Deep into Shia Islam

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Mzakar i showed you this Khomeini fatwa about 'mufakhada' with infants? Seems like it's more common than you thought..M7aleeleena l shabeb ben ba3ed...
But how can someone have morals without religion? Oh wait...

• Advertisement
  • Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    Mzakar i showed you this Khomeini fatwa about 'mufakhada' with infants? Seems like it's more common than you thought..M7aleeleena l shabeb ben ba3ed...
    Ya habibi, this so called fourth volume of Ayatollah Khomeini's Tahrir al Wailah doesn't exist and it is a fabrication.

That screenshot is in Farsi. You can't highlight one word and claim it is saying something about a different topic.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Is it just me or are Lebanese Shiites becoming more radicalized by the day?
    Today, while passing through the airport I saw a group of mtweleh going on pilgrimage to Iraq.
    The men were sporting a "ya Hussain" bandana on their foreheads. Some were wearing big Hussein pendants. And the women were naturally dressed in their [] chadors. A yellow scarf reminiscent or the Hizbullah flag completed the look.

It was like they were trying to tell the world they're Shiites.
    It was a really disgusting spectacle to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Today, while passing through the airport I saw a group of mtweleh going on pilgrimage to Iraq.
    The men were sporting a "ya Hussain" bandana on their foreheads. Some were wearing big Hussein pendants. And the women were naturally dressed in their [] chadors. A yellow scarf reminiscent or the Hizbullah flag completed the look.

dont all muslims want to tell the world they’re muslim? ??

nice fashion attire tho, could be the next big hit during the paris fashion week, keep an eye!

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Wrong translation. "Yussaloon" doesn't mean they're praying.

قال أبو العالية: «صلاة الله على نبيه ثناؤه عليه عند ملائكته، وصلاة الملائكة عليه الدعاء». قال ابن حجر في كتابه الجوهر المنظم معنى الصلاة والسلام:«أن الصلاة من الله سبحانه وتعالى هي الرحمة المقرونة بالتعظيم ومن الملائكة والآدميين سؤال ذلك وطلبه له صلى الله عليه وسلم»

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Hey check this out..

Ra bracket.png
    إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا
    Aya-56.png
    La bracket.png

God and his angels are praying for mouhamad... I am confused whos the real god and whos the messenger....
    The Arabic language is vast Ralph...

When used this way this expression can mean more or less what "hallowed" means in english. You can have whatever opinions you want about Islam, but do not use bad translation to support them :)

Last edited:
    Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member

nice fashion attire tho, could be the next big hit during the paris fashion week, keep an eye!
    Your expectation won't come to pass. Religious people won't go for fashion display in an event where women are objectified and their bodies exposed to the cameras to please the eyes of men.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member

Displaying banners and relating to one's identity is a "disgusting spectacle" but getting F---ed in the a** and marching on pride parades is freedom and noble. I don't understand how someone who wants his own personal freedom respected discriminates against the right of others to also be free. Your extremism doesn't actually sound you're really gay and atheist. Having mingled with both gay people and atheists, and knowing you being from a Shia background, I expect you to be more civilized, open minded, tolerant and moderate in your views. As a gay and atheist person, you ought to be more sensitive not to discriminate against people for how they choose to live their lives. It seems you periodically give out your password to different people to post on your behalf. Or maybe, your personality disorder is very alarming.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    And many atheists want to test others by being rude and making anti God utterances and telling the world they're atheists, "look at us". So I don't understand how can one be so intolerant and yet expects to be tolerated. All the pain you would cry from as either gay or atheist is the same pain you would inflict on others if you have your way. You behave in the same way as the people you would accuse of persecuting you. It seems, perhaps, this is more of a Lebanese/Arab tradition than anything relating to Islam, Shi'ites, gays or atheism. You no doubt enjoy inflicting pain on and offending others. Sadists!!!

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    And many atheists want to test others by being rude and making anti God utterances and telling the world they're atheists, "look at us". So I don't understand how can one be so intolerant and yet expects to be tolerated. All the pain you would cry from as either gay or atheist is the same pain you would inflict on others if you have your way. You behave in the same way as the people you would accuse of persecuting you. It seems, perhaps, this is more of a Lebanese/Arab tradition than anything relating to Islam, Shi'ites, gays or atheism. You no doubt enjoy inflicting pain on and offending others. Sadists!!!
    do you think i go around people on the street telling them am an atheist? ?

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    So what is the reason he was called or named "Nuh"? Do you and the ISIS fanatic of that Twitter page you're sharing care to inform us? Enlighten us. Nawwerna.
    Ma fhemet leh nza3ajet. I shared a clip of a Shiite sheikh explaining why prophet Noah got his name. I thought it was interesting to share. That's all...

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    Ma fhemet leh nza3ajet. I shared a clip of a Shiite sheikh explaining why prophet Noah got his name. I thought it was interesting to share. That's all...
    But the person who authored the tweet didn't find it interesting. He thinks otherwise.

Besides, ana ma nza3ajet. I am asking for the reason for that name: "Nuh".

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    I can't share the video without his tweet. If i could, i would.
    So you believe what the sayyid is saying? Or do you have an alternative reason why a prophet should be called or named "Nuh" (crier).

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    So you believe what the sayyid is saying? Or do you have an alternative reason why a prophet should be called or named "Nuh" (crier).
    It's my first time hearing such a story. Not sure it's the mainstream explanation Shiite's believe in.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    u are aware that the jeweish torah was written way before the arabic language even existed.

merely hinting to that theory is intellectually dishonest

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    u are aware that the jeweish torah was written way before the arabic language even existed.

merely hinting to that theory is intellectually dishonest
    I do not understand, how the writing of the Jewish Torah comes into this issue. Please explain how it relates. Ma fhemet.