Dirty Leftist Islamist Pro HA Al Akhbar continues its attack on Crusaders in Lebanon and the World, wonder if they dare with Islam

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Bring me an article calling Islamic history as bloody brutal anti-free speech as this article suggest on Christians

• Advertisement
  • Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ما رح قلك الجريدة مش فيها طابع يساري ما عم تجيب من المريخ
    بس منها اسلامية الا بما تناصره بالمقاومة الاسلامية كقضية مع ذلك هي تحررية بكتير من الامور

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    LOL... nawwaf moussawi and a small court with slight words.

That's what you call an all out war on Islam like tge article above discribing and exagerating the Inquisition?
    When are we going to see an article on Islamic history inquisitions where people were killed for apostacy and other things?

How come we can't find them, or wait a second, only Christians according to Akhbar had Inquisitions?

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    LOL... nawwaf moussawi and a small court with slight words.

That's what you call an all out war on Islam like tge article above discribing and exagerating the Inquisition?
    When are we going to see an article on Islamic history inquisitions where people were killed for apostacy and other things?

How come we can't find them, or wait a second, only Christians according to Akhbar had Inquisitions?
    عزيزي انا بقرا الجريدة ما بحفظها

اليوم الحدث هو ما كتب المقال فيه
    وع تعلق عليه وتحكم
    شو عم تمتحني قلي

عم قلك موجودين بس بدك تنبش وتقرا وتابع
    هلق ما رح اتذكر في اكتر من 100 كاتب
    والاف لمواضيع من 2006

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    عزيزي انا بقرا الجريدة ما بحفظها

اليوم الحدث هو ما كتب المقال فيه
    وع تعلق عليه وتحكم
    شو عم تمتحني قلي

عم قلك موجودين بس بدك تنبش وتقرا وتابع
    هلق ما رح اتذكر في اكتر من 100 كاتب
    والاف لمواضيع من 2006
    The papper is known now by anti-Christian sentinement because it always stands against them, once call them sectarians for asking equal treatement, once isolationist right wingers, and now picturing Christians as anti-freedom of expression thru reviving the Inquisition that akalo 3afen..

Does the papper encourages mocking Prophet Mohammed like they do against Jesus under the pretext of freedom of expression, or do they consider mocking Mohammed as hate speech towards Muslims?

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The papper is known now by anti-Christian sentinement because it always stands against them, once call them sectarians for asking equal treatement, once isolationist right wingers, and now picturing Christians as anti-freedom of expression thru reviving the Inquisition that akalo 3afen..

Does the papper encourages mocking Prophet Mohammed like they do against Jesus under the pretext of freedom of expression, or do they consider mocking Mohammed as hate speech towards Muslims?
    هني بجاوبوك انا تركت وعندي مؤسستي

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Which massacre? I can only find the one the Druze did.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    هني بجاوبوك انا تركت وعندي مؤسستي

V

Viral

Each look at himself before judging.
    I’ll take your advice hopefully you do the same…
    The world would be a better place without Christianity!:oops::oops::oops:
    Why?
    For the past century, 99% of innocent human beings have been killed with Christian made weaponry including WMDs regardless of who’s using them. The latest, Trump $6b. Weapon sales deal to the Saudis.
    History is staring at us in the face starting with WW-1, to Nagasaki and Hiroshima atomic bombs, to the Vietnam War, and the Koreas, to South and Central America’s wars, to the Middle East Wars, including Saddam’s chemical weapons that were handed to him by the West to be used against Iranian and Kurd civilians under UN cover.
    So yes! Eliminate the existence of every Christian on earth since WW-1, and none of those historic atrocities against humanity would have taken place including the Holocaust…
    I did my part criticizing my side. Show mw if you can do better…

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I’ll take your advice hopefully you do the same…
    The world would be a better place without Christianity!:oops::oops::oops:
    Why?
    For the past century, 99% of innocent human beings have been killed with Christian made weaponry including WMDs regardless of who’s using them. The latest, Trump $6b. Weapon sales deal to the Saudis.
    History is staring at us in the face starting with WW-1, to Nagasaki and Hiroshima atomic bombs, to the Vietnam War, and the Koreas, to South and Central America’s wars, to the Middle East Wars, including Saddam’s chemical weapons that were handed to him by the West to be used against Iranian and Kurd civilians under UN cover.
    So yes! Eliminate the existence of every Christian on earth since WW-1, and none of those historic atrocities against humanity would have taken place including the Holocaust…
    I did my part criticizing my side. Show mw if you can do better…
    The West is Christian when there are killings, but secular athiest when speaking of technological advances and freedoms, according to Christian haters.

Do you condemn Islamic conquests, terrorism and colonization of The Levant, North Africa, Spain, to be stopped by the French; than their wars in Persia, India to Indonisia, to illegally taking Constantinople, and walk a jihad towards Eastern Europe to be stopped in Vienna?

Hol ma3lesh... but shatrin the Christians colonized and did wars 3a asses enta angels.

Bring back Damascus, Costantinople, Alexandria and North Africa to its Christian roots, than you shame others for wars and colonizations.

Double standards mamnou3a from now on. Baddak tethajjam 3al Christians and their history, baddak tesma3 your ugly history as well.
    L3ama shou we27in

V

Viral

The West is Christian when there are killings, but secular athiest when speaking of technological advances and freedoms, according to Christian haters.

Do you condemn Islamic conquests, terrorism and colonization of The Levant, North Africa, Spain, to be stopped by the French; than their wars in Persia, India to Indonisia, to illegally taking Constantinople, and walk a jihad towards Eastern Europe to be stopped in Vienna?

Hol ma3lesh... but shatrin the Christians colonized and did wars 3a asses enta angels.

Bring bach Damascus, Costantinople, Alexandria and North Africa to its Christian roots, than you shame others for wars and colonizations.

Double standards mamnou3a from now on. Baddak tethajjam 3al Christians and their history, baddak tesma3 your ugly history as well.
    L3ama shou we27in
    Whatever turns you on....:meh:

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Whatever turns you on....:meh:
    Yeah ok... second time you want to trash Christian history, baddak tesma3 your history.

Your friends are killing Christians in Siri lanka because of stories on the evil Crusades.
    You keep talking about evil Christians, bet7alelo damna, than Da3esh comes and kill us; the only thing we hear, Islam is innocent...

7ello 3an sama rabna... damna w terikhna ashraf mennak...

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yeah ok... second time you want to trash Christian history, baddak tesma3 your history.

Your friends are killing Christians in Siri lanka because of stories on the evil Crusades.
    You keep talking about evil Christians, bet7alelo damna, than Da3esh comes and kill us; the only thing we hear, Islam is innocent...

7ello 3an sama rabna... damna w terikhna ashraf mennak...
    i was hoping getting @Viral into the forum more and more obviously hes from my Kawkab , lay mhachlo!

badak te3tal ham Siri lanka wel human trafficking of christian girls etc ma hek? :p I know a typical friend for u

V

Viral

baddak tesma3 your history.
    I was talking about my history [] which is yours. It was your idea to look at ourselves before criticizing others which I did.
    You and I might have sat next to each other in High School at College de la Salle, Sacre Coeur or La Sagesse or Saint Jean L’apotre. The only difference, I evolved into seeing the light but your pitiful kind stayed in the dark ages and called themselves Dark Angels.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

wa7yet alla i left al - akhbar and i have my own website al-khabar.co bas hennne bie3tebroune masdar wa7e chou ba3mol !

Dreaming in Red

Dreaming in Red

FPM tools were literally in bed with al akhbar when they were viciously slaughtering Frangieh when he was nominated for presidency. They worked hand in hand with FPM to fry him relentlessly. If they have an agenda against Christianity, how come you worked with them to clearly destroy Frangieh in every aspect possible at that time, to an extent that FPM wanted to lead the abuse at Frangieh from all the leftist and Akhbar newspaper vicious attacks.

Guess why ?
    Because you're tools.
    Please stop acting like victims FPM; Christians are victims just like all lebanese, but victims of your abusive and totalitarian character.