the invisible portions of it. it is a common occurrence that the people engaging in this argument are unable to tap into what is meant by spiritual, and this i believe is a mainstream pattern that governs the islamic perspective. there are many exceptions of course, but this is the main trend, which is not also exclusive to the notion of spirituality, but is also apparent for all notions that are abstract by nature.

this by itself creates an unbridgeable breakdown in communication, some the terms being used during the dialogue may be similar however the meaning these terms invoke is completely different. which means that part of the problem is all the way in the very foundation of communication, and everything needs to be rebuild from the ground up in order to be able to correspond correctly with each other. this is how severe the divergence is at times.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    it is rather interesting that the people making the case for the islamic perspective on the forum have no clear understanding what spiritual means, and confuse what cannot be directly seen or sensed with the spiritual.

everything in the universe is physically observable, and consequently materialistic and not spiritual, including light, across all the spectrum the visible and the invisible portions of it. it is a common occurrence that the people engaging in this argument are unable to tap into what is meant by spiritual, and this i believe is a mainstream pattern that governs the islamic perspective. there are many exceptions of course, but this is the main trend, which is not also exclusive to the notion of spirituality, but is also apparent for all notions that are abstract by nature.

this by itself creates an unbridgeable breakdown in communication, some the terms being used during the dialogue may be similar however the meaning these terms invoke is completely different. which means that part of the problem is all the way in the very foundation of communication, and everything needs to be rebuild from the ground up in order to be able to correspond correctly with each other. this is how severe the divergence is at times.
    The usual speaking in parables to yourself and claiming high moral ground. In the end, it is nothing but imaginative fart.

Answer these please:

1. How is speaking in tongue spiritual

2. Is God, the one you believe in, or the father physical?

Carol Friandise

Carol Friandise

lak dakhil el spirituality ana .... bi salem 3alek abou calypse :lol:
    iza @Orangina btotro2 bat7a bet seer tshuf el sa3adeen 3am tor2oss
    shu baddak a7la min heik spirituality wou daya3 ?!
    wlo Darko, sade2neh ma fi ajmal min el deen elli byesma7lak ta3mella fal2a lal mara
    elli bet dal etne2 mitel el boumeh ... sade2neh a7la shou3our min ba3da
    rawaaaaaaaaaaaaa2 ... 7elo el rawa2

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    wlo Darko, sade2neh ma fi ajmal min el deen elli byesma7lak ta3mella fal2a lal mara
    @Rafidi Do you agree with him that your religion byesma7lak te3mella fal2a lal mara li bitne2? #2alEjaL2islemYkarremLmar2a :cigar:

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    @Rafidi Do you agree with him that your religion byesma7lak te3mella fal2a lal mara li bitne2? #2alEjaL2islemYkarremLmar2a :cigar:
    You know very well inno fi Islam el Rawafed w fi Islam el dawaesh. Islam el Rawafed deen karram el mar2a w fi 3endo namoozaj Sayyida Khadija w Sayyida Fatima w Sayyida Zainab w Sayyida Ma'soomah. Deen el dawaesh el mar2a 3endon bas namoozaj la jihad el nika7 lal asaf.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    You know very well inno fi Islam el Rawafed w fi Islam el dawaesh. Islam el Rawafed deen karram el mar2a w fi 3endo namoozaj Sayyida Khadija w Sayyida Fatima w Sayyida Zainab w Sayyida Ma'soomah. Deen el dawaesh el mar2a 3endon bas namoozaj la jihad el nika7 lal asaf.
    bas masha2allah tnaynetkoun bet fakkro enno fi jinns w fi nayezik allah b kebba 3al demons w bala ma nkamil 😂

you are more alike in your perception of religion and spirituality than you’re comfortable to admit :)

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    bas masha2allah tnaynetkoun bet fakkro enno fi jinns w fi nayezik allah b kebba 3al demons w bala ma nkamil 😂

you are more alike in your perception of religion and spirituality than you’re comfortable to admit :)
    It looks like someone has contaminated your thinking. The problem with @Dark Angel and his likes is their insistence to argue and score points on things they can never disprove or prove. Things they haven't, hadnt and will never witness. The reason for that is because when it comes to what is seen, they will lose on all fronts in rational debates. So they go for the things even Muslims themselves Muslims based on faith and not based on evidence.

Even in the Bible, the Christians like DA believe Satan and his demons were demoted and thrown out of heaven after a civil war between the angel Michael and his troops on one hand and satan and his demonic spirits on the other hand. If you want to tell me that civil war in heaven did not take place because CNN did not put a breaking news headline, I dont think you'd be fair to pass such judgment. I really dont understand why someone would argue on the unseen and pass judgement and convince himself he is right when these are things the eyes cant grasp. He even attempts to measure "spirituality". Soon he would invent a meter to measure spirituality. Spiritual 3ala kaifo.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    It looks like someone has contaminated your thinking. The problem with @Dark Angel and his likes is their insistence to argue and score points on things they can never disprove or prove. Things they haven't, hadnt and will never witness. The reason for that is because when it comes to what is seen, they will lose on all fronts in rational debates. So they go for the things even Muslims themselves Muslims based on faith and not based on evidence.

Even in the Bible, the Christians like DA believe Satan and his demons were demoted and thrown out of heaven after a civil war between the angel Michael and his troops on one hand and satan and his demonic spirits on the other hand. If you want to tell me that civil war in heaven did not take place because CNN did not put a breaking news headline, I dont think you'd be fair to pass such judgment. I really dont understand why someone would argue on the unseen and pass judgement and convince himself he is right when these are things the eyes cant grasp. He even attempts to measure "spirituality". Soon he would invent a meter to measure spirituality. Spiritual 3ala kaifo.
    keep ur beef with @Dark Angel to him plz.

i heave been reading the religious threads on this forum since i first started here(back then i was a beleiber) and the people defending your side of the debate always converge to the same points.

i am not spiritual nor adhere to the existence of such things, when i take yoga classes i bite on my lips when the teacher starts speaking ant spirituality and connecting with our environment. so leave me out of it if you please :)

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    keep ur beef with @Dark Angel to him plz.

i heave been reading the religious threads on this forum since i first started here(back then i was a beleiber) and the people defending your side of the debate always converge to the same points.

i am not spiritual nor adhere to the existence of such things, when i take yoga classes i bite on my lips when the teacher starts speaking ant spirituality and connecting with our environment. so leave me out of it if you please :)
    So what's your point?

If you believe that your dad is an honest man, and he has proved it times and times again and you have no cause to doubt his character, then, if he tells you that trees used to talk 2 million years ago, you will believe even though there is no proof and you cant go back . But your faith on this wont be dependent on proof but on what you know in other areas that makes you take your dad's word for the truth. You are convinced he is honest and will never lie. You have cause to believe him. There are things that cant be proven or disproven because they're part of the unseen. We would get to know these things in the after life, if you believe in an after life.

Carol Friandise

Carol Friandise

lek lek lek mallah hypocrite lek !!

NewLeb

NewLeb

He tends to talk a lot without saying much.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Actually @Dark Angel is on a mission to convert each and everyone he
    encounters to Christianity
    why on earth would i want to convert you? :lol: twisted, dishonest, etc.. maybe if you work on yourself and become a better person. but still it doesn't work this way, if Christ wants you then it is a done deal, nothing can stand between Him and you. at any rate, if the decision is not genuine you will not be able to go through the lengthy process.

but here is the actual process in case anyone else of the readers would like to know :)
    • the person will have to ping the closest priest or closest diocese.
    • the priest will set up an appointment with an appropriate person who will do two things:
      • inquire about why they seek to convert
      • make sure that they understand their own religion very well first, and that their decision is not a rash one.
    • if the process is approved then their teaching will then start.
      • they will be appointed a companion who will accompany them for a period that could last for up to two years, to teach them the Catechism and answer any questions that they may have. usually these meetings are held one on one on weekly basis.
      • at the end of this lengthy process, if they are still passionate about being baptized a date will be set, and they will be welcomed into the Church as a new member :) Hallelujah

Last edited:
    Carol Friandise

Carol Friandise

why on earth would i want to convert you? :lol: twisted, dishonest, etc.. maybe if you work on yourself and become a better person. but still it doesn't work this way, if Christ wants you then it is a done deal, nothing can stand between Him and you. at any rate, if the decision is not genuine you will not be able to go through the lengthy process.

but here is the actual process in case anyone else of the readers would like to know :)
    • the person will have to ping the closest priest or closest diocese.
    • the priest will set up an appointment with an appropriate person who will do two things:
      • inquire about why they seek to convert
      • make sure that they understand their own religion very well first, and that their decision is not a rash one.
    • if the process is approved then their teaching will then start.
      • they will be appointed a companion who will accompany them for a period that could last for up to two years, to teach them the Catechism and answer any questions that they may have. usually these meetings are held one on one on weekly basis.
      • at the end of this lengthy process, if they are still passionate about being baptized a date will be set, and they will be welcomed into the Church as a new member :) Hallelujah
    mnee7a "dishonest" haydeh, but about what?! 3elmeh 3elmak.
    anyway, I think there's something missing in the aforementioned boring process.
    ba3ed fi aya salibeh lezem tkoun, Aouneh, Ouwet, Kataeb, A7rar, Marada ... eyleen shi ya abou leila ?
    walla 7assab el priest who is going to convert you?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    mnee7a "dishonest" haydeh, but about what?! 3elmeh 3elmak.
    anyway, I think there's something missing in the aforementioned boring process.
    ba3ed fi aya salibeh lezem tkoun, Aouneh, Ouwet, Kataeb, A7rar, Marada ... eyleen shi ya abou leila ?
    walla 7assab el priest who is going to convert you?
    talama 3am bet sallib bl khamse ma hada 7a yes2l :D