• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Discussing the Government's Financial Reform Program

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

تعليق أول على خطة الحكومة للنهوض الاقتصادي
How the hell we'll be able to get these extravagant amounts of money while the world is going into a recession?

أموال محتاجة
سيحتاج لبنان إلى 10 مليار دولار من 2020 إلى 2024، إضافة إلى أموال مؤتمر سيدر (نحو 11 مليار دولار). وهذا ما سيحافظ على الاحتياط بالعملات الأجنبية عند مستوى وسطي 19 مليار دولار.

• Advertisement
  • Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    How the hell we'll be able to get these extravagant amounts of money while the world is going into a recession?

أموال محتاجة
    سيحتاج لبنان إلى 10 مليار دولار من 2020 إلى 2024، إضافة إلى أموال مؤتمر سيدر (نحو 11 مليار دولار). وهذا ما سيحافظ على الاحتياط بالعملات الأجنبية عند مستوى وسطي 19 مليار دولار.
    IMF?

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Last time I read that the IMF will not supply more than 2-3 Billion and the French are knee deep in the corona crisis.

N:B: Nshalla ya3touna hal ad ma bez3al ana bas I'm a bit skeptical.
    Isti3adat al amwal al manhouba.

Akh 😅

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Last time I read that the IMF will not supply more than 2-3 Billion and the French are knee deep in the corona crisis.

N:B: Nshalla ya3touna hal ad ma bez3al ana bas I'm a bit skeptical.
    China?

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The IMF will make us permanently indebted. That's their job.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Also, the IMF is controlled by the US. They will ask for stuff like disarming Hezbollah.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Carol Friandise

Carol Friandise

أموال محتاجة
    من أين الأموال ليس السؤال المهمّ
    بل بيدّ من ستكون هذه الأموال؟ هل ستسرق كما سرق ما قبلها من مئات المليارات التي أتت من دول الخليج؟
    أليس معيبا القاء اللائمة في خراب أقتصاد لبنان على رجل ميّت اسمه رفيق الحريري وحده؟
    يكفي أن تطالب من تسمّونهم أصدقاء لبنان بالمساعدة على أستعادة الأموال المنهوبة والمهرّبة قبل طلب المساعدة من صندوق النقد الدولي

Carol Friandise

Carol Friandise

Also, the IMF is controlled by the US. They will ask for stuff like disarming Hezbollah.

الخطة ليست كذلك - لن يسألوا أحد في لبنان أن ينزع سلاح حزب الله
    الخطة أن يغرقوا لبنان بالديون ويفرضون شروطهم بعد أن تثور ثائرة الشعب اللبناني بسبب الفقر والجوع والعوز وقلّة فرص العملّ
    وبعدها سيضعوا الشعب أللبناني وقاذورات الطوائف أمام خيار محمياتهم الطائفية أو حزب الله
    وما أن يختار هؤلاء التخلّي عن حزب الله حتى يبدأ الأمريكيون خطة نزع سلاحه بدعم عسكري منهم وتدخل عسكري من عدة دول عربية وأجنبية

dyyyy

dyyyy

As always, we use all these bug words on the media and whem no one is looking they change the law.

In a couple of month you'll see FPMers blaming Berri and Amal people blaming FPM
    And HA people caught by surprise :D

When literally all of them agrees to keep quiet on this change and vote for it.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member

الخطة ليست كذلك - لن يسألوا أحد في لبنان أن ينزع سلاح حزب الله
    الخطة أن يغرقوا لبنان بالديون ويفرضون شروطهم بعد أن تثور ثائرة الشعب اللبناني بسبب الفقر والجوع والعوز وقلّة فرص العملّ
    وبعدها سيضعوا الشعب أللبناني وقاذورات الطوائف أمام خيار محمياتهم الطائفية أو حزب الله
    وما أن يختار هؤلاء التخلّي عن حزب الله حتى يبدأ الأمريكيون خطة نزع سلاحه بدعم عسكري منهم وتدخل عسكري من عدة دول عربية وأجنبية
    You are only expressing your wet dreams.

The IMF is known for lending money to everyone, including dictators and corrupt tyrants whom the US had denounced. They are into the business of lending money to anyone for economic reasons. Maybe political. But we are dealing with them financially. If they have political or military motives, they better not waste their money and time. It wont work well for them in Lebanon.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Haha, eh eh. Dollar will equate 10 000 LL if not more without financial aid.
    Between the options of 10,000LL to a dollar or a foreign military invasion, I'd rather choose 20,000LL to a dollar. Except if you want to sell the country.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Between the options of 10,000LL to a dollar or a foreign military invasion, I'd rather choose 20,000LL to a dollar. Except if you want to sell the country.
    Foreign military invasion is a delusion.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Mesh kellna maw3oodeen bil janneh...fi ghayrak 3abelo y3eesh hala2. :cigar: