• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Feedback Defining the orange room

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
But Jo tells us "orange" doesnt mean FPM bias :)

It's not so much Jo's fault as it is the hypersensitivity of some people on this forum to criticism.

I'll give you an example. The same people who complain about trolling, would have no qualms calling Mohamed a pedophile or describing Muslim refugees as potential terrorists. But God forbid you say anything about the Church's violent past or the abuses of Catholic priests.
You'd be accused of spreading false information.

This hypocrisy needs to stop.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
@Jo you should try to answer these questions, if you really want to evolve this forum:

Why aren't there hardly any LF or Kataeb party members or activists on this forum?
Why aren't there more Marada supporters on this forum?
That's on the Christian parties front.

On other parties:
Why aren't there any PSP at all on this forum?
Why aren't there any FM members or supporters here?
Why are even the numbers of HABerriHA members or supporters dwindling?

Where are the independents? there are a few but hardly a large group.

now contrast this with the population of Lebanon and tell me is this not primarily an FPM, orange group?

ok after this post I am going to let it be a bit before I get accused of some sort of new exotic form of "trolling" :)

Last edited:
Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
1. I think you should keep the ads, sometimes they're helpful when I'm browsing for something to buy or hotels to stay at, I get some nice suggestions on the forum :p

2. Religious discussions should be limited to religious threads, I'm honestly tired of every single thread turning into an Islam Vs Christianity debate! I don't have any interest in reading whose version of god is better, so moderate the posts that go into crusader Vs Islam garbage! Also maybe reign in lvv a bit, we don't really need to read every single thing trump says on twitter with nothing other than the crusader in chief as commentary!

3. Maybe give them titles as incentives with some flashy options like a moving avatar or access to ors for a week or something.
However, I'm the only queen!

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@Jo you should try to answer these questions, if you really want to evolve this forum:

Why aren't there hardly any LF or Kataeb party members or activists on this forum?

On other parties:

now contrast this with the population of Lebanon and tell me is this not primarily an FPM, orange group?

ok after this post I am going to let it be a bit before I get accused of some sort of new exotic form of "trolling" :)

I think Kataeb supporters only exist as fossils. They're a forgotten specie.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
I think Kataeb supporters only exist as fossils. They're a forgotten specie.

lol perhaps. But they got 3 MPs, Marada also got 3, LF got 15, so there are 21 MPs out of 64 Christian MPs between the 3. Where are the people who voted for them, are they represented here in this forum?

more than 50% of the population did not vote! are any of them represented here?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
lol perhaps. But they got 3 MPs, Marada also got 3, LF got 15, so there are 21 MPs out of 64 Christian MPs between the 3. Where are the people who voted for them, are they represented here in this forum?

I didn't vote, did you?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
It should not be up to you (mod or not) to decide on the intent of one two three or n liners :)

You should judge them, the "liners", on whether they have profanity or are personal insults. You cannot and should not use "troll" deep or shallow :) whatever that means and whatever your definition of troll may be, as a crutch to suit your whims :)

People write their opinions, and they are theirs. You should not interfere.
Derailing a thread means cleaning up afterwards, we’re doing our job preemptively :)

Le منشار

Le منشار

I understand how you feel; and, frankly, I find the constant religious arguing draining and depressing. However, and very unfortunately, I do not think anything can be done about it. The religious discussions are just a reflection of how people really think; and, as I've expressed previously, if we want to arrive at truth, it is better to face reality than hide behind fake political correctness.
as not to continuously deny something after proof has been shown and especially a legit proof. As in processing the minimum reasoning of: "ethnicity and religion are two different words"

Le منشار

Le منشار

To be honest with you there are rarely any religious and spiritual debates in this forum!
It is mostly attacking each others and attacking Islam in particular instead of sharing good things and debating they share hate stuff and by being extremely hateful!
inta bass enter the "Deep into Islam" thread in the years of the Syrian war wou honeek shouf el attacks !! ... trolling is not attacking and it's part of human behavior of being sarcastic which is not a bad thing. imagine someone saying something out of reason and not to have someone else falsify him or her in a sarcastic manner known as "trolling". This is the only way for this person to realize what he's saying is illogical or unreasonable.
Humans are not "serious" machines.

Le منشار

Le منشار

On other parties:

Because of the policy of "war on terror" that was imposed on the forum by 2ommna al 7anouneh, inhibiting FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
@LVV 's hobby was to report such activities then you're banned.
Jama3et HA, you're not allowed to touch their "moukaddasseen, moutahhareen" leaders else they report you
and you're banned. Jama3et Saado, either you bow for him or you're his father's killer.

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

Because of the policy of "war on terror" that was imposed on the forum by 2ommna al 7anouneh, inhibiting FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
@LVV 's hobby was to report such activities then you're banned.
Jama3et HA, you're not allowed to touch their "moukaddasseen, moutahhareen" leaders else they report you
and you're banned. Jama3et Saado, either you bow for him or you're his father's killer.
I only reported an Isis Supporter Hamido
To protect this forum
And if you are this Terrorists Supporter As I suspects this Forum is in deep problems unless you are banned again
Well HA I m one of their biggest critics here at least in some cases
Hamido used to propagate Isis related material
And you are Hamido

Last edited:
Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

Don’t cry baby ?
They were not Kawi like Jibran

Le منشار

Le منشار

I only reported an Isis Supporter Hamido
To protect this forum
And if you are this Terrorists Supporter As I suspects this Forum is in deep problems unless you are banned again
Well HA I m one of their biggest critics here at least in some cases
Hamido used to propagate Isis related material
And you are Hamido
فالج لا تعالج هههههه
proves my point and answers Jo's concerns about the forum's future direction in respect of freedom of speech.
ya LVV ma byefhamlak ella @sadek2010. The Forum used to be a better place

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
as not to continuously deny something after proof has been shown and especially a legit proof. As in processing the minimum reasoning of: "ethnicity and religion are two different words"

When did I claim that ethnicity and religion are the same? You must be thinking of someone else.

Le منشار

Le منشار

When did I claim that ethnicity and religion are the same? You must be thinking of someone else.
yes you did, by defending the view point of more extremist members that jews have the right to Palestine and that Palestinians should leave. you confused ethnicity and religion. You forgot to think logically that maybe at one point in time many Palestinians adopted Judaism and later adopted Christianity and later Islam.
If someone changes his/her religion, that doesn't mean they should lose their ethnicity. If I am Lebanese Muslim and one day chose to become Christian or Buddhist or Jew does that mean I'm not a Lebanese anymore, I don't belong to Lebanon ?!

This forum should tolerate all form of opinions, just because the west declared war on Islam under the slogan of "terror", doesn't mean this forum should tag along and allow only non-Islamic opinion to be voiced out and Islamic opinion to be banned, have its posts deleted and threads removed or banning a member of the forum based on the policy of "war on terror".
"Deep into Islam" was turned into a thread of sarcasm and a pissing contest on the religion of Islam by well known members and if a member with Islamic knowledge enters to clarify a misconception. he's not allowed to do so and he gets banned. At one point in time, the forum behaved as a extremist christian forum with a grain of Zionist tolerance

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
One person's contrary opinion is another person's trolling.
Most people here only complain of trolling when it is targeted at FPM and Christians.
But if the target is Muslims and rival political parties, they are the first to cheer for it.
Also what counts as trolling? I often get accused of trolling for merely challenging conventional ideas. :angel:
Battal fi i7tiram :(

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
Sorry Joe,
I am with you not to forget the roots of this forum. But as it is now an independent forum for all colors you can add it in the logo. Your logo now is a good one.
Then make a tjread to explain or send messages from time to Time to explain the rules applied in the forum with what u r doing now.