Deep into Islam..

NewLeb

NewLeb

Here a nice little Sufi tale that will invigorate anyone’s pursuit for Truth!

0E7C1377-C88C-4CDD-971F-0365782DD3A7.jpeg
AB4C1D8C-752E-403E-BA2B-92703A56DE19.jpeg
8887B59C-D434-4872-9219-351B9121799B.jpeg
35AD7DC9-0FB7-47B8-85DB-E5DACDA7614C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • NewLeb

NewLeb

Debunking Missionary Lies #1

(Part one)

One common argument (lie) that Christian and Jewish apologists like to peddle on the Internet in order to delegitimize Islam is the idea that Allah is not the God of Abraham. This view originated among American Evangelical circles in the early 1900s.

These “experts” seriously attempt to convince us that Allah is really some sort of obscure pagan deity that was worshipped by the Pre-Islamic Arabs. They don’t have anything to back this up besides the argument that since “Allah” was the name of this pagan deity, it must be him!

Since we’re currently on a mystical theme, I’d rather refute their nonsensical ideas using a more Sufi approach. The Prophet said, according to the Hadith, that “Allah has 99 names, he who commits them to memory will enter heaven.”

The below chart outlines theses names;

C85AB0D7-67A1-4393-88D2-31F9C30B6D34.jpeg

Allah is denoted by the totality of His Divine Names. One knows Allah by knowing His Divine Attributes, individually or totally. A pagan deity mostly always has one singular attribute that defines his/her essential role in the universe. For example, the pagan god that the Christian missionaries argue is Allah is characterized by its lunar/moon qualities, and has no power over any other realm besides that.

This is one reason why for example Muslims don’t have the same problems with the question of evil that Christians do. Christians believe their god is exclusively all-loving. Muslims too recognize that Allah is the all-loving, hence the Name Al Wudud.

However, Islam also recognizes that the attributes of Allah are not exclusively benign. Indeed, for instance, He is also known as Ad-Darr (The Oppressor) or Al-Muntaqim (The Avenger). The ultimate contradictory nature of Allah’s Divine Names (in totality) reflect the absolute incomprehension that Allah’s very existence induces in the human mind....

In other words, you can never label Allah. You can never pinpoint His essential nature, because you’re always going to be met with a contradictory dimension of existence. Allah will always be above the limited perceptions of mankind, indeed, for Allah is Al 3ala (The Most High).

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I invite brainwashed Muslims to watch any video by David Wood on YouTube. I've never seen how one man can tear this mentally retarded ideology into so many shreds. Well worth watching.

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    I invite brainwashed Muslims to watch any video by David Wood on YouTube. I've never seen how one man can tear this mentally retarded ideology into so many shreds. Well worth watching.

[QUOTE="Libnene Qu7, post: 2137983, member: 3290"

He's one of my favorite Christian apologists. You should also watch AlFadi, a Saudi convert to Christianity and Sam Chamoun, an Assyrian guy but I don't know his country of origin.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    He's one of my favorite Christian apologists. You should also watch AlFadi, a Saudi convert to Christianity and Sam Chamoun, an Assyrian guy but I don't know his country of origin.
    not to forget brother rachid as well. however there is something missing from these approaches, they focus on dissecting the islamic beliefs without offering much information about Christianity. i have yet to see a series that explains theology of faith to non-Christians, presenting the truth from a Christian perspective and laying it there on the table for people to examine it, i think this is more essential int the bigger picture.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Lol, David Woods. Why the hell would I want to watch some deluded Christian Zionist talk out of his ass?

NewLeb

NewLeb

It’s interesting how so many Christians and non-Muslims (especially the haters) are on this thread, and how quiet the Christianity thread is. Clearly, no matter how hard they try to ignore the Truth, they can’t help but be pulled towards it.

Then again, Islam has always been more intellectually stimulating than “Jesus loves me,” so I’m glad you’re all liking it!

NewLeb

NewLeb

Famous Muslims: Ibn Sina

Ibn Sina was one the most significant medieval Muslim scientist and philosopher of the Islamic Golden Age. His Canon of Medicine encyclopedia was used as the standard medical text for both Europe and the East for centuries.

Many of his political-philosophical views were borrowed by the Western Enlightenment movement, with many of his views on logic for example influence many prominent European writers.

Of course, unlike Europe, where scientific advancement only occurred when the countries finally dumped Christianity, intellectual achievement flourished under Islamic rule.

You can still see this to this day... devout Christians (even the supposedly educated ones) are a generally anti-intellectual type. When a Muslim uses logic against them, they regard him as someone attempting to use brainwashing tactics, or channeling the devil or something.

But that’s mostly because Christianity doesn’t really
    put an emphasis on using one’s rational faculties like Islam does. Like I said before, it’s essentially a “feel-good” religion.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Yes, finally, someone says the Truth! It especially applies to Christian Arabs/Levantinians! They truly reflect their belief system. Islam dominants them completely, but they’re too arrogant and proud to submit! Alas!

Allah saved his beloved Prophet, Jesus, from crucifixion. These Christians really think that God would let a man who can walk on water and cure the blind die a humiliating death by the Jews! Nonsense!

A71FC6AF-127D-462F-B836-8425DFD300F7.jpeg

Last edited:
    R

Ralph N

Yes, finally, someone says the Truth! It especially applies to Christian Arabs/Levantinians! They truly reflect their belief system. Islam dominants them completely, but they’re too arrogant and proud to submit! Alas!

Allah saved his beloved Prophet, Jesus, from crucifixion. These Christians really think that God would let a man who can walk on water and cure the blind die a humiliating death by the Jews! Nonsense!

View attachment 19740
    This women is a member of the Church of Satan.
    Yes Jesus was unsuccessful in killing other human beings, unsuccessful in waging wars (Which he never intended anyway) he is unsuccessful in getting married to a 6 year old, unsuccessful in materialistic world, in other words he was not a normal human being whos lust takes him to the path of marrying 200 womens, 11 at the same time, being necrophil, pedophile murderer.

But Jesus was successful in Loving others even when they hurt him, even when they torture him, even when they are crucifying him, if you ask me, why I believe this story is the greatest of all, because it shows inhuman compassion love and understanding towards even his enemies.
    Jesus showed that it is not anger, nor revenge nor war nor lust money and power that will elevate your soul, it is the opposite, that is why he said and gave hints .. You need to be reborn again so that you enter the kingdom of heaven. And in other place he said what will you gain if you had the whole world but you lose your soul.....

So if people really understand what Jesus is saying they will comprehend that humans need to evolve from the low vibration-al actions we create in our lives....

In the end Jesus is remembered as a compassionate being whether he was a normal human or God. Even Buddhist teach that Jesus was a great enlightened being even Hindus teaches that and they respect him a lot. (I have been with Buddhist monks and they truly admire him... Hindus also I have been with Hindu preachers they respect him a lot... Even if they dont like Christians.. they still like Jesus)....

But on the other hand the Islamic prophet is seen in the eyes of Christians - Buddhist- Hindus as warmonger, pedophil, necrophil, theif, murderer.... The list is long... But not one action of what Islamic prophet did is acceptable in now days....

Jesus whatever he did was accepted and will always be accepted .....
    Buddha whatever he did was accepted and will always be accepted .....

R

Ralph N

View attachment 19740
    God let a lot of people die... From Islamic Prophets war crimes, from his superiority complex from his anger and from his power lust that wanted to subdue by force all.... That God your talking about is the Devil himself...

R

Ralph N

Ibn Sina was one the most significant medieval Muslim scientist and philosopher of the Islamic Golden Age. His Canon of Medicine encyclopedia was used as the standard medical text for both Europe and the East for centuries.

Many of his political-philosophical views were borrowed by the Western Enlightenment movement, with many of his views on logic for example influence many prominent European writers.

Of course, unlike Europe, where scientific advancement only occurred when the countries finally dumped Christianity, intellectual achievement flourished under Islamic rule.

You can still see this to this day... devout Christians (even the supposedly educated ones) are a generally anti-intellectual type. When a Muslim uses logic against them, they regard him as someone attempting to use brainwashing tactics, or channeling the devil or something.

put an emphasis on using one’s rational faculties like Islam does. Like I said before, it’s essentially a “feel-good” religion.
    Eastern Philosophy....

L

Lemon

View attachment 19740
    That quote is out of context. Here is a longer excerpt (emphasis mine):

MOYERS (the interviewer): Why do they think American foreign policy is the root of their ills?

ARMSTRONG: This was very much an Arab feeling. They feel that they are fighting a holy war ... that America fights Muslims, has killed Muslims, in Iraq, that America is still continuing to bomb Iraq ...

MOYERS: And yet in Bosnia, we went to the defense of Muslims there.

ARMSTRONG: Exactly, exactly. There's a running sore of the Arab-Israeli conflict, which has been festering for so long, and has become symbolic of everything that Muslims feel that is wrong with the modern world. Just as here, in the United States, fundamentalists have symbolic issues, abortion, uh, and evolution, which they can't see rationally, but they've become symbolic of ... of the evils of modernity. The state of Israel, which meant that Palestinians lost their home, has become for Muslims a symbol of their impotence in the modern world.

It wasn't always like this. At the beginning of the twentieth century, every single leading Muslim intellectual was in love with the west, and wanted their countries to look just like Britain and France. Some of them even said that the Europeans, they didn't know about America yet, that the Europeans, uh, were better Muslims than they themselves, because their modern society had enabled them to create a fairer and more just distribution of wealth, than was possible in their pre-modern climates, and that accorded more perfectly with the vision of the Quran.

Then there was the experience of colonialism under Britain and France, experiences like Suez, the Iranian revolution, Israel, and some people, not all by any means, uh, some people have allowed this ... these series of disasters to corrode into hatred. Islam is a religion of success. Unlike Christianity, which has as its main image, in the west at least, a man dying in a devastating, disgraceful, helpless death.

MOYERS: On a cross, crucified.

ARMSTRONG: The cross, crucified, and that turned into victory. Mohammed was not an apparent failure. He was a dazzling success, politically as well as spiritually, and Islam went from strength to strength to strength. But against the West, it's been able to make no headway, and this is as disturbing for Muslims as the discoveries of Darwin have been to some Christians. The Quran says that if you live according to the Quranic ideal, implementing justice in your society, then your society will prosper, because this is the way human beings are supposed to live. But whatever they do, they cannot seem to get Muslim history back on track, and this has led some, and only a minority, it must be said, to desperate conclusions.

(end quote)

So really, instead of the short meme you posted that implied this woman was fawning over Islam, she was in fact explaining why many modern muslims are lashing out in violence.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter

View attachment 19740
    were u bullied by a christian kid in school?😂😂😂

also when will u be quoting my natour?😂😂

Last edited:
    Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter

islam puts weight on one’s rational faculties? like throwing rocks on the devil in the kaaba? 😂😂

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It’s interesting how so many Christians and non-Muslims (especially the haters) are on this thread, and how quiet the Christianity thread is. Clearly, no matter how hard they try to ignore the Truth, they can’t help but be pulled towards it.

Then again, Islam has always been more intellectually stimulating than “Jesus loves me,” so I’m glad you’re all liking it!
    No habibi, Islam stimulates my mind as much as tomato juice does. We are only trying to save you from eternal delusion. Yet you insist on remaining loyal to a warlord who gets horny over his son in law's wife and a 9 year old child. Even a Coptic sex slave didn't buy his bullshit, so why should you?

Nevermore

Nevermore

Mr. Hamza Yusuf is absolutely correct! They’ll come to you and argue “look at this evil Hadith!” And when you show them all the other “positive” Hadiths, they’ll say “oh, that’s fabricated baloney...” Hypocrites!

Another attempt at scuttling meaningful discussion of ideology. The only hypocrite is the one who tells Muslims in the west to appreciate and thrive in the western countries in which they live, all while tapering over the problematic elements of an ideology and, seemingly, its fundamental opposition with currently established western liberal values, while advising American policy-makers on how to make their wars sound less offensive to Muslims.

Orientalism is when a westerner, like Yusuf, adopts an ideology to simply and conveniently explain the universe and indulge in cultural elements he wouldn't have otherwise enjoyed with impunity had he not had the credence of conversion. Yusuf is practicing a very deep form of cultural blackface.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Another attempt at scuttling meaningful discussion of ideology. The only hypocrite is the one who tells Muslims in the west to appreciate and thrive in the western countries in which they live, all while tapering over the problematic elements of an ideology and, seemingly, its fundamental opposition with currently established western liberal values, while advising American policy-makers on how to make their wars sound less offensive to Muslims.
    This is your own perception of things, since you start with the premise that Islam has “problematic elements.” Muslims don’t believe that, ergo, they don’t have to “taper” over anything. If they do, then they’re clearly insecure.

It’s simply a matter of acknowledging that the alien philosophy of the host nation that Muslims live in operate on some notions that are “unIslamic.” Since the original aim of this life is the next, material ideologies that are driven by ego are always secondary, which is why Islamic countries don’t experience the same issues that multicultural Western countries do.

This concept cannot be understood by people who are not actively invested in the celestial!

NewLeb

NewLeb

This women is a member of the Church of Satan.
    Yes Jesus was unsuccessful in killing other human beings, unsuccessful in waging wars (Which he never intended anyway) he is unsuccessful in getting married to a 6 year old, unsuccessful in materialistic world, in other words he was not a normal human being whos lust takes him to the path of marrying 200 womens, 11 at the same time, being necrophil, pedophile murderer.
    What are you talking about? She’s not referring to material success, but to how Christianity portrays the final ending of a great prophet. The Qur’an has happy endings...Jesus in the Bible did not have a happy ending.

This explains the cognitive dissonance that Christians exhibit in this world. You believe in a belief that is self-defeating, and that reflects on your reality. Now you personally don’t want to lose, but since you believe in a loser religion, you don’t experience the results that you’d like.

This is why Christians like you need to castigate Islam and its Prophet in the most vile and darkest ways that you can think of: “pedophile, warlord, demon, etc...”. You’re always projecting your own failures onto Islam, because the brain needs block out information that contradicts its own entrenched beliefs!

But regardless of how much you try to block it out, you can’t ignore Reality forever!