Delisting your religion from the "Ikhraj Kayd"

Hawkeye

Staff member
Super Penguin
560062_10151994635210941_173326766_n.jpg

(Thank you Stormie)

Stephanie has done it,. would you do it? how can it be done? and what are the consequences?

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It has been done, If you remember the first civil marriage in Lebanon, thats their son Ikhraj qeid.

%D9%85%D9%88%D9%84%D9%88%D8%AF-%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7-%D9%85%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8.jpg

Kasparov

Orange Room Supporter
I have done this a long time ago by the way (simply nothing is written in sect field) nothing new here.

gramsci

Legendary Member
Michel aoun today seems a bit high :
احترام الكفاءة ضمن الطائفة، والتربية الوطنية المرتكزة على القيم، هما أولى الخطوات لإلغاء الطائفية.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
Michel aoun today seems a bit high :
احترام الكفاءة ضمن الطائفة، والتربية الوطنية المرتكزة على القيم، هما أولى الخطوات لإلغاء الطائفية.

care to explain why, otherwise I can consider you high too.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
actually the handwriting in the red box does not match the rest of the document. This means it wasn't issued by the mokhtar that way, and that she had altered it.

Do you see handwriting in the rest of the document? maybe foot writing!

Dalzi

Legendary Member
what is this thing used for anyway, isn't the tizikra the official document now?
I don't know.. I had a tzkra made and lost it around 7 years ago with my wallet. Didn't get another or report its loss (i think i'm in trouble?). I travel on a foreign visa.

fkf

what is this thing used for anyway, isn't the tizikra the official document now?

It’s used for many things. The most obvious is to get a Tezkara, you must have Ikhraj 2eid to get a Tezkara. If you live abroad, and you need to do a power of attorney for someone in Lebanon to handle your land, business, or whatever, you need it at the embassy or the consulate, not only “2ekhraj 2id fardi” but also “2ekhraj 2eid 3a2eli”. You also need it to apply for a passport in Lebanon, and abroad if you’re a foreign national with dual citizenships.
There are many uses for it in Lebanon when buying or selling land, and transferring ownership, etc.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I just noticed that I actually have an ikhraj eid without a mathhab lol! And it predates all of these by 2 years! Ha!

s2beyb.jpg

Last edited:

NewB

Legendary Member
The sect should be delisted from all government IDs. Isabela if you were a male and in the military how would you get promoted? Or if you worked for a government agency, would you ever make modeer 3am ?

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
The sect should be delisted from all government IDs. Isabela if you were a male and in the military how would you get promoted? Or if you worked for a government agency, would you ever make modeer 3am ?

I'm not really sure how this happened lol! When I took a closer look at Stephanie's ikhraj eid I remembered that I had one with something weird in it so I checked my papers and tada no religion :p! Besides I only needed one to get my passport since my id has a very old picture and it was simpler to get an ikhraj eid than to update the picture on my id!

Plus I'm not a guy, and I'm not allowed to enlist in the army (I actually tried when I turned 18 lol), and I don't think I'm ever going to need to disclose my religion! Plus this is two years old, it just serves as a pic! It's not useful anywhere else!

Danny Z

Legendary Member
It’s used for many things. The most obvious is to get a Tezkara, you must have Ikhraj 2eid to get a Tezkara. If you live abroad, and you need to do a power of attorney for someone in Lebanon to handle your land, business, or whatever, you need it at the embassy or the consulate, not only “2ekhraj 2id fardi” but also “2ekhraj 2eid 3a2eli”. You also need it to apply for a passport in Lebanon, and abroad if you’re a foreign national with dual citizenships.
There are many uses for it in Lebanon when buying or selling land, and transferring ownership, etc.

so religion on it is useless, as long as it have the kayd number that's all what is good for, they will find your religion after checking the kayd number as it is only used for that, so removing the religion from it (or not removing for that matter) does not do anything extra.