• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Deep into marxism

Rock

because it is not exact as you stated it

The government of Nazi Germany announced the discovery of mass graves in the Katyn Forest in April 1943.
by this they tried to cut the relation between USSR and the allies .( where the polish government was in exile in London )
they were at war already with the russians when they discovered the graves
now it seems more a move from putin to clear his russian history

SAVO

they were at war already with the russians when they discovered the graves
now it seems more a move from putin to clear his russian history

im not against the truth.. if Stalin was responsable i wouldn't deny it ..

but the file is still open , and political strumentalisation is still on from all partes ..
Krusciov , and later Gorbaciov used falsification in their anti communist campaign ... the conflict is internal as i told you before.. and lot of lies were spotted to the surface ..
Putin have no interest in hiding the truth if it was really a truth. the guy is not communist anymore and comunists in Russia oppose him , for his own advantage he could cntinue with the same false campaign ..
externally , the anti Russian block ( Nato and allies ) have interest to carry with their agenda .. following hannah aredt doctrine ( communism=nazism ) and bourgeois democracy is only alternative ..
so in this context history is an instrument and not is a seek of truth..

till then , all my information i gather and gave me the conclusion that this massacre wasn't carried by NKVD . ( i don't deny Gulag or purges ) but telling that this massacre made by Stalin is a big Historical Lie..
the same goes for Serebrenica massacre an the false Myth about it , where the real victims were turn into the presumed killers ( serbs )

Rock

im not against the truth.. if Stalin was responsable i wouldn't deny it ..

but the file is still open , and political strumentalisation is still on from all partes ..
Krusciov , and later Gorbaciov used falsification in their anti communist campaign ... the conflict is internal as i told you before.. and lot of lies were spotted to the surface ..
Putin have no interest in hiding the truth if it was really a truth. the guy is not communist anymore and comunists in Russia oppose him , for his own advantage he could cntinue with the same false campaign ..
externally , the anti Russian block ( Nato and allies ) have interest to carry with their agenda .. following hannah aredt doctrine ( communism=nazism ) and bourgeois democracy is only alternative ..
so in this context history is an instrument and not is a seek of truth..

till then , all my information i gather and gave me the conclusion that this massacre wasn't carried by NKVD . ( i don't deny Gulag or purges ) but telling that this massacre made by Stalin is a big Historical Lie..
the same goes for Serebrenica massacre an the false Myth about it , where the real victims were turn into the presumed killers ( serbs )
who did the massacre than?

Putin has a full interest in rewriting history as it suits his megolomaniac mind

SAVO

who did the massacre than?

Putin has a full interest in rewriting history as it suits his megolomaniac mind

the massacre was carried by nazis ..

Putin cannot rewrite history as it please him .. its not a joke ..
history falsification mainly about WWII is on in most of europe .. and i can give you lot of examples from italy , germany , france , Uk , Poland , USA ..
through books , movies , articles, museums ..

Rock

the massacre was carried by nazis ..

Putin cannot rewrite history as it please him .. its not a joke ..
history falsification mainly about WWII is on in most of europe .. and i can give you lot of examples from italy , germany , france , Uk , Poland , USA ..
through books , movies , articles, museums ..
if it was carried by the nazis, no one had any interest in hiding it, or blaming others for 20k dead soldiers when there was 3Million dead polish civilians blamed on nazis in other massacres
If that massacre wasnt put on them its cause they really really didnt do it

dictators tend to rewrite history for their own population

WW2 history is one of the most studied and analyzed, I bet you they probably counted the bullets in those polish soldier and they can tell you from which angle they were shot, each one of them!

SAVO

if it was carried by the nazis, no one had any interest in hiding it, or blaming others for 20k dead soldiers when there was 3Million dead polish civilians blamed on nazis in other massacres
If that massacre wasnt put on them its cause they really really didnt do it

dictators tend to rewrite history for their own population

WW2 history is one of the most studied and analyzed, I bet you they probably counted the bullets in those polish soldier and they can tell you from which angle they were shot, each one of them!

its not like that .. believe me..
lot of files are still open ..even things you would never immagine ..or believe ..
WWII was a crucial war in all history and there are still lot of secrets about it ... and classified files .

Lemon

Lemon

you are hinting on finland war....
Russia considers it just one front in the Great Patriotic War, which elsewhere in Europe led to half a century of occupation and brutal communist regimes. That's nothing to feel nostalgic about.

SAVO

Russia considers it just one front in the Great Patriotic War, which elsewhere in Europe led to half a century of occupation and brutal communist regimes. That's nothing to feel nostalgic about.

Finland govern was allied with nazis.
Ussr was preparing for the incoming war and they needed to close the finland front since the huge attack as expected was from the west ( east for germany ) ..
so the battle.was inevitable against finland and the outcome was as ussr wanted ..even if the loss for ussr was huge.
during the war with nazi germany.. the front with finland was quiet . same as with the east against japan .

SAVO

one may like or dislike his coloured personality and his way of dping politics. but watch carefully this last interview of Gheddafi. . and judge based on it ..

Lemon

Finland govern was allied with nazis.
Ussr was preparing for the incoming war and they needed to close the finland front since the huge attack as expected was from the west ( east for germany ) ..
so the battle.was inevitable against finland and the outcome was as ussr wanted ..even if the loss for ussr was huge.
during the war with nazi germany.. the front with finland was quiet . same as with the east against japan .
You should learn some history. It was in fact Soviet Union that was allied with Nazi Germany (look up Molotov-Ribbentropp pact) when Stalin attacked Finland in 1939. Finland didn't ally with Germany until the Continuation War in 1940. And it's silly to claim that what happened was Stalin's plan all along. In reality, what Stalin had planned for Finland was what it planned for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.

SAVO

You should learn some history. It was in fact Soviet Union that was allied with Nazi Germany (look up Molotov-Ribbentropp pact) when Stalin attacked Finland in 1939. Finland didn't ally with Germany until the Continuation War in 1940. And it's silly to claim that what happened was Stalin's plan all along. In reality, what Stalin had planned for Finland was what it planned for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
if you scroll back you will find an article about ribentropp- molotov accord.

as a matter of fact it was a non belligerance accord and never was considered an alliance and there is huge difference between the two definitions..

ill take your version next time i decide to rewrite the history of WWIi.. till then..ill stick to the documented facts regarding winter war and: finish -nazi strategies against USSR :D
NAZI GERMANY AND FINLAND, 1933-1939: A WANING RELATIONSHIP

SAVO

✅
#Fact ... a year before the Molotov-Ribbentrop non-aggression pact, on 30 September 1938, the western "allies (Britain, France) had signed an agreement with #Nazi Germany and #Fascist Italy in Munich.
The Munich Agreement was an act of appeasement towards the Axis powers, leading to the annexation of #Czechoslovakia by the Nazis and the intensification of their expansionist aggression towards the East.
On July 1939, the Soviet Union proposed to #Britain and #France the formation of a defense plan in case of a German attack. The "allies" never corresponded to the #Soviet proposal, while the British government was secretly negotiating a non-aggression Pact with #Hitler's representatives in London.

1599157490546.jpeg

Lemon

if you scroll back you will find an article about ribentropp- molotov accord.

as a matter of fact it was a non belligerance accord and never was considered an alliance and there is huge difference between the two definitions..

ill take your version next time i decide to rewrite the history of WWIi.. till then..ill stick to the documented facts regarding winter war and: finish -nazi strategies against USSR :D
NAZI GERMANY AND FINLAND, 1933-1939: A WANING RELATIONSHIP
You source is an article from a blog titled "In defense of communism" by some kook trying to whitewash Stalin's crimes. Hardly reliable. It's a historical fact that Molotov-Ribbentropp pact was to carve up Poland, the Baltic states and Finland between Soviet Union and Nazi Germany. Both sides probably fully intended to break to pact from day one, but such temporary "non-belligerence" only applied between Soviet Union and Germany: it was more accurately a pact of mutual belligerence against third parties.

SAVO

You source is an article from a blog titled "In defense of communism" by some kook trying to whitewash Stalin's crimes. Hardly reliable. It's a historical fact that Molotov-Ribbentropp pact was to carve up Poland, the Baltic states and Finland between Soviet Union and Nazi Germany. Both sides probably fully intended to break to pact from day one, but such temporary "non-belligerence" only applied between Soviet Union and Germany: it was more accurately a pact of mutual belligerence against third parties.

what about this

German–Polish Nonaggression Pact | European history [1934]

SAVO

In the lobby of the Venezuelan Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a huge display is installed of the broken glasses of Chilean President Allende, found after the US-backed coup on September 11, 1973.
The display serves as a reminder of the threat of US imperialism and the hopes and dreams it destroyed by backing coups like the one in Chile. #NeverForget

1599862680837.png

1599862694732.png