Deep into Islam..

NewLeb

NewLeb

God let a lot of people die... From Islamic Prophets war crimes, from his superiority complex from his anger and from his power lust that wanted to subdue by force all.... That God your talking about is the Devil himself...
God, Devil- it makes no difference! There is only The Truth, The Reality, The One!

Do you understand?

• Advertisement
  • NewLeb

NewLeb

That quote is out of context. Here is a longer excerpt (emphasis mine):

MOYERS (the interviewer): Why do they think American foreign policy is the root of their ills?

ARMSTRONG: This was very much an Arab feeling. They feel that they are fighting a holy war ... that America fights Muslims, has killed Muslims, in Iraq, that America is still continuing to bomb Iraq ...

MOYERS: And yet in Bosnia, we went to the defense of Muslims there.

ARMSTRONG: Exactly, exactly. There's a running sore of the Arab-Israeli conflict, which has been festering for so long, and has become symbolic of everything that Muslims feel that is wrong with the modern world. Just as here, in the United States, fundamentalists have symbolic issues, abortion, uh, and evolution, which they can't see rationally, but they've become symbolic of ... of the evils of modernity. The state of Israel, which meant that Palestinians lost their home, has become for Muslims a symbol of their impotence in the modern world.

It wasn't always like this. At the beginning of the twentieth century, every single leading Muslim intellectual was in love with the west, and wanted their countries to look just like Britain and France. Some of them even said that the Europeans, they didn't know about America yet, that the Europeans, uh, were better Muslims than they themselves, because their modern society had enabled them to create a fairer and more just distribution of wealth, than was possible in their pre-modern climates, and that accorded more perfectly with the vision of the Quran.

Then there was the experience of colonialism under Britain and France, experiences like Suez, the Iranian revolution, Israel, and some people, not all by any means, uh, some people have allowed this ... these series of disasters to corrode into hatred. Islam is a religion of success. Unlike Christianity, which has as its main image, in the west at least, a man dying in a devastating, disgraceful, helpless death.

MOYERS: On a cross, crucified.

ARMSTRONG: The cross, crucified, and that turned into victory. Mohammed was not an apparent failure. He was a dazzling success, politically as well as spiritually, and Islam went from strength to strength to strength. But against the West, it's been able to make no headway, and this is as disturbing for Muslims as the discoveries of Darwin have been to some Christians. The Quran says that if you live according to the Quranic ideal, implementing justice in your society, then your society will prosper, because this is the way human beings are supposed to live. But whatever they do, they cannot seem to get Muslim history back on track, and this has led some, and only a minority, it must be said, to desperate conclusions.

(end quote)

So really, instead of the short meme you posted that implied this woman was fawning over Islam, she was in fact explaining why many modern muslims are lashing out in violence.
    Umm, I’m not sure why you’re ignoring the quote from that long piece of text, the same quote that appears in my meme;

Anyway, it’s true, non-Muslims in the West are certainly “better” than Muslims in the East. This is why I support Mr. Trump! He’s a winner!

Of course, just because Islam has made no headway yet doesn’t mean that it won’t (in a positive manner of course).

NewLeb

NewLeb

islam puts weight on one’s rational faculties? like throwing rocks on the devil in the kaaba? 😂😂
    No fatty.

Muslims also pray, but that too is regarded as “irrational.”

But Islam is a fusion of the material and celestial.

L

Lemon

Umm, I’m not sure why you’re ignoring the quote from that long piece of text, the same quote that appears in my meme;
    Taking the quote out of context changes its meaning. Especially because the very next sentence about Christianity is that the crucifixion "turned into victory". It misrepresents the source's meaning completely. That's intellectually dishonest.

R

Ralph N

What are you talking about? She’s not referring to material success, but to how Christianity portrays the final ending of a great prophet. The Qur’an has happy endings...Jesus in the Bible did not have a happy ending.

This explains the cognitive dissonance that Christians exhibit in this world. You believe in a belief that is self-defeating, and that reflects on your reality. Now you personally don’t want to lose, but since you believe in a loser religion, you don’t experience the results that you’d like.

This is why Christians like you need to castigate Islam and its Prophet in the most vile and darkest ways that you can think of: “pedophile, warlord, demon, etc...”. You’re always projecting your own failures onto Islam, because the brain needs block out information that contradicts its own entrenched beliefs!

But regardless of how much you try to block it out, you can’t ignore Reality forever!
    Haha projecting my failures? You really think I am such a loser that deep down I love to be superior to women, beat them, kill all those who doesnt agree with my beliefs? be a warlord? be a criminal? if I do this I am successful?....
    Man ... some souls are so dark that light may never reach them... It really needs a miracle...

Haboub, the life Islam is promoting will always lead to civil war even when all earth is made Islam...

Look at everyplace in the world no Islamic nation ever was doing good...It is only when Other Western countries come and rule them they prosper...

Anyway.. I am not saying Christians are the Good People and Muslim the Bad people No...

I am Saying Islam Is a dark and evil religion which Muslims are its victim and they should wake up..
    I am Saying Christianity is a religion that hold the Light like Buddhism and Hinduism but there is always Evil Elites that will work for darkness and create evils to all the people of the world for Satans....

Nevermore

Nevermore

This is your own perception of things, since you start with the premise that Islam has “problematic elements.” Muslims don’t believe that, ergo, they don’t have to “taper” over anything. If they do, then they’re clearly insecure.

It’s simply a matter of acknowledging that the alien philosophy of the host nation that Muslims live in operate on some notions that are “unIslamic.” Since the original aim of this life is the next, material ideologies that are driven by ego are always secondary, which is why Islamic countries don’t experience the same issues that multicultural Western countries do.

This concept cannot be understood by people who are not actively invested in the celestial!
    I have to say, this novelty account is somewhat interesting.

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    Haha projecting my failures? You really think I am such a loser that deep down I love to be superior to women, beat them, kill all those who doesnt agree with my beliefs? be a warlord? be a criminal? if I do this I am successful?....
    Man ... some souls are so dark that light may never reach them... It really needs a miracle...

Haboub, the life Islam is promoting will always lead to civil war even when all earth is made Islam...

Look at everyplace in the world no Islamic nation ever was doing good...It is only when Other Western countries come and rule them they prosper...

Anyway.. I am not saying Christians are the Good People and Muslim the Bad people No...

I am Saying Islam Is a dark and evil religion which Muslims are its victim and they should wake up..
    I am Saying Christianity is a religion that hold the Light like Buddhism and Hinduism but there is always Evil Elites that will work for darkness and create evils to all the people of the world for Satans....
    In age of science, all religions are harmful including the Religion of the "Invisible Pink Unicorne"

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    No fatty.

Muslims also pray, but that too is regarded as “irrational.”

But Islam is a fusion of the material and celestial.
    m8 ur level of insulting skillz makes me feel like am talking to an 8th grader, can u up ir game plz i dont wana feel bad as i wipe the floor with ur “arguments“ plz, eza ma fi te2le yaane :)

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why would you think that? I was a former Christian, Greek Orthodox to be precise.
    oh nothing specific, just ur post having nothing to do in this thread and very out of the blue with no prior provocation, like a release from deeply repressed anger abd buried emotions ☺

NewLeb

NewLeb

Taking the quote out of context changes its meaning. Especially because the very next sentence about Christianity is that the crucifixion "turned into victory". It misrepresents the source's meaning completely. That's intellectually dishonest.
    It’s not intellectually dishonest because both her and I were referring to the main and overall image that both religions project.

NewLeb

NewLeb

No, haboub, I’m not referring to you individually. I’m referring to the general Christian condition and psyche (that was formed in the West after many centuries) of projecting their own crap and dumping it on Islam, just so they won’t have to deal with it.

In other words, Islam is simply a reflection of your own soul. How you perceive Islam is how you perceive yourself. Given that Christian Europe has always been a dark and violent place, whose people have killed enslaved far and wide, you are invariably projecting that condition onto Muslim societies.

More projection. Nobody has killed more than Western Christians. You’re talking out of your ass.

What are you talking about, Muslims ruled the world for centuries. And no, they don’t “prosper” when Western countries rule over them. Only Western countries prosper, because the West can only prosper when the East is in subjugation. It’s always been that away.

And I’m saying that you have no idea what you’re talking about. The fact that you need to refer to far-Eastern pagan religions to make a point about Christianity reflects the immature nature that Christians like you have of general reality. But you guys have always been a simple breed....

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

5:22 - when you've internalized the conditions of your own subjugation
    Keep acting like a liberal snowflake and bashing Trump for wanting to ban Muslim refugees...
    Enjoy France-stan.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Question:
    You are required to wash your hands before touching the Quran.
    But doesn't it make sense to wash them after having touched it as well?

Asking for a friend.

NewLeb

NewLeb

1E49157F-AAD0-4664-8534-D44250B895F2.jpeg

A relevant quote! The Christian West has always dominated the world by brute force and superior technology, and still do to this day!

The is where all the projection of Islam being a violent religion comes from, and its been like that ever since the medieval period.

Let’s be honest with ourselves, Christian/Western ideas and values have never dominated in Muslim lands, and never will....

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    View attachment 19819

A relevant quote! The Christian West has always dominated the world by brute force and superior technology, and still do to this day!

The is where all the projection of Islam being a violent religion comes from, and its been like that ever since the medieval period.

Let’s be honest with ourselves, Christian/Western ideas and values have never dominated in Muslim lands, and never will....
    Those Christian European ideas and values are still superior