Deep into marxism

• Advertisement
  • Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Its an amazing church.. i visited it 3 years ago..
    it is very difficult to have visited it three years ago given that it it was founded in 2018 and was just completed on may of 2020.
    Cathedrals were preserved mostly during soviet era in russia..the church clergy were forbidden to get involved in politics and economy .
    Actually moscow is full.of monasteries and churches..
    here are some footage of the preservation of the Christ the savior cathedral in moscow

Christ the savior cathedral was also rebuilt starting 1990
    1593156883958.png
    Even if for me personally i think there are exagerated number of them and they better be transformed into libraries, spa gym and cultural centers and the money spent on builfing churhes could be invested into projects that make life if poor people better materially..since human are in no need of religion ..but thats only my personal opinion..you only need to pray that i dont arrive to power one day :D
    it is only normal for marxists to think this way. the reality of the matter is that you can never move from collecting knowledge towards truely understanding it without leaving a place for God in your heart and mind, without which even Christianity becomes as dry and depraved as materialism and marxism.

you should probably put hussein mrouweh and your background on the side and closely examine the soviet experience, and examine why the all powerful and tyrannical marxists were not able to defeat the weak human being, and why the marxists and communist ideologies faded in front of a renewed zeal of re-embracing the church stronger than before.

and for a parting thought, what do you make of all of that in the light of "At least 106,300 Russian clergymen were executed during the Great Purge."? i am curious to see how you process that yourself.

Last edited:
    SAVO

SAVO

it is very difficult to have visited it three years ago given that it it was founded in 2018 and was just completed on may of 2020.

here are some footage of the preservation of the Christ the savior cathedral in moscow

Christ the savior cathedral was also rebuilt starting 1990
    View attachment 19862

it is only normal for marxists to think this way. the reality of the matter is that you can never move from collecting knowledge towards truely understanding it without leaving a place for God in your heart and mind, without which even Christianity becomes as dry and depraved as materialism and marxism.

you should probably put hussein mrouweh and your background on the side and closely examine the soviet experience, and examine why the all powerful and tyrannical marxists were not able to defeat the weak human being, and why the marxists and communist ideologies faded in front of a renewed zeal of re-embracing the church stronger than before.

and for a parting thought, what do you make of all of that in the light of "At least 106,300 Russian clergymen were executed during the Great Purge."? i am curious to see how you process that yourself.
    I visited this church , christ saviour..i have the pictures saved elsewher..
    Yes it was demolished by orders from stalin by for sake of urban planning reasons and not because it is a church..
    Moscow is full of churches and monasteries..

SAVO

SAVO

@Dark Angel in the tiny lebanon, comunists are the last of your problems as christians..
    You better concentrate on your real problem .. And dont waste time with side battles..

This video is just 4 days ago .. You see well the comunists flags in the red square ? Well russia is this too

Last edited:
    Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    I visited this church , christ saviour..i have the pictures saved elsewher..
    Yes it was demolished by orders from stalin by for sake of urban planning reasons and not because it is a church..
    Moscow is full of churches and monasteries..
    the original post was not about Christ savior. it was about another Cathedral that was just built. What you have visited is a different church.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    @Dark Angel in the tiny lebanon, comunists are the last of your problems as christians..
    You better concentrate on your real problem .. And dont waste time with side battles..

This video is just 4 days ago .. You see well the comunists flags in the red square ? Well russia is this too

it doesn't matter, there are many names and many factions, at the end they will all be allied against truth because there is no truth in any of them. so you can call them by whichever name you want, at the end of the day they will always be on that opposite side. LGBT and special interest groups, together with marxists and muslem brotherhood etc.. in the same trench.

still no comments about the 106300 Christian clergy executed by the marxists during the great purge in russia? ... i do not recall many events of such a magnitude against the Church, in particular in modern history, and in particular by those claiming we do not need religion, oblivious to the oxymoron.

Last edited:
    SAVO

SAVO

it doesn't matter, there are many names and many factions, at the end they will all be allied against truth because there is no truth in any of them. so you can call them by whichever name you want, at the end of the day they will always be on that opposite side. LGBT and special interest groups, together with marxists and muslem brotherhood etc.. in the same trench.

still no comments about the 106300 Christian clergy executed by the marxists during the great purge in russia? ... i do not recall many events of such a magnitude against the Church, in particular in modern history, and in particular by those claiming we do not need religion, oblivious to the oxymoron.
    In soviet union there wasn't any purghe against clergy.. Only thosepolitically involved ones had to be sent in gulags and they was very few cases..
    In spanish civil war insteas clergy were massacred mainly by anarchists, since they were considered alloied with franco regime.

Catholic clergy ( not all of them ) were allied with nazism in bavaria , fascism in italy and croatia and hungary , orthodox church were allied with fascist in bulgaria and romania..
    Wanna talk about the catholic church support for the fascist regime of salazar in portugal and the scandalous case of pinochet regime in chile ..
    ?
    Well there are some exception , theology of liberation in south america which inspired the today pope francesco were left leaned movement and anti colonialist..so the problem as you see is when the church put itself at the service of the reactionnary regimes..so the issue is political and not religious..
    Angela merkel who grow in the communist east germany ..is a daughter of a protestant priest who lived and continue his mission even under communism.

Regarding the truth.. Well the only truth for me is dialectical materialism..

I

illusion84

Looking at how politicians and religious men act in Lebanon; a purge can be a scourge of God!

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    In soviet union there wasn't any purghe against clergy.. ....
    complete and utter denial. if you want to deny this it means you are living a lie. if you insist on denying it, it means you want to live a lie. you are a smart enough person to understand what that means. examine yourself in a mirror before answering this post.
    Regarding the truth.. Well the only truth for me is dialectical materialism..
    obviously.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    do not escape to new topics, have the courage to stand your grounds and put your beliefs on table to be examined, and have the courage to reject what is wrong, and have the courage to face truth as it is without denying it.

as to your liberation theology notion we do not believe in such a thing nor do we subscribe to this notion. a marxist or any other ideologist for that matter who tries to use Christ to further his political agenda has nothing to do with Christ or Christianity.

Pope John Paul II gave the opening speech at the Puebla Conference. The general tone of his remarks was conciliatory. He criticized radical liberation theology, saying, "this idea of Christ as a political figure, a revolutionary, as the subversive of Nazareth, does not tally with the Church's catechesis"

SAVO

SAVO

@Dark Angel my issue with the catholic church in general is "not" of spiritual nature ..
    one could believe or could not .. have spirituality or not .. its a matter of individual and very inner private choice .. and your pure spiritual belief i cannot but respect it
    catholic moral value are something that i dont mind , i learned a lot from catholic religion and i am culturally catholic since i grew up in a catholic society ..

but my issue is the church (as an institution) involvment in politics .. their eternal support of all kind of genocidal fascist regimes in Europe and in south america .. (from pinochet in Chile to Ante pavelic in croatia ..etc etc )
    another issue is about occulting the internal scandals inside the church regarding the pedophil cases ..
    another issue is the financial scandal in the vatican .. and the ravaged corruption inside it .. (look for marcinkus case)
    .. regarding internal italian politics , the church is involved in lot of scandals inside italy .. my friend from Rome , educated in a catholic family , always tell me that Rome people are the most anti papals in the world, and not for a case that Roman go proud of Castel sant'angelo way more than vatican ... to not talk about Giordano Bruno's who have a monument in the center of Rome ..

so please spare me your outsider blind vision of religion .and your butt hurt feeling toward me when i critique the catholic church ..you must instead thank me because im showing you what is wrong with it.. .. its not only about a spiritual issue , but its an institution of man and women involved in business money and power ..
    and where those 2 categories present , there is no escape from corrutption...

you think that being a christian in muslim country , your support of the church is an existential matter for you and i agree with that ..and i never wish that happen to lebanese christian what happened with them in iraq and syria and i seriously say that ..
    but that have nothing to do about my position regarding the church as an italian citizen ..and politically militant as comunist .

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    @Dark Angel my issue with the catholic church in general is "not" of spiritual nature ..
    one could believe or could not .. have spirituality or not .. its a matter of individual and very inner private choice .. and your pure spiritual belief i cannot but respect it
    catholic moral value are something that i dont mind , i learned a lot from catholic religion and i am culturally catholic since i grew up in a catholic society ..

but my issue is the church (as an institution) involvment in politics .. their eternal support of all kind of genocidal fascist regimes in Europe and in south america .. (from pinochet in Chile to Ante pavelic in croatia ..etc etc )
    another issue is about occulting the internal scandals inside the church regarding the pedophil cases ..
    another issue is the financial scandal in the vatican .. and the ravaged corruption inside it .. (look for marcinkus case)
    .. regarding internal italian politics , the church is involved in lot of scandals inside italy .. my friend from Rome , educated in a catholic family , always tell me that Rome people are the most anti papals in the world, and not for a case that Roman go proud of Castel sant'angelo way more than vatican ... to not talk about Giordano Bruno's who have a monument in the center of Rome ..

so please spare me your outsider blind vision of religion .and your butt hurt feeling toward me when i critique the catholic church ..you must instead thank me because im showing you what is wrong with it.. .. its not only about a spiritual issue , but its an institution of man and women involved in business money and power ..
    and where those 2 categories present , there is no escape from corrutption...

you think that being a christian in muslim country , your support of the church is an existential matter for you and i agree with that ..and i never wish that happen to lebanese christian what happened with them in iraq and syria and i seriously say that ..
    but that have nothing to do about my position regarding the church as an italian citizen ..and politically militant as comunist .
    yes yes the church is one of the main sponsors of genocidal regimes.

i am sorry i do not do dementia. there are specialized clinics for that.