Discussing the Government's Financial Reform Program

dyyyy

dyyyy

Between the options of 10,000LL to a dollar or a foreign military invasion, I'd rather choose 20,000LL to a dollar. Except if you want to sell the country.
You know independence is not just from military invasion, if the country is broke and we're desperate for money it will be worse than an invasion.

Already we've seen some examples : The way they did everything to get Hariri prime minister, the way Fakhouri was released , the ay we're going to IMF when no one wanted to .... and this was just the start, things are getting much worse.

• Advertisement
  • The_FPMer

The_FPMer

You know independence is not just from military invasion, if the country is broke and we're desperate for money it will be worse than an invasion.

Already we've seen some examples : The way they did everything to get Hariri prime minister, the way Fakhouri was released , the ay we're going to IMF when no one wanted to .... and this was just the start, things are getting much worse.
    It's always laughable when you read the reasoning of some people. When they accused some protesters of getting paid, no one questioned why politicians were imposing more taxes on the already burdened population, instead they blamed the people for rebelling.

If the Lira reaches 10 000, neighbors will kill each other for a loaf of bread. In dire times, people are more amenable and exploitable than ever before. The Turks, Qataris, Iranians, Israelis and others can easily throw couple of hundred dollars at some Lebanese to do their bidding and the latter will be happy to oblige. Ma fik tjawi3 el nes w terja3 t2ellon 5allikon e3din rey2in.

Lebmonage lives in the fictional world of moumena3a speeches, he's not grounded in reality nor interested in it.

Some in the South threw rice at the Merkavas not because they're Israeli sympathizers but because they were fed up of the horrid exploitation by the PLO. But why learn from past mistakes when you can write pompous post and will feel great about yourself, right?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Mesh kellna maw3oodeen bil janneh...fi ghayrak 3abelo y3eesh hala2. :cigar:
    I was responding to Madam Carol. He said it is all a trap that will eventually lead to an invasion.

I am not opposed to getting loans from IMF or some other body. I am in favor of Lebanon holding talks with the US and even Hezballah talking to the US and reaching an understanding. The US under Trump has negotiated with the Taliban. Trump has sat with Kim. He is pragmatic and open to dialogue. As far as our survival is guaranteed and our country is preserved, we should talk. Dialogue can also be viewed as jihad. Compromise is also sacrifice. I have stated times without number that I am in support of Iran to sit with the US. I even believe that Iran has lost a big opportunity to sit with Trump. I have nothing against renewing Lebanon's truce with Israehell that was penned in the 40s.

I have nothing against all these because I prefer to sit and talk to the master than to be subjected to the master's slaves in Lebanon and in the region. Our internal enemies are worse than the external ones. They're presently tame because they dont have the power to cause harm or fight. Otherwise, their crimes in the past and future would be worse than the Israehellis'. These little slaves have pledged their souls to the master. We shouldn't hesitate to at least cooperate with the master.

Last edited:
    Carol Friandise

Carol Friandise

Haha, eh eh. Dollar will equate 10 000 LL if not more without financial aid.
    it's already at 4500 LL market price. not 3000 LL. I just came from the supermarket
    This has nothing to do with financial aid, part of the problem is political agenda and the other is our rotten
    Lebanese logic.

Carol Friandise

Carol Friandise

You are only expressing your wet dreams.
    1 - it is not my wet dream
    2 - it is the scenario in motion even if you don't like it and this scenario is acting faster than you
    and whom you represent and the Lebanese sectarian political filth league all together
    The IMF is known for lending money to everyone, including dictators and corrupt tyrants whom the US had denounced. They are into the business of lending money to anyone for economic reasons. Maybe political. But we are dealing with them financially. If they have political or military motives, they better not waste their money and time. It wont work well for them in Lebanon.
    The IMF is a tool designed specifically to destroy countries and enslave its people ... period

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    1 - it is not my wet dream
    2 - it is the scenario in motion even if you don't like it and this scenario is acting faster than you
    and whom you represent and the Lebanese sectarian political filth league all together

The IMF is a tool designed specifically to destroy countries and enslave its people ... period
    You need to ask yourself how old you are.

Are you counting on regional Arab armies to attack Lebanon?

They should first finish the Yemeni mess they find themselves in. Attacking Lebanon will be as good as attacking Iran, Iraq, and Syria. They wont know where the slaps will rain from on them.

Carol Friandise

Carol Friandise

You need to ask yourself how old you are.
    Are you counting on regional Arab armies to attack Lebanon?
    They should first finish the Yemeni mess they find themselves in. Attacking Lebanon will be as good as attacking Iran, Iraq, and Syria. They wont know where the slaps will rain from on them.
    1 - It was a question
    2 - I never said they are counting on Arab armies
    3 - All the wars in the middle east are controlled wars and for a specific purpose.
    Only ISIS so far was able to break the rules and posed a real threat for these NATO games in the Islamic world.
    The war in Yemen, Syria, Africa, Afghanistan and Libya etc were prolonged for a reason. You talk as if Lebanon
    is a truly sovereign country which makes its own decisions and has a patriotic people, ruled by a patriotic thinking
    political league ... well THAT'S NOT TRUE and for this specified reason and the way you write, I asked you: "how old are you?"

Your thinking is too superficial, it hurts

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    1 - It was a question
    2 - I never said they are counting on Arab armies
    3 - All the wars in the middle east are controlled wars and for a specific purpose.
    Only ISIS so far was able to break the rules and posed a real threat for these NATO games in the Islamic world.
    The war in Yemen, Syria, Africa, Afghanistan and Libya etc were prolonged for a reason. You talk as if Lebanon
    is a truly sovereign country which makes its own decisions and has a patriotic people, ruled by a patriotic thinking
    political league ... well THAT'S NOT TRUE and for this specified reason and the way you write, I asked you: "how old are you?"

Your thinking is too superficial, it hurts
    American attack = Israehelli attack. Any western attack on Lebanon puts Israehell into the sphere of responsibility.

Any Arab attack would mean the US wants to sacrifice its lambs.

No other way to look at it.

ISIS got its weapons and money from where? Are you mentally challenged or you just find it funny to post BS on the forum to pass time? I have nothing against being funny and passing time. But at least maintain some level of maturity.

Carol Friandise

Carol Friandise

American attack = Israehelli attack. Any western attack on Lebanon puts Israehell into the sphere of responsibility.
    Any Arab attack would mean the US wants to sacrifice its lambs.
    No other way to look at it.
    ISIS got its weapons and money from where? Are you mentally challenged or you just find it funny to post BS on the forum to pass time? I have nothing against being funny and passing time. But at least maintain some level of maturity.
    you are living in denial, I already said before, you guys are not suitable to run a country.
    lesh 3am tkabro tizkon bi sharateet ? enno khedo 7ajemkon al tabi3eh ... we are not a country to begin with.
    reality has proven that we are ortet 3alam majmou3een ... majmou3een la2 .. ma2soumeen.
    you guys never prepare for anything ... I write about things that I see happening before we reach them and I warn.
    But it's ok, I have already drawn all the conclusions about Lebanon ... and the best way for any decent Lebanese with no
    moral nor financial debt to any sectarian political party is to flee the country if they want to preserve their own dignity and morals.
    Let alone think about a bright future ... those who can't get out of the matrix they put us in, are doomed.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    you are living in denial, I already said before, you guys are not suitable to run a country.
    lesh 3am tkabro tizkon bi sharateet ? enno khedo 7ajemkon al tabi3eh ... we are not a country to begin with.
    reality has proven that we are ortet 3alam majmou3een ... majmou3een la2 .. ma2soumeen.
    you guys never prepare for anything ... I write about things that I see happening before we reach them and I warn.
    But it's ok, I have already drawn all the conclusions about Lebanon ... and the best way for any decent Lebanese with no
    moral nor financial debt to any sectarian political party is to flee the country if they want to preserve their own dignity and morals.
    Let alone think about a bright future ... those who can't get out of the matrix they put us in, are doomed.
    You should apply to become either a senior adviser or the official Lebanese government oracle. Maybe in that way, they will start listening to you and they will eventually bring Baghdadi min 2abro to hand him over the country.

SoFP1

SoFP1

The Chosen One
    Orange Room Supporter
    Btw Wednesday is odd lol
    La ..... iza byitla3. :lol:

(BTW, I thought he always said, "ni7na deyman ma3 el ra2is etc....")

Last edited:
    Carol Friandise

Carol Friandise

You should apply to become either a senior adviser or the official Lebanese government oracle. Maybe in that way, they will start listening to you and they will eventually bring Baghdadi min 2abro to hand him over the country.
    Baghdadi(may he rest in peace) is still a thousand times better than the trash in your avatar photo if your reply to me came to this.
    I am writing the truth regardless of zebran lifting his thumb after meeting berri shi bi kharri or not.
    What I learned from this situation of engineered poverty .. never to trust putting my money in a Lebanese bank anymore
    and secondly to buy in bulk and provision food on a 3 months basis in advance because in this country you never know when
    the sectarian filth which you belong to will f--uck us

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    قزّي لـ"الإقتصاد في أسبوع": الخطة الإقتصادية غير كاملة لكنها قابلة للتنفيذ.. وهذا أمرٌ جيد
    السبت ٩ أيار ٢٠٢٠ 12:53اقتصاد الدول

قزّي لـ"الإقتصاد في أسبوع": الخطة الإقتصادية غير كاملة لكنها قابلة للتنفيذ.. وهذا أمرٌ جيد

تحت عنوان "خطة الإنقاذ الحكومية: مكامن القوة ومكامن الضعف"، استضافت كوثر حنبوري معدة ومقدمة برنامج "الإقتصاد في أسبوع" عبر "إذاعة لبنان" ، الخبير بالأسواق المالية دان قزي، الذي رأى أن "الخطة شجاعة لأنه وللمرة الأولى رأينا تشخيص واضح وتسمية الأشياء بأسمائها".

وقال قزي، وصلنا الى التدهور الذي نعيشه اليوم نتيجة سنوات من القول: "كلّو تمام، ولكن..!".

وأضاف: "هذه الخطة تمكّنت من إيجاد حلول على الرغم من وجود منظومة حاكمة في لبنان هي اتفاق بين الإقطاع والأحزاب المذهبية والمصارف، عبر القول "المشكلة هنا وهنا" وعبر فتح أبواب لم تُفتح من قبل والحديث عن التوزيع العادل للخسائر".

وأشار قزي الى التقدم الذي تمّ تحقيقه عبر حديث المصارف عن استعدادها لتحمّل جزء من الخسائر، قائلاً: "المصارف في البداية كانت تقول لا نريد أن نخسر، الدولة هي التي تتحمّل مسؤولية ما حصل، أما اليوم فقد بدأوا يظهرون نية لتحمل الخسائر، عبر القول حسناً مستعدون لتحمل الخسائر لكن ليس كل الخسائر."

وأوضح أن "الخطة الجديدة غير كاملة. خطوات كثيرة كانت مطروحة من قبل لم يتم تضمينها في النسخة، الا أنها قابلة للتنفيذ وهذا يعدّ أفضل من خطة ممتازة ومصير تنفيذها مجهول".

وقال: "رئيس الوزراء حسان دياب بدأ بالحديث عن حماية 90% ثم انتقل الى 98% وهذا ما لا أحبّذه، أنا مع مقولة "لا تعد أكثر مما يمكنك الوفاء به".

وردًّا على سؤال حنبوري حول غياب الحديث في الخطة عن الإصلاحات البنيوية، رأى قزّي أن "مشكلة نظامنا أنه نظام ريعي وكسول، يعتمد على تقاضي الفوائد من إيداع الأموال بالبنوك"، مشيراً إلى أن "تحقيق النمو بنسبة مرتفعة ليس دائماً أمراً مطلوباً بقدر ما أن يكون نموًّا حقيقياً .. النمو الحقيقي اليوم هو عبر الإنتاج والتصدير".

وعن إجراءات البنوك قال: " لأول مرة في تاريخ البشرية يحصل "كابيتال كونترول" من دون قانون..أنا مع "هيركات" مباشرة على الذين استفادوا من الرّبا الفاحش، والتخلّص من هذه الكتلة النقدية الوهمية. كل من تقاضى أكثر من 7% فائدة يجب أن تطاله الـ"هيركات".

وتابع: "الأموال غير موجودة، ولا يمكن لوم المودع كما يشير البعض بالقول: المودع هو من ديّن الدولة.. هذا غير صحيح. المودع ديّن شركة خاصة "المصرف"، هذا المصرف ديّن المصرف المركزي والأخير هو من ديّن الدولة"، مشيراً إلى ان "معظم الأموال التي استخدمها المركزي كانت على استقرار سعر الصرف".

وعن سعر الصرف، رأى قزي أنه يمكن لهذا السعر الثبات عند حدوث بعض التعديلات في معيشتنا، وقال: "علينا الفصل بين الودائع ومشكلة ميزان المدفوعات السلبي. يجب تخفيف الدعم على سعر الوقود الذي يستنزف نسبة كبيرة من العملة الأجنبية، بالإضافة الى تغيير نمط حياتنا، ليس من الضروري أن يخرج كل شخص الى عمله منفرداً بسيارته الخاصّة الـ8 سيلندر كل يوم".

وعن توقيف نقيب الصرافين وأثره على سعر الصرف، رأى قزّي أن "توقيف الصرّافين ليس كافياً، يجب ضخ دولارات للسيطرة على سعر الصرف، وهو الأمر الذي أكد حاكم الأمر أنه لن يقوم به".