Defending humanity against outrageous doomsday scenarios

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
We will be exploring in this thread outrageous doomsday scenarios and how you would go about defending humanity against them.

I'll start with the first, we'll change scenarios when the answers get boring :p

Scenario one:

The almighty flying spaghetti monster is real and he's angry at the humans who have been eating his tentacles for years so he decided to consume us all. You are the prophet foretold by the ancient ones, how would you go about saving humanity from his rage?

• Advertisement
  • 𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

Orange Room Supporter
    I would build my house over a natural volcanic lake.
    The mofo would be cooked and lean before he gets to me.

dyyyy

dyyyy

We will be exploring in this thread outrageous doomsday scenarios and how you would go about defending humanity against them.

I'll start with the first, we'll change scenarios when the answers get boring :p

Scenario one:

The almighty flying spaghetti monster is real and he's angry at the humans who have been eating his tentacles for years so he decided to consume us all. You are the prophet foretold by the ancient ones, how would you go about saving humanity from his rage?
    All these decades we've been using pitchforks for the wrong threats.
    This is its time to shine!
    All who's with me grab your pitchforks,
    For the aristocrats between us, you can also bring a shovel

30492954-isolated-black-pitchfork-and-shovel-gardening-icon.jpg

Can one of you have this tattooed on my arm ?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Anyone have another scenario in mind :p?

dyyyy

dyyyy

Anyone have another scenario in mind :p?
    Ok Here goes.

A tsunami of peas is coming to drown the world

Just a little back story :

Until now there have been small attacks on enemies letting them choke on peas but after seeing how people think, The Queen of Bazella decided that it's not worth it and she will end humanity by drowning them in Bazellas.

P.S : Be careful if you try to negotiate with QoB she looks nice but she's deadly (and whatever you do DO NOT call her "sweet pea").

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Scenario one:

he is already here!! please have mercy!

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ok Here goes.

Until now there have been small attacks on enemies letting them choke on peas but after seeing how people think, The Queen of Bazella decided that it's not worth it and she will end humanity by drowning them in Bazellas.

P.S : Be careful if you try to negotiate with QoB she looks nice but she's deadly (and whatever you do DO NOT call her "sweet pea").
    Muahahaha bow down pesky humans to the might of my peas 😅

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ok Here goes.

a bit of carrots, tomato sauce, la7me mafroume and cinammon with a sidedish of uncle bens rice and my grandma’s rosto, and i’ll eat your whole pea tsunami free of charge.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Step 1: Fly to Italy and look in the ancient books and gather as much information as possible on Pasta! only to find out it was invented in China
    Step 2: Go to china and befriend a local chinese pasta master trained in the elder ways
    Step 3: Train your self by swimming in tomato sauce and catching flying spaghetti tentacles with chop sticks
    Step 4: go to the pastafarian church with the official headgear and infiltrate the organization
    Step 5: become the leader of the pastafarian church with your supreme knowledge picked up in italy and china and your mastery of the art of Bologne-Fu
    Step 6: Pray to meet the Spaghetti monster...Pray like you mean it!!
    Step 7: Invite the Spaghetti monster to a pool party
    Step 8: little did he know it is your tomato sauce pool....
    Step 9: grab him with the chopsticks and drown it like there is no tomorrow
    Step 10: Invite all your italian and chinese friends you met along the journey to help you get rid of the evidence and the remnants of the church!

Easy!