• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Do you think Lebanese Muslims are to blame for Lebanon's demise?

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@nolimits @WiseCookie Yes, we can argue that Muslims felt politically underrepresented at the time which is why many had pan-Arabist aspirations, but the truth is they have never really abandoned their pan-Arabist or Islamist agenda, even after the Taef agreement has given Muslims a fair share in the government.

Muslims today, mainly the Shia, continue to swear allegiance to Arab countries and matters. For Shia leaders, the liberation of Palestine is more important than the stability of Lebanon.
Shia only? 7elo! Not biased at all :)

• Advertisement
  • Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Shia only? 7elo! Not biased at all :)
    Are Sunnis or Druze getting involved in regional conflicts against the will of the Lebanese government? Do they monopolize decisions of peace and war? I am Shia born by the way, so bias is the last thing you can accuse me of.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Are Sunnis or Druze getting involved in regional conflicts against the will of the Lebanese government? Do they monopolize decisions of peace and war? I am Shia born by the way, so bias is the last thing you can accuse me of.
    Yes, hariri and Jumblat are getting involved in regional conflicts with Syria and Iran on behalf of their regional sponsor of Al Saud.

They are driven Lebanon to war with Syria against the will of the Lebanese government. Both meddle in Syria's affairs support or oppose this or that; and this is non of their business.

Had HA spoke against Al Saud regime and atrocities, you would be telling us that he is inflicting Lebanon into regional conflict; but you don't see this with Hariri and Jumblat stance with Assad

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yes, hariri and Jumblat are getting involved in regional conflicts with Syria and Iran on behalf of their regional sponsor of Al Saud.

They are driven Lebanon to war with Syria against the will of the Lebanese government. Both meddle in Syria's affairs support or oppose this or that; and this is non of their business.

Had HA spoke against Al Saud regime and atrocities, you would be telling us that he is inflicting Lebanon into regional conflict; but you don't see this with Hariri and Jumblat stance with Assad
    It's one thing to take sides in the conflict by voicing your support for the opposition or wishing the toppling of Bashar's government. It's another thing to send combatants to actually fight in Syria.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    It's one thing to take sides in the conflict by voicing your support for the opposition or wishing the toppling of Bashar's government. It's another thing to send combatants to actually fight in Syria.
    Same thing different ways! Each support his masters differently.

And Oukab Sakker was handing milk and blankets to Syrian widows, wasn't he?

Still treason and allegiance to foreign entities regardless how their given task.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

It was not a wise decision to declare Christians and Shia as enemies, and threaten to exterminate them because they don't voice their support for the so-called revolution, and then make out of North Lebanon a base for Nusrats and Daesh, then start attacking Shias and Lebanese Army soldiers and finally throwing rockets on Lebanese villages.

This was of course done on purpose to make HA go after those rats, with the belief and hope that HA would be dragged in the Syrian mud and eventually get weakened.

Of course, the exact opposite happened and it is still a mystery to me how the enemies of HA never seem to want to understand that whenever HA gets dragged into a war, it gets out of it stronger then ever.

This proves to which extent the enemies of HA are ignorant of what this force is about.

Law Bass Byefhamo, Keno Bi Waffro 3leyna W 3a 7alon...

References: 1982,1988,1993,1996,2000,2006,....and on and on...

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It was not a wise decision to declare Christians and Shia as enemies, and threaten to exterminate them because they don't voice their support for the so-called revolution, and then make out of North Lebanon a base for Nusrats and Daesh, then start attacking Shias and Lebanese Army soldiers and finally throwing rockets on Lebanese villages.

This was of course done on purpose to make HA go after those rats, with the belief and hope that HA would be dragged in the Syrian mud and eventually get weakened.

Of course, the exact opposite happened and it is still a mystery to me how the enemies of HA never seem to want to understand that whenever HA gets dragged into a war, it gets out of it stronger then ever.

This proves to which extent the enemies of HA are ignorant of what this force is about.

Law Bass Byefhamo, Keno Bi Waffro 3leyna W 3a 7alon...

References: 1982,1988,1993,1996,2000,2006,....and on and on...
    It is still a mystery to me how many Hizbullah supporters continue to provide cover for this radical party, considering the amount of damage it has brought upon Lebanon with its reckless behaviour.

Even more mysterious is how a supposedly wise and well-educated person fails to recognize the danger of a lawless Islamist militia, who's known to use force for settling its matters.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It is still a mystery to me how many Hizbullah supporters continue to provide cover for this radical party, considering the amount of damage it has brought upon Lebanon with its reckless behaviour.

Even more mysterious is how a supposedly wise and well-educated person fails to recognize the danger of a lawless Islamist militia, who's known to use force for settling its matters.
    What I only see so far, is a horde of Islamist murderers, backed by some of my countrymen, threatening to kill me and destroy my country, yet this so-called radical Party and lawless Islamist militia, preventing them from doing so.

Facts my friend, will always speak louder than words.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Not so mysterious. $$$$ is your answer ;-).

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yes your statement was biased. You were not saying the Shias have a militia or whatever, you said hey swear allegiance to a regional power broker.
    THe sunnis swear allegiance to Saudi Arabia, the Druze swear allegiance to Saudi Arabia one day, Iran the other, USA, France, whoever can get them what they want really (joumblat).

Chanklish

Chanklish

Muslims are screwing all their countries not just Lebanon .. in fact they are screwing all countries where they exist in large numbers such as europe
    how can you coexist in the 21st century if your ideology is still in the 7th ?

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No I don't think the Lebanese people of Muslim faith are to blame for lenanon's demise. Stupidity is the single biggest factor

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So what's the solution if that's the case? Send us to the sea?

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No I don't think the Lebanese people of Muslim faith are to blame for lenanon's demise. Stupidity is the single biggest factor
    wrong
    they are to blame and will still screw it over and over

if lebanon was run by non muslims, we would have been in a better shape

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I may be wrong, but I think until 1976 we had a budget surplus.
    we had

roads
    light
    police
    jobs
    stability
    tourism
    a decent airline

depsite all ba3bassat al islam and their refusal to commit to lebanon and the rebellion of 1958, 1969, 1972 etc....

Impera

Impera

Yes.. If this then that And there exist many ifs. Did it occur to you that if the Christians did share some of their political privileges from start, the muslims would have been less inclined to be magnetized by their islamic umma call of duty?
    Well now the situation is reversed, Muslims have currently the most political privileges in Lebanon, yet they're still magnetized by their Islamic Umma Call of Duty more than ever before.

7ella eza fik t7ella.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Well now the situation is reversed, Muslims have currently the most political privileges in Lebanon, yet they're still magnetized by their Islamic Umma Call of Duty more than ever before.

7ella eza fik t7ella.
    Ma elli darab darab welli harab.. harab w ba3do herben. What has been forged by events and history can't be undone nor unchanged. The mindsets, the divisions, the identities, they're all there now as a result of our past failures.

Of course there's no way of knowing how reality would have looked like today if we chose to act differently, well unless we are able to peep inside a parallel universe where our past options were realized.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So, how do you get rid of these Muslims?