• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Deep into Islam..

• Advertisement
  • NewLeb

NewLeb

It’s great that someone can be an impressive scientist and still retain his/her religious tradition. You don’t really see that in non-Muslim groups, where the “intellectuals” tend to be smelly atheists or godless commies....

NewLeb

NewLeb

Sufism has the potential to bridge Sunni and Shiite differences;

Last edited:
    NewLeb

NewLeb

He’s right. Westerners love Sufi tradition, but they’re obviously ignorant of its Islamic roots. Still, Sufism has a much better chance at filling the European/Western spiritual void with Islam than Wahhabism does.....

9E780899-436A-4224-AEE3-5D0E93056783.jpeg

SAVO

SAVO

do you think nuking moscow would have brought down the ussr? 🙃

ah you commies are so uncreative !
    Nah because we dont go to moscow and walk around the red square to get allah pr any god blessing.
    U can go to pyong yang , havana , ho chi menh city .. to get the blessing of the reality .
    While mekkah is a metaphysical object that characterize those people and it its name the commit every kind of atrocity

NewLeb

NewLeb

Westerners love Buddhism, Hinduism too...
    Absolutely, Westerners are drawn to the heavily spiritual aspects of those traditions, mostly because the West is severely lacking in the spiritual and mystical department.

Indeed, there are interestingly many similarities between Islamic mystical truths and Far Eastern philosophies like Hinduism or Taoism.

Many New-Age Western gurus and philosophers (like Alan Wyatts) borrowed heavily from Eastern traditions, but what they all lacked was the Law! Although they were brilliant minds, they often perished from worldly blights like alcoholism.

You need some sort of shell to protect your spirituality, and Islam provides that protection in the form of the Law. The Unseen (Ghaib) and physical world are two sides of the same coin, and you can’t ignore either!

R

Ralph N

Absolutely, Westerners are drawn to the heavily spiritual aspects of those traditions, mostly because the West is severely lacking in the spiritual and mystical department.

Indeed, there are interestingly many similarities between Islamic mystical truths and Far Eastern philosophies like Hinduism or Taoism.

Many New-Age Western gurus and philosophers (like Alan Wyatts) borrowed heavily from Eastern traditions, but what they all lacked was the Law! Although they were brilliant minds, they often perished from worldly blights like alcoholism.

You need some sort of shell to protect your spirituality, and Islam provides that protection in the form of the Law. The Unseen (Ghaib) and physical world are two sides of the same coin, and you can’t ignore either!
    Thats not it, its way more dangerous.
    The west is a victim of the transformation of the words of many sages and Jesus especially in the council of Necea.
    Buddhist and Hindus read the words of Jesus and read his life and they get astonished by him...
    The dangerous game is, we had a very advanced spiritual vehical that was created by Jesus Christ, but warmongers and power lusty devil worshipers (Including some people who served in the Church) have changed everything so that people instead of being on the path of Light they get victimized and they get hatred and many other low level emotions...

Buddhism saved Christianity, Hinduism saved Christianity because people now are linking the true meaning of what Jesus said, like when he said <<Be perfect just like your Father in heaven is Perfect>> And when it is said, <<God created man in his image>> those are very dangerous meanings they show that every part of the creation is a part of God and it has Godly nature. We in our depths are a part of God and we need to awaken about it...

But kings emperors and many others doesnt suit them this truth so that twist it, change it, make you feel you are a victim and the key of heaven is with them not inside you.......

Islam is but a bunch of stoled stories from paganism hinduism christianity and Judaism.... nothing interesting there, its a barbaric teachings that leads to serve directly Satan, like many Christian leaders or Jew leaders.

Last edited:
    NewLeb

NewLeb

Islam is but a bunch of stoled stories from paganism hinduism christianity and Judaism....

nothing interesting there, its a barbaric teachings that leads to serve directly Satan, like many Christian leaders or Jew leaders.
    Well, I’m already aware of what the average Christian guy thinks of Islam. You’ll do anything you can think of to delegitimizate the religion. You can’t give it any breaks whatsoever, and that’s because you don’t want to. If I mention Al-Ghazali, they’ll say he plagiarized from so and so. If I bring up Love, they’ll smugly and wildly assert that there is no Love in Islam. If I bring up Sufis, they’ll claim with the utmost exasperation that Sufism has nothing to do with Islam. Trust me, we know your game.

This is why you need to begin with the assumptions that it was all stolen, and that the Prophet was a liar, and that the whole thing is a charade. That way, you won’t have to take it seriously, as Islam is the last thing you want to take seriously, right? The ego is very crafty....

Indeed, I have noticed over the years that people’s aversion to Islam isn’t... normal. I used to think people hated Islam mostly out of typical sectarianism or general ignorance of the religion, but I’m becoming more convinced that their dislike of Islam is more metaphysical and outerwordly. Of course, when we consider the ideas that, for instance, the Qur'an is a reflection of mankind, it all starts to make sense. People generally hate the truth, so when it comes to the ultimate Truth, there’s no doubt they’ll really hate it.

R

Ralph N

Well, I’m already aware of what the average Christian guy thinks of Islam. You’ll do anything you can think of to delegitimizate the religion. You can’t give it any breaks whatsoever, and that’s because you don’t want to. If I mention Al-Ghazali, they’ll say he plagiarized from so and so. If I bring up Love, they’ll smugly and wildly assert that there is no Love in Islam. If I bring up Sufis, they’ll claim with the utmost exasperation that Sufism has nothing to do with Islam. Trust me, we know your game.

This is why you need to begin with the assumptions that it was all stolen, and that the Prophet was a liar, and that the whole thing is a charade. That way, you won’t have to take it seriously, as Islam is the last thing you want to take seriously, right? The ego is very crafty....

Indeed, I have noticed over the years that people’s aversion to Islam isn’t... normal. I used to think people hated Islam mostly out of typical sectarianism or general ignorance of the religion, but I’m becoming more convinced that their dislike of Islam is more metaphysical and outerwordly. Of course, when we consider the ideas that, for instance, the Qur'an is a reflection of mankind, it all starts to make sense. People generally hate the truth, so when it comes to the ultimate Truth, there’s no doubt they’ll really hate it.
    Did the quran mention love ?... how many times and how?
    Sufism? you know why suffi embraced Islam? they were forced too, sufism is something else....

Marry 4, divorce them when you can, Prophet favoured a3isha over other wives, he married 11, got what he desired.. what religion are you takling about?.. he slept with his dead aunt.... what are you really talking about? if you care about humanity you wouldnt encourage islam...

Already many in Christianity are advocating to change many things in the bible and to adopt some of Buddhism and hinduism... because the world would be such a safer place if people removed stupid things...

Satan is hiding the truth from us only to make his reign longer... but thats it.. a day will come when the truth will shine, you will know, killing the infidels is satanic, killing is barbaric satanic and nothing to do with the real loving God... even if its Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus... Killing is what Satan wants you to do ... Love is what God wants you to be....

The prophets got revenge, chopped necks, slept and raped many girls, too sabaya, destroyed villages, destroyed life as it is... you call him a prophet? maybe for Satan...

NewLeb

NewLeb

Did the quran mention love ?... how many times and how?
    Sufism? you know why suffi embraced Islam? they were forced too, sufism is something else....
    Sufis embraced Islam? That makes no sense. Tawassuf is an inherently Islamic approach. It is the inward and mystical dimension of Islam. It’s rather the case that Westerners stole the stuff they like about Islam (Sufism), and now domineeringly assert that it never had anything to do with Islam. We know how these people operate.

Habibi, Sufi orders trace their knowledge (through a successive chain of masters and shiekhs) all the way back to the Prophet. Sufis practice Ihsan, which is described by the Prophet in this hadith:

Then he (the man) said, “Inform me about Ihsan.” He (the Messenger of Allah) answered, “It is that you should serve Allah as though you could see Him, for though you cannot see Him yet (know that) He sees you.”

Marry 4, divorce them when you can, Prophet favoured a3isha over other wives, he married 11, got what he desired.. what religion are you takling about?.. he slept with his dead aunt.... what are you really talking about? if you care about humanity you wouldnt encourage islam...
    You’re views of humanity don’t mean anything. If you are too m3a22ad (most Christians are about sex), then maybe Islam is not for you. God created sex and wealth for humans to enjoy, and you’re probably upset that you’re not getting any of either (another reason some Christians dislike Islam).

R

Ralph N

Sufis embraced Islam? That makes no sense. Tawassuf is an inherently Islamic approach. It is the inward and mystical dimension of Islam. It’s rather the case that Westerners stole the stuff they like about Islam (Sufism), and now domineeringly assert that it never had anything to do with Islam. We know how these people operate.

Habibi, Sufi orders trace their knowledge (through a successive chain of masters and shiekhs) all the way back to the Prophet. Sufis practice Ihsan, which is described by the Prophet in this hadith:

You’re views of humanity don’t mean anything. If you are too m3a22ad (most Christians are about sex), then maybe Islam is not for you. God created sex and wealth for humans to enjoy, and you’re probably upset that you’re not getting any of either (another reason some Christians dislike Islam).
    m3a2ad.. leih God created 4 womens for each men on earth?>>> did god great sabaya too? did god create jezya too? did god create war too? did god create mekka stone to be worshiped too? did god create chopping heads? did god create lust for sexual and power ?! I think your mistaken your god by satan.

L

Lemon

Your views of humanity don’t mean anything. If you are too m3a22ad (most Christians are about sex), then maybe Islam is not for you. God created sex and wealth for humans to enjoy, and you’re probably upset that you’re not getting any of either (another reason some Christians dislike Islam).
    Yet, masturbation is forbidden (or at least discouraged). Go figure. :rolleyes:

NewLeb

NewLeb

m3a2ad.. leih God created 4 womens for each men on earth?>>> did god great sabaya too? did god create jezya too? did god create war too? did god create mekka stone to be worshiped too? did god create chopping heads? did god create lust for sexual and power ?! I think your mistaken your god by satan.
    You have this idea of “god” that is in your own mind, and you’re trying to project that onto Islam.

Allah is The Reality. He is Everything, and He is the Only One, The Only Existence. He is the First, and He is the Last. You may think of yourself as an independent and individual being (the illusion that is referred to in Hinduism and other Eastern philosophies), but the truth is that you are simply another cog in the whole universal system! Allah is the Only One who is doing Everything.

It doesn’t matter if you are a Maronite or a Jew or a Sunni or a Hindu. Every one of those sects project their own beliefs of reality onto their external worlds, but Reality in and of itself (the whole of its individual parts!) will always be One!

Last edited: