Deep into Islam..

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
Everything in the universe is in motion, is it not?

The building blocks of the universe are atoms, are they not?

Are these atoms not always in constant vibration?

Ergo, if you were to place the entire universe under a massive microscope and zoom in real close, all you will see is waves!
cut it off.... for your own good

• Advertisement
  • Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    what is the point?

you want me to give my opinion abt polygamy?... about marriage in general?
    @Rafidi I believe that both men and women are not monogamous by nature....It is the society that makes them so

Mental models are deeply held internal images of how the world works, images that limit us to familiar ways of thinking and acting. This unique mental model influences the ways in which we interpret events, understand problems and develop solutions...

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Rafidi I believe that both men and women are not monogamous by nature....It is the society that makes them so

Mental models are deeply held internal images of how the world works, images that limit us to familiar ways of thinking and acting. This unique mental model influences the ways in which we interpret events, understand problems and develop solutions...
    That is why 65% of marriages fail. We are not meant to be monogamous.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    are you getting over a breakup?
    Nope. Personally not into relationships, as I believe the only purpose of a relationship is to start a family.
    But my point is many people break up because their partner ends up cheating on them.

I don't think it's the end of the world. Because people, especially men, are not meant to be monogamous.
    And cheating on your partner doesn't necessarily mean you no longer have feelings for them.

People have been led by movies and popular culture to think "cheating" is the end of a relationship.
    Monogamy is a failed experiment. It's time time we embraced open relationships.

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Nope. Personally not into relationships, as I believe the only purpose of a relationship is to start a family.
    But my point is many people break up because their partner ends up cheating on them.

I don't think it's the end of the world. Because people, especially men, are not meant to be monogamous.
    And cheating on your partner doesn't necessarily mean you no longer have feelings for them.

People have been led by movies and popular culture to think "cheating" is the end of a relationship.
    Monogamy is a failed experiment. It's time time we embraced open relationships.
    you reminded me of this comic:

(sorry for going off topic - btw I'm just messing with you @AtheistForJesus)

NewLeb

NewLeb

Speaking of marriage, there’s a good reason why the majority of marriages fail in the West (and increasingly in the East).

Most divorce proceedings are initiated by the wife, and I think that this is mostly due to how female’s minds are conditioned nowadays. They’re raised up to believe that they are better than men, and that they could do whatever they want.

Of course, a lot of it has to do with the ideas that were founded during the the Western Enlightenment. A friend of mine once suggested to me that the more a female becomes educated and independent, the more cocky and aggressive she becomes. Just take a look on this forum. ;)

Islam keeps a female in her natural feminine state.

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    Speaking of marriage, there’s a good reason why the majority of marriages fail in the West (and increasingly in the East).

Most divorce proceedings are initiated by the wife, and I think that this is mostly due to how female’s minds are conditioned nowadays. They’re raised up to believe that they are better than men, and that they could do whatever they want.

Of course, a lot of it has to do with the ideas that were founded during the the Western Enlightenment. A friend of mine once suggested to me that the more a female becomes educated and independent, the more cocky and aggressive she becomes. Just take a look on this forum. ;)

Islam keeps a female in her natural feminine state.
    This the a very childish and shallow believing....

Back in the 30s...60 s...women used to be submissive to an abusive men and they used to accept to stay in a toxic marriage just because a divorced woman was considered a whore.....just for the sake of the kids (because your islam does not allow the divorced woman to see her kids...ya salam 3ala hal shari3a....), she used to stay in a toxic marriage because she was not allowed to work and had no financial support after divorce

No dear educated women do not become aggressive, it is ur twisted male mind that tells you that women should stay submissive to their toxic husbands

Grow up dude

zaha2etna

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    i know its snnoying but no need to ask the man to separate himself from his genitalia, its not that big a deal hes just being a smartass on the internet.
    I would have loved to explain to him the duality between wave and particle....if he was less aggressive

I still believe he is intelligent and smart....I don't agree on the fact that you called him "smartass" (excuse my language).....but a person should know his limits

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    I would have loved to explain to him the duality between wave and particle....if he was less aggressive

I still believe he is intelligent and smart....I don't agree on the fact that you called him "smartass" (excuse my language).....but a person should know his limits
    god bless your good heart, u’reva better person than i am :)

NewLeb

NewLeb

This the a very childish and shallow believing....
    Actually, it’s the type of thinking that’s been around for thousands of years- until now. But then again, nowadays you have males dressing up like women and taking it up the butt, so what do I know.

Back in the 30s...60 s...women used to be submissive to an abusive men and they used to accept to stay in a toxic marriage just because a divorced woman was considered a whore.....just for the sake of the kids
    What a load of crap, as if women these days don’t stay in abusive and toxic relationships, for whatever reason!

(because your islam does not allow the divorced woman to see her kids
    Let’s see the evidence from the pertinent Islamic sources.

she used to stay in a toxic marriage because she was not allowed to work and had no financial support after divorce
    Again, let’s see the evidence from the pertinent Islamic sources.

No dear educated women do not become aggressive,
    Nah, I don’t think so. That’s why the more sensual and seductive types of female are more often than not lacking in intellectual prowess (think of “dumb blondes). The high school jocks aren’t going after the hairy physics nerd....

it is ur twisted male mind that tells you that women should stay submissive to their toxic husbands
    Lol, now that’s a strawman if I ever saw one! Where did I say anything about women staying in abusive environments? Did I hit a nerve or something? :D

zaha2etna
    As long as you keep coming back. ;)

NewLeb

NewLeb

@NewLeb is talking about the livelihood of the universe, this is as small as humans have reached.
    In my opinion the secret is still unkown
    Yes, I am speaking about perceiving and interacting with the universe beyond the limits of what humans can presently see and experience with their fixed senses.

It’s easy to know the laws... but can you bend them? :)