Deep into judaism

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
If you objectively read my previous posts, without filtering the content and foaming in the mouth thinking you just had a "Gotcha!" moment, I said that I do not have a precise opinion of Jews. That's why I post articles, quotes, videos from ALL sides trying to uncover bits of the picture.
How are you trying to uncover bits of the picture by posting videos from ALL sides in the Christianity thread for example? or the missed bits only apply to Judaism.

I sincerely see that you dodged the question by this vague answer, if you don't have an opinion, then why don't you do your homework then come voice a clear and meaningful opinion, instead of throwing bits of rotten sectarian statements that label all the Jews in a very insulting and derogatory way.

• Advertisement
  • Impera

Impera

How are you trying to uncover bits of the picture by posting videos from ALL sides in the Christianity thread for example? or the missed bits only apply to Judaism
    I was born to a religious Christian family, so obviously I know more about Christianity than Judaism. Plus, check my posts in the Deep into Christianity and Deep into Atheism, but ofc you won't do that. And as I said, I'm not a religious person, so idk what's your point here?

I sincerely see that you dodged the question by this vague answer, if you don't have an opinion, then why don't you do your homework then come voice a clear and meaningful opinion, instead of throwing bits of rotten sectarian statements that label all the Jews in a very insulting and derogatory way.
    I do not doubt at all that you sincerely think that I dodged the question. Anybody living inside his deluded brain would filter information to suit his beliefs and consequently would conclude that way.

I have pasted multiple posts of mine that are crystal clear on where I stand on anti-Semitism (or anti-Jewry, since I'm a Semite).

Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

Tbh, I have had mixed experiences with Jews, on one hand one of the most fun and intellectually stimulating conversations I have had were with Jews (I have never had the opportunity to have a personal relationship with Jews in person, only 2 very briefly. I'm only speaking of the ones I have spoke to online from 10 years ago till now) . On the other, they seem to have some form of animosity towards non-Jews, especially Europeans and Christians (no matter the ethnicity). I understand that this part of every group dynamic to keep everybody in the fold and in line but sometimes it goes overboard. Nazis have been gone for 70 years now, the Catholic Church is seeking great relationships with everybody (yes, that's true contrary to your biased views) etc.
    I have, including in Lebanon (though in latter case they didn't know I knew :p). My experience in person was very positive. In politics and despite trying, could never see eye to eye with Zionist Jews (majority) and the "intellectually stimulating conversations" would reach some absurd obstacles. Other than that and on interpersonal level, I've also observed Jews and Arabs generally get along well.

The animosity you describe is not only about keeping everybody "in line", but also serves to maintain a closed group's traits. In Jews case a combination of "chosen people" and feeling of persecution contributes to keep them as a tightly knit group impervious to assimilation. The Druze in Lebanon share some of the same dynamics.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This wouldn't help your situation, you are clearly here expressing animosity towards a Jewish person and his religion, while going viral with your sectarian paranoia towards Muslims in other threads, thus the legitimate question to check if you hate everybody, or is it just those two factions?
    Just read his post I will re-quote:

Psychological projection

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.
    He is simply saying that he is analyzing his own personality. He is using this quote to defend himself against his own impulses or qualities by shifting the blame on you.

This is he projects Jew hatred. Then he puts the blame on you for this hatred projection. So, he attributes crimes such as the Holocaust on Muslims, when in fact never in the Judaeo-Islamic historical relations did the Muslims commit massacres against Jews. After all Maimonides thrived in Muslim Arab culture and not in Christian Latin Europe.

The Jews were called colonists in the Catholic imperial order of the Holy Roman Empire, they were never legal subjects of Catholic domain, pogroms were routine in Christianstan against the Jews. He is putting the blame on you. This is your religion not his.

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

He is simply saying that he is analyzing his own personality. He is using this quote to defend himself against his own impulses or qualities by shifting the blame on you.

This is he projects Jew hatred. Then he puts the blame on you for this hatred projection. So, he attributes crimes such as the Holocaust on Muslims, when in fact never in the Judaeo-Islamic historical relations did the Muslims commit massacres against Jews. After all Maimonides thrived in Muslim Arab culture and not in Christian Latin Europe.

The Jews were called colonists in the Catholic imperial order of the Holy Roman Empire, they were never legal subjects of Catholic domain, pogroms were routine in Christianstan against the Jews. He is putting the blame on you. This is your religion not his.

He clearly has issues with Jews and Muslims, but as the trend now goes with a specific sectarian group, they either quote to misquote or personally attack the person raising questions.

I suggest people should read, as an example, the history of the Jews in Andalusia, and what Catholics did to them after Muslims left. The Holocaust did not come from nowhere, it was the culmination of a long Catholic exertion!

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks on Andalucia and Jewish-Muslim Relations

Impera

Impera

Abir, I'm curious how do you read posts that oppose your way of thinking? Backwards? Through an old broken pair of glasses? By Squinting while asphyxiating? By playing snuff music in the background? Serious question.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Guys, back on topic please.

This is not the Impera Trial thread.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Look at these Arabs fighting over who hates Jews the most lol. I think it's kinda cute.
    Just to redirect this. I ask you for the Sicarii zealots explanation to the fact that what is wrongly called the Temple of Bacchus, the Roman God of Wine is actually decorated by the Star of Shem, stolen by Jewish zealots and called the Star of David. This is how little did they know then I guess.

Going back, why do you think Bacchus had the star of Shem decorating the cieling of its temple.

Why do you think the Romans decorated the Temple of the Sun Baalbeck with the golden calve. I wonder why the calves are there over the temple of Baal.
    DSC00284.JPG

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    See this great memory at the Temple we protect from zealots like the Sicarii. This is certainly a Temple and probably not this of Bacchus. Do you really believe that the Temple is in Jerusalem. Take it. It is all yours Jerusalem called by God a Prostitute in the Bible itself. As for our Temple, we have wine and "pleasure". Indeed it is the war against this that believes in "pleasure" as a way of life. Drink wine, plant cannabis, get high and defend the Temple. Cheers

DSC00405-w.gif

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Just to redirect this. I ask you for the Sicarii zealots explanation to the fact that what is wrongly called the Temple of Bacchus, the Roman God of Wine is actually decorated by the Star of Shem, stolen by Jewish zealots and called the Star of David. This is how little did they know then I guess.

Going back, why do you think Bacchus had the star of Shem decorating the cieling of its temple.

Why do you think the Romans decorated the Temple of the Sun Baalbeck with the golden calve. I wonder why the calves are there over the temple of Baal.
    View attachment 6641
    Not sure what you're rattling on about; Magen David or Shield of David is a relatively new symbol for world Jewry, from 19th century.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Not sure what you're rattling on about; Magen David or Shield of David is a relatively new symbol for world Jewry, from 19th century.
    See this great memory at the Temple we protect from zealots like the Sicarii. This is certainly a Temple and probably not this of Bacchus. Do you really believe that the Temple is in Jerusalem. Take it. It is all yours Jerusalem called by God a Prostitute in the Bible itself. As for our Temple, we have wine and "pleasure". Indeed it is the war against this that believes in "pleasure" as a way of life. Drink wine, plant cannabis, get high and defend the Temple. Cheers
    DSC00405-w.gif

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't speak crazy, you will have to do better than that.

For example, what is that picture and where did you get it from?

Looks like you did not get the memo. This zealot does not believe in fairytales.
    This is a picture I took as I was wandering in the Holly Land of the weeping Valley of Becca, where the God of Zion appeared to King David. This is where Iliyah has come to speak to the Israelites about Baal and asked them to believe in God.

I have made discoveries as I went back to Zion to remember my roots and weep along the weeping valley of Becca and as I was inspired by the words of David in the Psalm 84:

1How lovely are Your dwelling places,
    O LORD of hosts!

2My soul longed and even yearned for the courts of the LORD;
    My heart and my flesh sing for joy to the living God.

3The bird also has found a house,
    And the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young,
    Even Your altars, O LORD of hosts,
    My King and my God.

4How blessed are those who dwell in Your house!
    They are ever praising You.

Selah.

5How blessed is the man whose strength is in You,
    In whose heart are the highways to Zion!

6Passing through the valley of Baca they make it a spring;
    The early rain also covers it with blessings.

7They go from strength to strength,
    Every one of them appears before God in Zion.

8O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer;
    Give ear, O God of Jacob!

Selah.
    9Behold our shield, O God,
    And look upon the face of Your anointed.

10For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand outside.
    I would rather stand at the threshold of the house of my God
    Than dwell in the tents of wickedness.

11For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
    The LORD gives grace and glory;
    No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

12O LORD of hosts,
    How blessed is the man who trusts in You!

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is a picture I took as I was wandering in the Holly Land of the weeping Valley of Becca, where the God of Zion appeared to King David. This is where Iliyah has come to speak to the Israelites about Baal and asked them to believe in God.

I have made discoveries as I went back to Zion to remember my roots and weep along the weeping valley of Becca and as I was inspired by the words of David in the Psalm 84:

1How lovely are Your dwelling places,
    O LORD of hosts!

2My soul longed and even yearned for the courts of the LORD;
    My heart and my flesh sing for joy to the living God.

3The bird also has found a house,
    And the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young,
    Even Your altars, O LORD of hosts,
    My King and my God.

4How blessed are those who dwell in Your house!
    They are ever praising You.

Selah.

5How blessed is the man whose strength is in You,
    In whose heart are the highways to Zion!

6Passing through the valley of Baca they make it a spring;
    The early rain also covers it with blessings.

7They go from strength to strength,
    Every one of them appears before God in Zion.

8O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer;
    Give ear, O God of Jacob!

Selah.
    9Behold our shield, O God,
    And look upon the face of Your anointed.

10For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand outside.
    I would rather stand at the threshold of the house of my God
    Than dwell in the tents of wickedness.

11For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
    The LORD gives grace and glory;
    No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

12O LORD of hosts,
    How blessed is the man who trusts in You!
    You've been to Zion? Cool, me too.

Not as cool as Tel Aviv, though.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You've been to Zion? Cool, me too.

Not as cool as Tel Aviv, though.
    What is Tel Aviv. It is not in the Bible. This is a settling location of dispersed people who found the hill on which they will settle.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What is Tel Aviv. It is not in the Bible. This is a settling location of dispersed people who found the hill on which they will settle.
    It's a beautiful Israeli city known for its beaches, nightlife, and blow. OK I'm not sure about that last part...