Dirty Leftist Islamist Pro HA Al Akhbar continues its attack on Crusaders in Lebanon and the World, wonder if they dare with Islam

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
FPM tools were literally in bed with al akhbar when they were viciously slaughtering Frangieh when he was nominated for presidency. They worked hand in hand with FPM to fry him relentlessly. If they have an agenda against Christianity, how come you worked with them to clearly destroy Frangieh in every aspect possible at that time, to an extent that FPM wanted to lead the abuse at Frangieh from all the leftist and Akhbar newspaper vicious attacks.

Guess why ?
Because you're tools.
Please stop acting like victims FPM; Christians are victims just like all lebanese, but victims of your abusive and totalitarian character.
enta min jdid 3laye!
who they
whom are the victims !
min abusive ?
min total,
u want frangye?
akhbar dod frangye?!
ma LEA Azzi marada kif hay !
and Pierre abi saab dear friends with Verra

• Advertisement
  • Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    FPM tools were literally in bed with al akhbar when they were viciously slaughtering Frangieh when he was nominated for presidency. They worked hand in hand with FPM to fry him relentlessly. If they have an agenda against Christianity, how come you worked with them to clearly destroy Frangieh in every aspect possible at that time, to an extent that FPM wanted to lead the abuse at Frangieh from all the leftist and Akhbar newspaper vicious attacks.

Guess why ?
    Because you're tools.
    Please stop acting like victims FPM; Christians are victims just like all lebanese, but victims of your abusive and totalitarian character.
    L tell u things metel MA henne. 2yeme I worked with tayyar bel a7ra I couldn't succeed as journalist law MA da3em ka3idet l tayyar Kela.ah and brahim Amin 3eref ou de3emne . Lea jebets Gisele azzi khoury. is with farid haykal and frangye and 2awme soure ou de3ema ghassan be chou bie2dar menl tayyar wel network taba3o. 7asab Aya mar7ale ur talking abt. Mine or lea.

Dreaming in Red

Dreaming in Red

Omeros, I wasnt referring to you, I was referring to the aounists in this thread who are calling it the devil's newspaper. When Akhbar and the leftist groups were attacking Frangieh during the presidential confrontation, Aounists were joining them, and even leading them at times even accusing Frangieh of treason. So if the leftists and Akhbar have a project against Christianity, why did FPM suck up to them before ?

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Omeros, I wasnt referring to you, I was referring to the aounists in this thread who are calling it the devil's newspaper. When Akhbar and the leftist groups were attacking Frangieh during the presidential confrontation, Aounists were joining them, and even leading them at times even accusing Frangieh of treason. So if the leftists and Akhbar have a project against Christianity, why did FPM suck up to them before ?
    i told u there is 2 eras : 1 - aoun 2- the end of my era :p and the beginning of the next journalist doing my work from the end she took the game to frangie . sa7tein 3a alba ou aleb l jaride :p

so , 1 and the end of one after having some sources from farid khazen ambience was the GAP and the wrong step i have done . but anyway aoun is now a president .

get it?

Last edited:
    JB81

JB81

Legendary Member

Guess why ?
    Because you're tools.
    Ouf ouf ouf... advice for you to write a fiction book. You excel in it...

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ouf ouf ouf... advice for you to write a fiction book. You excel in it...
    بحقلو يفكر كيف ما بدو
    وانا حاضرة جاوب بشو بعرف
    تركو الناس ع حريتها ولو
    @Dreaming in Red

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    بحقلو يفكر كيف ما بدو
    وانا حاضرة جاوب بشو بعرف
    تركو الناس ع حريتها ولو
    @Dreaming in Red
    Where did you see me stopping him from writting? In fact, I'm encouraging him to write fiction books.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Where did you see me stopping him from writting? In fact, I'm encouraging him to write fiction books.
    فعلًا يوجد صدق حتى بالخيال
    لفسرلك النظرية خلفها بدي مجلدات
    لا فيو وجهة نظر اللي عم بقولو والا ما كان في داعي وضحلو

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter