Deep into Islam..

• Advertisement
  • NewLeb

NewLeb

Those Christian European ideas and values are still superior
    Hogwash. If they were, Western Europe wouldn’t be dying as it is right now. That includes the Lebanese Christian community...you can’t say that Muslims are violently forcing Christians to leave the country....

Westerners wouldn’t be going to the East for spiritual enlightenment (as they have done since time immemorial).

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Does the Christian Bible not say that the Kingdom of Heaven is within man?

They preach it, but they don’t live it!
    Are you drunk?
    I'm Muki, God of all Gods and all that is ****ing living too.

R

Ralph N

Does the Christian Bible not say that the Kingdom of Heaven is within man?

They preach it, but they don’t live it!
    Its true, it is seldom you see people like Mar Charbel.. They Live it.. They do Miracles....
    If you do what Jesus say you become a saint...

If you do what Muhamad says you go to Hell...

L

Lemon

What about Turkey? God/Allah is still taken seriously in Turkey. He and his Prophets are not denigrated in the most filthiest of ways as in the West....
    I was referring to Ataturk's kemalism which is based on the western values of democracy and secularism. These ideas took hold of Turkey, a "muslim land", though it has taken steps back in recent years.

If Allah wasn't taken seriously in Turkey, it wouldn't be a "muslim land" anymore, would it?

NewLeb

NewLeb

Its true, it is seldom you see people like Mar Charbel.. They Live it.. They do Miracles....
    If you do what Jesus say you become a saint...

If you do what Muhamad says you go to Hell...
    Is that why the Qur’an mostly involves content that instructs people how to avoid hell???

As for your other point, here’s the thing: If a Christian saw a man walk on water, that would considerably shake up his faith of Jesus being Divine.

However, many Sufi/Muslim saints have achieved the scientific art of walking on water. I myself hope to a have attained such a feat in a few years- or less.

Unlike Christians however, Muslims know that all power comes from Allah alone, so there’s never a danger of falling into a blasphemous state where we assert that a man is God himself, which is what Christians did with Jesus!

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Is that why the Qur’an mostly involves content that instructs people how to avoid hell???

As for your other point, here’s the thing: If a Christian saw a man walk on water, that would considerably shake up his faith of Jesus being Divine.

However, many Sufi/Muslim saints have achieved the scientific art of walking on water. I myself hope to a have attained such a feat in a few years- or less.

Unlike Christians however, Muslims know that all power comes from Allah alone, so there’s never a danger of falling into a blasphemous state where we assert that a man is God himself, which is what Christians did with Jesus!
    1592401030614.png

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    it takes 4 years to get a bachelor degree in theology. yet it seems to require several lifetimes for some people to develop a correct perception of the matters being discussed here. this is precisely why entrance exams to universities should never be cancelled or substituted with anything else.