• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Deep into Islam..

Totenkopf

Sorry, my friend, but our conceptions of God are completely different. Allah is not a god, like what Christians consider Jesus to be. No, Allah is higher than that- He is the only Reality, the only Truth, the only real existence. He is the First, and the Last, and the only One. However, this opens a new door entirely....

Believe it or not, I agree with you sir. Allah in Islam is not God in the bible, this is a fact am starting to accept.

Lol, and who are you exactly to claim that Allah did right or wrong? Sorry, bud, but this whole act about trying to make the other party feel guilty is not going to work here. If you really need Allah to tell you not to violent bang some random woman on the streets without her will, then you clearly have a problem.

This is just another attempt by Christians to look for any possible thing they can attack Islam with. As the Quran says, there is a disease in their hearts....

I could care less. Interesting however that, yet again, you bring up something sexually related. These issues seem to be within your own psychosis, and you’re attacking Islam to make yourself feel better....
I am just someone who thought that Allah in the Quran was also responsible for previous revelations. And since Islam abrogates all previous books, I am surprised that Allah was very meticulous in providing a framework around men's sexuality and might have willfully ignored an important issue because certain people were enjoying themselves ;)

But we’re not discussing those former and corrupt books. Those books are completely irrelevant, as they weren’t meant for all of humanity and all times, nor are they the words of God, verbatim.

Indeed, one reason that the Torah has stringent laws in regards to Jewish men is because that they tend to have demanding and insatiable sex drives, which explains things like Jeffery Epstein and Roman Polanski. It has nothing to do with “moral codes” that Allah sent (an idea that you pretty much made up), but another example of God recommending to man certain limits on himself so that the dunya won’t destroy him.

I wouldn’t know, as I’m not knowledgable on the hearts of men. ISIS feel that it’s necessary to bring back slavery. Good for them, but they’re clearly they're too stupid to see that slavery has become obsolete in these modern times, and Islam only has regulations regarding its operation. Islam doesn’t consider slavery to be bad or good. It simply is what is, and how you deal with it is a reflection of your own self.

Islam does consider slavery good or else why mention mulk al yameen multiple times?
regarding corrupt books, it is but a claim, it is not a subject we have discussed.

Huh-huh, and what exactly does your constant use of the phrase “moral code” have to do with this issue? Slavery was not forbidden, and the Muslims took slaves and had sex with them. If that makes you feel icky and sad, what can I say, throw some holy water on yourself or something. We’re not going to be sorry just because another insecure Christian (yet again) feels bad about something....

It’s must be really easy being you guys, given that Jesus was a virgin who never held a political or military post. All you have to do is point at the Muslims and Jews and say “evil!” Alas....

Lol, suck a lemon.

My friend, if this is something normal for you, why are you ashamed of saying Mohammad and his companions were rapists?

A cyclist is a person who rides a bicycle.
A Rapist is a person who forcibly or under threat has sexual intercourse against a person's will.

It's just the proper description, you say there was nothing wrong. This is your opinion and I respect it.
Since Allah's laws are eternal, I guess you still believe this is lawful and as such kudos on ISIS for following sunnat al rasul.

No one argued otherwise.

No, I’d say that it’s the modern world that is completely off. It makes sense, given that most males today are raised by their mothers, which is why they grow up to be fat sissies just like them. All the real men either died in the great wars or are currently in prison, and now we’re all left with incompetent assholes and self-righteous Jesus-freaks. Tell me when it’s all over. ;)

Oh, come now, it isn’t anywhere near that of women, and you know it.

Run through 100 temporary marriages? Dude, if you can’t handle 4 women, then as Allah recommends in the Qur'an, stick to one. You’re clearly making issues out of nothing now.

How exactly would you know, given that the only things you guys seem to bring up when it comes to Islam is either sex or violence. Otherwise, you’d know that the Prophet stood for hours until his feet became bruised asking God for forgiveness; and that when he died, he owned nothing, given that he gave everything away to charity.

As I argued before, Islam is a reflection of mankind, and Western Christianity’s obsession with sex and violence says a lot more about itself than Muslims.

Let's wind this discussion down, I truly enjoyed our discussion sir and would love to have your opinion on other subjects. You will see it'll be more than sex and violence brother. For example, did you come across my post about how people believed in Jesus only because he guessed what they ate that day? You got to admit it's original.

NewLeb

[quoteeI am just someone who thought that Allah in the Quran was also responsible for previous revelations. And since Islam abrogates all previous books, I am surprised that Allah was very meticulous in providing a framework around men's sexuality and might have willfully ignored an important issue because certain people were enjoying themselves ;)

Oh, He did send Prophets and Messengers, but those books you speak of are clearly corrupt, teaching some wacky things like Jesus is The Creator. Christians are free to believe whatever they want to, but their beliefs have nothing to do with Reality itself.

Islam does consider slavery good or else why mention mulk al yameen multiple times?
regarding corrupt books, it is but a claim, it is not a subject we have discussed.

Because slavery was an ingrained and accepted institution by human civilizations at that time. That doesn’t mean Islam didn’t encourage people to free slaves, and the Quruan outlines multiple times the rewards for doing so. You cannot deny this.

My friend, if this is something normal for you, why are you ashamed of saying Mohammad and his companions were rapists?

No buddy, the only rapist here is you, given that you believe in such a concept! The Prophets and Messengers are above such filthy thoughts. Instead of coming to terms with this, you’d rather just project it all onto Islam. We’re not going to allow this to continue, buddy. This ends now. Hiding behind “Jesus loves me” is not going to save you on the Day of Judgement.

A cyclist is a person who rides a bicycle.
A Rapist is a person who forcibly or under threat has sexual intercourse against a person's will.

And a slave is someone you obeys their master’s will.

It's just the proper description, you say there was nothing wrong. This is your opinion and I respect it.
Since Allah's laws are eternal, I guess you still believe this is lawful and as such kudos on ISIS for following sunnat al rasul.

Infantile nonsense.

Let's wind this discussion down, I truly enjoyed our discussion sir and would love to have your opinion on other subjects. You will see it'll be more than sex and violence brother. For example, did you come across my post about how people believed in Jesus only because he guessed what they ate that day? You got to admit it's original.

Yes, it reminds me how people submitted to Islam simply after seeing the face of the Prophet. Truly God’s Prophets and Messengers are the best of mankind, and Muhammad is the perfect man.

NewLeb

Question of the Day;

Christian missionaries are so fervent to show you hadiths that they think portrays Islam and the Prophet in a malignant light.

But when you show them other hadiths (some that are of greater authenticity than the hadiths that they utilize) that point to clear miracles and the like, they brush them aside like they were nothing. Why? (Look at the intentions!)

Totenkopf

Oh, He did send Prophets and Messengers, but those books you speak of are clearly corrupt, teaching some wacky things like Jesus is The Creator. Christians are free to believe whatever they want to, but their beliefs have nothing to do with Reality itself.

Because slavery was an ingrained and accepted institution by human civilizations at that time. That doesn’t mean Islam didn’t encourage people to free slaves, and the Quruan outlines multiple times the rewards for doing so. You cannot deny this.

Since we are winding down, my replies will be short.
re corruption > claim with no proof.
re slavery (& rape) > is Allah's words eternal or not? if it is, the law is still valid. If it's not, what is the use of the Quran nowadays?

No buddy, the only rapist here is you, given that you believe in such a concept! The Prophets and Messengers are above such filthy thoughts. Instead of coming to terms with this, you’d rather just project it all onto Islam. We’re not going to allow this to continue, buddy. This ends now. Hiding behind “Jesus loves me” is not going to save you on the Day of Judgement.

And a slave is someone you obeys their master’s will.

Infantile nonsense.

Yes, it reminds me how people submitted to Islam simply after seeing the face of the Prophet. Truly God’s Prophets and Messengers are the best of mankind, and Muhammad is the perfect man.

Do you have a hadith that mentions me participating in this stuff? :lol:
Muhammad is the perfect man, I will remind you of this claim later.

Question of the Day;

Christian missionaries are so fervent to show you hadiths that they think portrays Islam and the Prophet in a malignant light.

But when you show them other hadiths (some that are of greater authenticity than the hadiths that they utilize) that point to clear miracles and the like, they brush them aside like they were nothing. Why? (Look at the intentions!)

I take the time to show what I base my opinion on with one reference after another. You don't and you expect me to take your word at face value.

Last edited:

Totenkopf

The key to understand most of the Quranic verses is to read the tafsir because one gets a first hand account of the context it was received in.

Which brings me to an interesting verse I came across.
3:161 وَمَا كَانَ لِنَبِيٍّ أَنْ يَغُلَّ وَمَن يَغْلُلْ يَأْتِ بِمَا غَلَّ يَوْمَ ٱلْقِيَامَةِ ثُمَّ تُوَفَّىٰ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَّا كَسَبَتْ وَهُمْ لاَ يُظْلَمُونَ

The story is pretty simple behind this verse, a group of Muslims accused the prophet of cheating them with war booty.

بحار الأنوار - العلامة المجلسي - ج ٧٦ - الصفحة ١٨٠
" أن يغل " - بفتح الياء وضم الغين - والمعنى ما كان له أن يخون في الغنيمة

روى عن ابن عباس وسعيد بن جبير أنها نزلت في قطيفة حمراء فقدت يوم بدر من المغنم فقال بعضهم: لعل النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أخذها، فأنزل الله وما كان لنبي أن يغل، أي وما كان الله ليجعل نبيا غالا

القَطِيفَةُ : نسيجٌ من الحرير أو القطن صفيقٌ أَوْبَرُ
The object in question is a red velvet piece of clothing. I doubt men in 7th century wore anything like this, my theory is this was some kind of lingerie maybe.

No matter, a piece of the war booty disappears and the prophet is accused. There is no proof the prophet did it or not.
But I do find it weird that despite these people being believers in him, they did not take his word at face value and thought of him as the culprit. He surely must've denied, shouldn't they have believed him being a prophet and all?

Why was a verse dispatched if it doesn't bring anything new to the case. I would have understood if Allah who is all knowing reveals the thief in the verse for example. I would have understood if these Muslim accusers saw the delivery underway, it was not to be in both cases.

This reminds me of the verse 66:4 because the contrast is amazing
٤ إِنْ تَتُوبَا إِلَى اللَّهِ فَقَدْ صَغَتْ قُلُوبُكُمَا ۖ وَإِنْ تَظَاهَرَا عَلَيْهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ مَوْلَاهُ وَجِبْرِيلُ وَصَالِحُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ۖ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ ظَهِيرٌ

At the time his two wives Aisha and Hafsa were giving him a major headache, the fact that one of them was a mere teenage kid doesn't help.
So Allah threatens the wives that if they do not fall in line, HE+Gibreel+Angels+Believers will assist the prophet.

If Allah is indeed speaking and he is almighty, why does he have to include Gibreel and the angels and the believers. It makes no sense because Allah by himself is more than enough to make his point.

I think in both cases Allah = Mohamad. This, in my opinion, explains why there is an overflow of power in the verse vs his wives. He simply was super mad at his wives. On the other hand, the verse about the piece of cloth did not change anything in the situation. Didn't Allah know who stole it? Of course, he is all knowing. So why opt for an amazon prime delivery with an empty box? The prophet must've denied their claim already.

Maybe I missed some important detail....

NewLeb

Since we are winding down, my replies will be short.
re corruption > claim with no proof.
re slavery (& rape) > is Allah's words eternal or not? if it is, the law is still valid. If it's not, what is the use of the Quran nowadays?

From an Islamically mystical point of view, the Bible and Torah are corrupt because the content inside them are not unadulterated reflections of the Eternal NOW of Allah.

For example, the Torah- which is assumed to have been written by Moses- was orally transmitted from one generation to the next, throughout the centuries, until it was finally written down in text by Jewish priests.

We need to understand that because of the long timeframe of oral tradition, human identity gets in the way of the “message.” The biases, imperfections, limitations, and misinterpretations of human perception invariably get in the way. What may have started by a direct one on one between Moses and Ultimate Reality (as it truly is, in and of itself) has obviously corrupted into Reality as perceived mostly through an egoic state of mind.

Jews and Christians appeal to identities, because their books have been contaminated by the egoic thought-concepts of humans. This is why the Qur’an is a perfect mirror and reflection of mankind, as it is Divine Purity in the face of the human self. Again, this is why Christians like you come to the Islamic thread with sex on your minds. When you read the Quruan, that’s all you see, for you’re only seeing yourself when reading the book.

As far as Islam is concerned, all things submit to Allah (The Reality) whether willingly or unwillingly. People’s beliefs are simply reflected onto reality, and since Muslims submit to Reality in and of itself, they reflect that. Jews and Christians believe in their own things, and reflect that too. But Jews and Christians don’t submit to Reality in and of itself (willingly of course), as I showed above.

Do you have a hadith that mentions me participating in this stuff? :lol:

Oh, you don’t have to participate in it to be attracted to it....
I take the time to show what I base my opinion on with one reference after another. You don't and you expect me to take your word at face value.

Did I say I was referring to you? It’s just a random question. ;)

Last edited:

Totenkopf

From an Islamically mystical point of view, the Bible and Torah are corrupt because the content inside them are not unadulterated reflections of the Eternal NOW of Allah.

For example, the Torah- which is assumed to have been written by Moses- was orally transmitted from one generation to the next, throughout the centuries, until it was finally written down in text by Jewish priests.

We need to understand that because of the long timeframe of oral tradition, human identity gets in the way of the “message.” The biases, imperfections, limitations, and misinterpretations of human perception invariably get in the way. What may have started by a direct one on one between Moses and Ultimate Reality (as it truly is, in and of itself) has obviously corrupted into Reality as perceived mostly through an egoic state of mind.

Jews and Christians appeal to identities, because their books have been contaminated by the egoic thought-concepts of humans. This is why the Qur’an is a perfect mirror and reflection of mankind, as it is Divine Purity in the face of the human self. Again, this is why Christians like you come to the Islamic thread with sex on your minds. When you read the Quruan, that’s all you see, for you’re only seeing yourself when reading the book.

As far as Islam is concerned, all things submit to Allah (The Reality) whether willingly or unwillingly. People’s beliefs are simply reflected onto reality, and since Muslims submit to Reality in and of itself, they reflect that. Jews and Christians believe in their own things, and reflect that too. But Jews and Christians don’t submit to Reality in and of itself (willingly of course), as I showed above.

Oh, you don’t have to participate in it to be attracted to it....

Did I say I was referring to you? It’s just a random question. ;)

My friend, everything you said above has 0 value because it is simply your opinion. I need REFERENCES, whatever happened to that? I provide REFERENCES for every single thing I post. You don't. Even the prophet needed an amazon prime next day verse delivery stating he did not steal the red lingerie because they (who happened to be muslims as well) didn't take his word for it. So zabbettelna yeha please.
You said I come here with sex only on my mind, my friend I am just warming up. Thanks to COVID I have nothing to do so I spend a small part of my day for Quran reading and tafsir. I promise you the topics will evolve.

Now get me those Quranic references please so we can proceed.

NewLeb

My friend, everything you said above has 0 value because it is simply your opinion. I need REFERENCES, whatever happened to that? I provide REFERENCES for every single thing I post. You don't. Even the prophet needed an amazon prime next day verse delivery stating he did not steal the red lingerie because they (who happened to be muslims as well) didn't take his word for it. So zabbettelna yeha please.
You said I come here with sex only on my mind, my friend I am just warming up. Thanks to COVID I have nothing to do so I spend a small part of my day for Quran reading and tafsir. I promise you the topics will evolve.

Now get me those Quranic references please so we can proceed.

What on earth are you taking about? You asked me how the Bible and Torah were corrupt when juxtaposed against the Quran, and I gave you the answer. References for what?

Totenkopf

The last post was about the theft accusation verse, it makes a good bridge for the next story
3:161
وَمَا كَانَ لِنَبِيٍّ أَنْ يَغُلَّ وَمَن يَغْلُلْ يَأْتِ بِمَا غَلَّ يَوْمَ ٱلْقِيَامَةِ ثُمَّ تُوَفَّىٰ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَّا كَسَبَتْ وَهُمْ لاَ يُظْلَمُونَ
(betray/cheat)يقال غَلّ في الغنيمة يغل إذا خان فيها

The verse in English begins with the following:
It is not for a prophet to cheat/betray....
But that is exactly what the prophet did in the case of his adopted son, Zayd.

You will find this story behind verse 33:37
٣٧ وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِي أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِي فِي نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَنْ تَخْشَاهُ ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضَىٰ زَيْدٌ مِنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنَاكَهَا لِكَيْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِي أَزْوَاجِ أَدْعِيَائِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا

The story begins with the adoption of Zayd ibn Haritha by Mohammad

الطبقات الكبرى - محمد بن سعد - ج ٣ - الصفحة ٤٢
فلما رأى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ذلك أخرجه إلى الحجر فقال يا من حضر اشهدوا أن زيدا ابني أرثه ويرثني فلما رأى ذلك أبوه وعمه طابت أنفسهما وانصرفا فدعي زيد بن محمد

This is a clear public declaration regarding the adoption of Zayd by the Prophet. Zayd became known as Zayd son of Mohammad.
The prophet subsequently gave Zeynab bint Ja7sh in marriage to Zayd, Zeynab is the prophet's cousin.

The story continues:
تفسير القرطبي - القرطبي - ج ١٤ - الصفحة ١٨٩

وقال مقاتل: زوج النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم زينب بنت جحش من زيد فمكثت عنده حينا، ثم إنه عليه السلام أتى زيدا يوما يطلبه، فأبصر زينب قائمة، كانت بيضاء جميلة جسيمة من أتم نساء قريش، فهويها وقال: (سبحان الله مقلب القلوب)! فسمعت زينب بالتسبيحة فذكرتها لزيد، ففطن زيد فقال: يا رسول الله، ائذن لي في طلاقها، فإن فيها كبرا، تعظم علي وتؤذيني بلسانها، فقال عليه السلام: (أمسك عليك زوجك واتق الله). وقيل: إن الله بعث ريحا فرفعت الستر وزينب متفضلة (1) في منزلها، فرأى زينب فوقعت في نفسه، ووقع في نفس زينب أنها وقعت في نفس النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم وذلك لما جاء يطلب زيدا، فأخبرته بذلك، فوقع في نفس زيد أن يطلقها. وقال ابن عباس: " وتخفي في نفسك " الحب لها. " وتخشى الناس " أي تستحييهم

Arabic is a beautiful language and I count myself lucky to be able to read and understand, the words highlighted in red are very expressive!

So Zayd's adopted father (Mohammad) comes looking for him one day when he wasn't home. He enters his adopted son's home in his absence and sees his daughter-in-law متفضلة, ya3ne lightly dressed or mfarra3a in Lebanese. She was pretty, white skinned and chubby, one of the best women from Qureish.
The prophet drops the following line: سبحان الله مقلب القلوب a clear line indicating he fell for her since it literally means blessed be allah the changer of hearts. They both fell for each other (ie lust) since it is clearly indicated in red above.

Zeinab informs her husband of what happened and here is the beauty of arabic ففطن زيد, ya3ne in Lebanese Zayd shela 3al tayer, he knew the prophet wanted her and as such asked the prophet to divorce her.

Zayd divorces his wife and the prophet marries her. Except watch what happens next:

الطبقات الكبرى - محمد بن سعد - ج ٣ - الصفحة ٤٢
فطلقها زيد بعد ذلك فتزوجها رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فتكلم المنافقون في ذلك وطعنوا فيه وقالوا محمد يحرم نساء الولد وقد تزوج امرأة ابنه زيد فأنزل الله جل جلاله ما كان محمد أبا أحد من رجالكم

People started gossiping about him because they are not allowed to marry their son's daughters but he is and this is where another amazon prime next day delivery comes just in time:

33:40 { مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَآ أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ ٱللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ ٱلنَّبِيِّينَ وَكَانَ ٱللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيماً }
40 Muhammad is not the father of any of your men; but he is the Messenger of Allah, and the seal of the prophets. Allah is Cognizant of everything.

It's interesting to note that in SOME hadith the following is mentioned:
وفي بعض الروايات: أن زيدا تورم ذلك منه حين أراد أن يقربها، فهذا قريب من ذلك. وجاء زيد إلى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال: إن زينب تؤذيني بلسانها وتفعل وتفعل! وإني أريد أن أطلقها، فقال له: (أمسك عليك
The part is red is hilarious as every time Zayd wanted to have sex with Zeinab, his penis swelled :lol:and Zeinab would bully him and abuse him verbally.
What is the purpose of this miracle? Allah must've surely had a hand in this as usual when women are involved!

It does fit with the narrative re Allah based on the following:
كان الله تبـارك وتعالـى أعلـم نبـيه صلى الله عليه وسلم أن زينب ستكون من أزواجه، فلـما أتاه زيد يشكوها قال: { اتَّقِ اللَّهَ وأمْسِكْ عَلَـيْكَ زَوْجَكَ
Allah already informed the prophet she was going to be his wife of course so he was helping him achieve this.....

Our Muslim brothers like @agnostic would justify this scenario with the following:
The law applied among the Arabs back then was that adoption imply the same restrictions than parental relationship. The Divine broke it.
But it makes no sense because an Amazon prime delivery of verse 33:40 could have been sent the next day after it was publicly announced that Zayd became Mohammad's adopted son. No drama or penis swelling would have been required to achieve this.

Zayd was a faithful military commander who participated in more than 7 ghazwat and died fighting for the prophet.
He knew he'd lose his head if he didn't divorce his wife. This is betrayal at its finest.

Since the 7th century, millions of Muslim orphaned boys and girls could have had better prospects in life if they had the chance to experience a loving home in their childhood. They were disallowed this because the prophet married his adopted son's wife and people gossiped.
It's MIND BOGGLING!

Last edited:

Totenkopf

What on earth are you taking about? You asked me how the Bible and Torah were corrupt when juxtaposed against the Quran, and I gave you the answer. References for what?
You are presenting Islam's point of view NOT your personal opinion. Naturally, Islam's point of view must be anchored in the Quran.
Please provide the basis for this view from the Quran. Thank you!

agnostic

Legendary Member
@Totenkopf

If you are looking for information from your "Muslim brothers", change the tone and try to ask your question objectively and in respectful manner. Tant pis if I miss some good points in not answering your questions asked in bad manner.

Totenkopf

@Totenkopf

If you are looking for information from your "Muslim brothers", change the tone and try to ask your question objectively and in respectful manner. Tant pis if I miss some good points in not answering your questions asked in bad manner.
You are and will always be our brothers and sisters. You are not from a different species and you do not come from a different planet. You are born into an inherited faith like everyone else.

I take the time to put the story together from multiple scholars in order to get the full picture when I suddenly come across parts that makes no sense. The tone simply reflects that part of the story. I am sorry, your problem is not with me, it is with your books. I did not write your primary sources so don't be mad at me.

I expect to be schooled and corrected as you know your religion better than me. If you are personally not interested in commenting, I respect that. Maybe someone else will.

NewLeb

You are presenting Islam's point of view NOT your personal opinion. Naturally, Islam's point of view must be anchored in the Quran.
Please provide the basis for this view from the Quran. Thank you!

Which “view” exactly? I stated numours points, so you’re going to have to be a wee more specific.

Totenkopf

Which “view” exactly? I stated numours points, so you’re going to have to be a wee more specific.

Sure thing my friend, this is what you initially said:

From an Islamically mystical point of view, the Bible and Torah are corrupt

An Islamic point of view is naturally anchored in the Quran, please provide me with the basis of your argument so that we can advance.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I have no idea what that means but suit yourself. It must be sad to live ones life believing that he/she is hated by everyone because of his/her faith....
Love is meaningless if there is no respect. Next time you want to ask me any questions try to be respectful.

Totenkopf

Love is meaningless if there is no respect. Next time you want to ask me any questions try to be respectful.
Thanks for clarifying, I never disrespected you on a personal level in my entire posting history. A friendly reminder: YOU are NOT the subject of this thread.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Thanks for clarifying, I never disrespected you on a personal level in my entire posting history. A friendly reminder: YOU are NOT the subject of this thread.
My beliefs are MINE. You mocked and insulted them. One can always express his opinion/question in respectful manner. If you can not or do not want which is the same for me, do not expect me to answer your questions.

Totenkopf

My beliefs are MINE. You mocked and insulted them. One can always express his opinion/question in respectful manner. If you can not or do not want which is the same for me, do not expect me to answer your questions.
You are free to believe whatever you like.
I am free to have an opinion on any text I read. A spade will be called a spade.
Your beef is with your primary sources not with me, I did not write this stuff.
How do I express a respectful opinion regarding Zayd's penis swelling magically every time he wanted to sleep with his wife? Be reasonable man.
If you do not wish to answer, then don't. No one is forcing you.