• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Do you think Lebanese Muslims are to blame for Lebanon's demise?

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I agree what HA Have done aT the Lebanese Syrian border. HA has stopped at least exploded cars in everywhere in Lebanon. I was visiting Lebanon in 2014 when Bir Hassan explosion happened. I passed there 2 hours before the explosion. Imagine if I died or injured my wife and kids in Canada living without me!
The involving of HA now in Syria is the same involving of all world Takfiries in Syria. They came to Syria from everywhere the Wahhabis Takfiries from Tunisia, Algeria, Marocco, soumalia, kazakhistane, China, hind Indonesia. HA took part in the play as other actors.

A story 4 u: In the nineties, I was working on gas station with my studies. One day an Algerian client passed by me he knew that I am Lebanese Christian from ain elremmaneh. Next day, he came With a big knife to take his revenge coz his brother died on the front line in the early eighties in Lebanon. He was with PLO. Two of his friends were holding him and defending me, they were shouting on him and saying that I am innocent young man that wasn't me who made the war. I told him if you step once more here you will be deported to Algeria.
I was telling you this story only to tell you that mo2amarat on Syria now is like that was in Lebanon years before.
HA involving I am with or am against it will not change anything. Takfiries and all Sunni extremists in Syria am I against or with also will not change anything. With Bashar or against him the same thing. Puppets all are there, the mou2amrat is bigger, seek oil, money and power. Haram 3a yalli Matto di3ane wa Yalla 3an youmouto di3ane.
7amdella 3al salemehe

• Advertisement
  • Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    In light of my recent posts and my heavy criticism of Bachir's legacy, which lead to accusations of anti-Christian bigotry, I thought of resurrecting this old thread of mine, as a proof of my non-bias.

@HannaTheCrusader @JeanH @Aoune32! @JB81

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

In light of my recent posts and my heavy criticism of Bachir's legacy, which lead to accusations of anti-Christian bigotry, I thought of resurrecting this old thread of mine, as a proof of my non-bias.

@HannaTheCrusader @JeanH @Aoune32! @JB81
    The muslims haven't learnt while the christians have. The muslims are still allied with foreign parties while the christians are not.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    The muslims haven't learnt while the christians have. The muslims are still allied with foreign parties while the christians are not.
    Wake up nobody learned anything.. what changed today is that the Sunni under Saudi/Hariri leadership changed to by allies of the West!
    This of course would have never happened at this scale without the assassination of Rafic el Hariri!

The Maronites on the other hand today are lost politically between the two camps due to their political weakness even though they would love to have more attention from their previous western allies and play the same role Camille Chamoun played once a time but they have to earn it first by gaining back some of that political strength and wait for the right opportunity.

L

Louke

Homosexuality is the cause of all Lebanons problems, God, Allah is so ****ing angry right now.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Homosexuality is the cause of all Lebanons problems, God, Allah is so ****ing angry right now.
    so this is the workd history you came to talk to us about? 🙃

L

Louke

so this is the workd history you came to talk to us about? 🙃
    The destruction of the morals of the West and the countries of the Middle East by Marxist zionists is the present day yes but soon will be history.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    The destruction of the morals of the West and the countries of the Middle East by Marxist zionists is the present day yes but soon will be history.
    praise allah may he bless you with 27 sheep

V

vicking747

No need to respond. Take Lebanon in the 70’s with 24/7 electricity, drinkable water and no debt with many foreign companies in Lebanon. Then take Lebanon of 2020.

who was in charge when.

SAVO

SAVO

saying muslim is a useless generalisation ..
    the muslim poltical rappresentation is the main cause of destroying the state structure and turning is very similar to a clan style state instead of a state od law and right..
    muslim people held part of responsability as they vote for the corrupted people and they lack critical stands against their corrupted leadership.

NewLeb

NewLeb

No need to respond. Take Lebanon in the 70’s with 24/7 electricity, drinkable water and no debt with many foreign companies in Lebanon. Then take Lebanon of 2020.

who was in charge when.
    That was before the major effects of Zionism in the country.

V

vicking747

That was before the major effects of Zionism in the country.
    Why you equate 24/7 electricity, drinkable water and foreign enterprises giving jobs to Lebanese to Sionism ?

today it is Yemen. Anyway these days are counted and everyone knows that

NewLeb

NewLeb

Why you equate 24/7 electricity, drinkable water and foreign enterprises giving jobs to Lebanese to Sionism ?

today it is Yemen. Anyway these days are counted and everyone knows that
    Because hundreds of thousands of Palestinians didn’t just end up in Lebanon out of nowhere. Kinda difficult to have a stable state when stuff like that happens....

V

vicking747

Because hundreds of thousands of Palestinians didn’t just end up in Lebanon out of nowhere. Kinda difficult to have a stable state when stuff like that happens....
    This was the occasion for our Lebanese brothers to stab us and take side with Palestinians

F

Frostbite

This was the occasion for our Lebanese brothers to stab us and take side with Palestinians

You are Funny!! you had the power since France Left and Put you in charge and You Miss-managed that country for over Fifty years and you failed Miserably. you were in Charge Blame your self and your alike !! can you explain why Horass Al Arz were 80% from the Army and they were all Shiites? and if you want to go further 3amo. you pushed them to join the plastetian. you Failed you failed and Failed again in keeping up with your main objective of protecting the unity of lebanon haboob .

F

Frostbite

[/QUOTE]

who was in charge when.
    You donot get it do you. QUIT Rewinding History to fit your Preset mode of Thinking. Start at the roots of the Problem. you only have Electricty and Water and Roads in your Areas Not in the South or East. you were selfish and did not care for those Poor Improvised country men that share that country with you. Did you give them Water to their Villages? electricty? Roads? meanwhile you had the whole Cake and You Eat it alone!!roo7 Indub Wla.

NewLeb

NewLeb

In other words, the Lebanese (Muslims and Christians) both failed to find common ground, which resulted in civil war. Who to blame is a matter of opinion.

V

vicking747

In other words, the Lebanese (Muslims and Christians) both failed to find common ground, which resulted in civil war. Who to blame is a matter of opinion.
    Muslims never accepted a Christian presence from the Mamlouk to the Otomans to now. Christians never accepted to live like Dhimmis or under Muslim rule.

But overall Christians are facing a Muslim expansion from the birth of Islam until today