• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Deep into Islam..

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Islam told you to not eat pig. But as French say on ne donne pas de la confiture aux cochons car ils ne savent pas l’apprécier.

# Eat Pig and Get Corona for free.

agnostic

Legendary Member
you cant just hand me such openings on silver platters man, come on ur’re making it too easy...
i’m in a festive mood i’ll just wish u good holidays and may the light of Jesus Christ the son of allah guide you towards salvation.
Just avoid eating pork, drinking alcohol and having sinful sex. Happiness is so easy.

NewLeb

you cant just hand me such openings on silver platters man, come on ur’re making it too easy...
i’m in a festive mood i’ll just wish u good holidays and may the light of Jesus Christ the son of allah guide you towards salvation.

Jesus was a Muslim, silly man. Only the bozo Christians have deluded themselves into believing he was something else.

NewLeb

Just avoid eating pork, drinking alcohol and having sinful sex. Happiness is so easy.

Bingo! I’d argue that 75% of the world’s problems are due to the above three major sins.

Why drink the devil’s poison when one can puff on ganja from the Garden of Adam and Eve?