• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Deep into judaism

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It's a beautiful Israeli city known for its beaches, nightlife, and blow. OK I'm not sure about that last part...
Ah so this is a city in little Israel. Little Israel is a state created by European nation-state institutional order. This is a political concept and not Judiasm.

I was going Deep into Judaism, questioning some of its reconstructed religious symbolism around the Star of Shem, by changing its name to the star of David. I just wanted to understand why did modern Judaism change the name of the star. I thought that you may be an authority. It seems you did not know what I was talking about.

I actually found out about this while I went into village hopping in the Weeping Valley, the valley of Becca. One of the locals told me this. I thought, it was fascinating to find locals that speak a language you never hear in the urbanized cities of nations and states. These local villagers know they are not Arabs.

Nabi Shet is a village attributed to the son of Adam, the village is the birth place of Abbas al Moussawi killed by the Sicarii zealots.

I am certainly going deep into history and archaeology, not of this little fake entity called little Israel and the city of Tel Aviv.

• Advertisement
  • Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ah so this is a city in little Israel. Little Israel is a state created by European nation-state institutional order. This is a political concept and not Judiasm.

I was going Deep into Judaism, questioning some of its reconstructed religious symbolism around the Star of Shem, by changing its name to the star of David. I just wanted to understand why did modern Judaism change the name of the star. I thought that you may be an authority. It seems you did not know what I was talking about.

I actually found out about this while I went into village hopping in the Weeping Valley, the valley of Becca. One of the locals told me this. I thought, it was fascinating to find locals that speak a language you never hear in the urbanized cities of nations and states. These local villagers know they are not Arabs.

Nabi Shet is a village attributed to the son of Adam, the village is the birth place of Abbas al Moussawi killed by the Sicarii zealots.

I am certainly going deep into history and archaeology, not of this little fake entity called little Israel and the city of Tel Aviv.
    Produce a source for this so-called "Star of Shem" of yours. Otherwise, it's just you writing incoherent posts because you seem to hate Israel for some reason.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Produce a source for this so-called "Star of Shem" of yours. Otherwise, it's just you writing incoherent posts because you seem to hate Israel for some reason.
    No I do not hate Israel. I have Israeli family myself. They are my cousins. They are in Israel and they hold Israeli citizenship. You like to use words like "hate". I do not know why. I am not expressing this type of feelings in my posts. You are the one continuously making people into hateful creatures. You should ask yourself why.

I have a credible source. The picture I took and what the people in the village told me it was. This is a real story. I do not have to prove evidence. I present evidence.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    المصدر من أهل الضيعة يا ضيعة

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No I do not hate Israel. I have Israeli family myself. They are my cousins. They are in Israel and they hold Israeli citizenship. You like to use words like "hate". I do not know why. I am not expressing this type of feelings in my posts. You are the one continuously making people into hateful creatures. You should ask yourself why.
    If you do not want Israel to exist, then you hate Israel. Not much to analyze there.

Are your family in Israel Lebanese or Syrian?

I have a credible source. The picture I took and what the people in the village told me it was. This is a real story. I do not have to prove evidence. I present evidence.
    Your source is not credible and I know nothing about the picture you took nor its content. If you are presenting evidence without any background information, then you are presenting nothing. Present something worth discussing.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If you do not want Israel to exist, then you hate Israel. Not much to analyze there.

Your source is not credible and I know nothing about the picture you took nor its content. If you are presenting evidence without any background information, then you are presenting nothing. Present something worth discussing.
    I just told you, I took this picture at the temple of Bacchus.

I am not Syrian.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I just told you, I took this picture at the temple of Bacchus.

I am not Syrian.
    I'd like to read more about this "Star of Shem" so please do share some reading material.

For now, I'd rather not discuss the wisdom of em 3alloush of telling you all about how Jews stole their symbology from elsewhere presumably the Romans.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

The Temple of Bacchus. I also took this picture.

I believe in Greater Israel, not this little one. It is my love for Israel the real one that makes me irritated that this little Israel stealing the name of Israel to build a city on the hill called Tel Aviv.
    Bacchus.jpg

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'd like to read more about this "Star of Shem" so please do share some reading material.

For now, I'd rather not discuss the wisdom of em 3alloush of telling you all about how Jews stole their symbology from elsewhere presumably the Romans.
    No not the Romans. They stole the history of the Israelites who live in the Valley of the Becca.

Impera

Impera

Ahhh, the Maronite hatred you exhibit makes perfect sense now :)

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ahhh, the Maronite hatred you exhibit makes perfect sense now :)

Out of Topic. Maronite hatred is reserved to the Thread called Deep into Christianity. Islam hatred will be the topic of Deep into Islam.

If you would call my discourse hatred, at least I justly and equally dislike them all.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

I believe in Greater Israel, not this little one. It is my love for Israel the real one that makes me irritated that this little Israel stealing the name of Israel to build a city on the hill called Tel Aviv.
    View attachment 6645
    make sure to share your wisdom with the locals next time you're in baalbak snaping photos of the Lebanese ruins.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    make sure to share your wisdom with the locals next time you're in baalbak snaping photos of the Lebanese ruins.
    I learned from the locals wisdom and I am sharing it now with the foreign.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

View attachment 6645
    Well, sorry. The pool of angry Arabs make it a tad bit harder to accomplish Greater Israel. So, my people decided to be pragmatic.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

So watch that the Samaritans used the star. Becca is where the Samaritan Israelites lived, they followed the Golden Calve and also prayed to Baal.

Now, The Solomon story is also mentioned by the locals. This is a Jewish authority that clearly states that the star was not the start of David and that David used the menorah on his coat of arms.

Now, Solomon indeed is the man, but the narrative is denied by Judaism.

The Star of David Demystified - What is the origin and history of the Shield of David? - Empowering Reflections

Last edited:
    Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

What would be the geographic borders of "Greater Israel" according to your vision?
    Who are the people that would inhabit it, among the peoples that exist today ?

Silence

Silence

Orange Room Supporter
    What would be the geographic borders of "Greater Israel" according to your vision?
    Who are the people that would inhabit it, among the peoples that exist today ?
    Looks like there is a Jewish Antoun Saadeh we were not aware of.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So watch that the Samaritans used the star. Becca is where the Samaritan Israelites lived, they followed the Golden Calve and also prayed to Baal.

Now, The Solomon story is also mentioned by the locals. This is a Jewish authority that clearly states that the star was not the start of David and that David used the menorah on his coat of arms.

Now, Solomon indeed is the man, but the narrative is denied by Judaism.

The Star of David Demystified - What is the origin and history of the Shield of David? - Empowering Reflections
    Feel free to read about Magen David here: http://www.menorah.org/starofdavid.html

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Looks like there is a Jewish Antoun Saadeh we were not aware of.
    I've never met a Jew who professed to want Greater Israel, so I highly doubt that this person is Jewish.