• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Do you think that President Michel Aoun should resign?

President Aoun should resign

• Total voters

Danny Z

Legendary Member
I wish PMA and FPM leave politics all together and give their place to people from the harak. All MPs and ministers. This people doesn't deserve to be fought for. Let them deal with the other politicians and let's see what they can achieve. This people deserves to be ruled by the corrupt.
They were, for a lot of time and people got fed up too, and some others who didn't want to be ruled by the corrupt asked FPM to represent them in political life, these people have a voice too. If FPM leaves political life now, then ze3ran 2ortet shehwen will come back and get themselves elected in the areas where FPM is now represented.

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
They were, for a lot of time and people got fed up too, and some others who didn't want to be ruled by the corrupt asked FPM to represent them in political life, these people have a voice too. If FPM leaves political life now, then ze3ran 2ortet shehwen will come back and get themselves elected in the areas where FPM is now represented.
Eh let the zo3ran rule. That's what the people deserve.

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
They are ruling already
I should've added alone. Let them rule alone. I honestly want this to happen. I want PMA and FPM to just say **** it, and leave, and give their place to the harak people, and let's see their results.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The silly thing about this thread, and the point of view asking for the president to resign, is that toli3 3ala rass lsenna sha3r replying: eh, he resigned, w ba3den shou btetra22abo ysir?
With the constitutional powers left for the post Taef presidential post, what can any other replacement do about your current mess that Aoun can do but does not do?
7allil thoumma naqish..🤔

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
The silly thing about this thread, and the point of view asking for the president to resign, is that toli3 3ala rass lsenna sha3r replying: eh, he resigned, w ba3den shou btetra22abo ysir?
With the constitutional powers left for the post Taef presidential post, what can any other replacement do about your current mess that Aoun can do but does not do?
7allil thoumma naqish..🤔
You honestly think they have any idea? Wlak men 17 October w henne mich 3arfin. Not once have they stopped and thought about the consequences. We could've been in a lot better place today if we used the movement for positive reforms.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
7allil thoumma naqish..🤔

If he resigns at the very least we won’t have to pay him a salary anymore
Does he care about the country till the point he forfeits his salary ?
Yetfadal, the poor people deserve that money
Hospitals are closing soon
People lost their deposits

He executes Hezbollah’s policies and got Bassil’s back
that’s all he does.
He is useless
Quit the Taef perogatives speech
He employs the country highest respected position
Did he take any initiative in an attempt to unite everyone behind a cause or a mission ?
He failed and it is time to go.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

that’s all he does.
He is useless
Did he take any initiative in an attempt to unite everyone behind a cause or a mission ?
That's a load of bulltalk for a non reply. Are you after the 3enab, or is it your bitterness over the natour it gets you so overworked you want to kill him?
I asked you khabibi: eh w afterwards?

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
That's a load of bulltalk for a non reply. Are you after the 3enab, or is it your bitterness over the natour it gets you so overworked you want to kill him?

There is no 3enab while Aoun is the natour
He needs to go

What he needs to do is pressure for the formation of an independent government that has early elections on its agenda
Once the new Parliament is formed he resigns and leave.

He is the President of the country and needs to listen to the demands of the people.
the people feel their President is working against them.
He has the country’s most respected position and has influence over all corners of the state.
However he chose to be useless, get a salary with a retirement package in Baabda

He failed to be the voice of the people
He opened his palace and hosted a partisan demonstration, Ahl l wafa he called them and Bassil made a speech

What a disgrace.
He needs to leave
It is over for him.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
You're asking him too much looking way past the nose... and thinking beyond the capacities of his brains ram.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
the reality of the matter is that the good people, or what remains of them in this freaking country, 2erfo. this includes FPM and FPM leaderships, bassil and the president as well. now not only we are facing the corrupt militias of the civil war, but we are also facing the stupidity of the average person as well. which makes any possibility at moving forward quite a hopeless. the best that FPM can do now is to completely withdraw from this rotten state and work towards establishing an alternative.

either way, the Lebanon we knew and hoped to preserve is completely gone, and so is our Lebanese culture and identity. now the average Lebanese went down from the educated intellectual a sandwich-priced moron abou she77ata. all the options we have left are very bitter, but much sweeter than the shitty reality we are facing.

if i was in GMA's stand i would resign and dedicate my time and connections to organize a peaceful exodus for the people who are genuinely seeking a better life. things have gone out of control inside the country and the compasses have gone crazy. ...

Last edited:

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
......And the only one. I said it in the early days of the Fawra. As long as the Lebanese keep supporting their corrupted Zbeleh Za3ims and are only against the other Zbeleh Za3ims, No government will be formed. El Terkibeh ghalat men asslah. Dawlet el tawa2ef will never work

If you truly believe that
You have no reason to support Bassil or this president because they are playing the exact same role as all other Zbeleh za3im.

Thawra # Furoshima

the reality of the matter is that the good people, or what remains of them in this freaking country, 2erfo. this includes FPM and FPM leaderships, bassil and the president as well. now not only we are facing the corrupt militias of the civil war, but we are also facing the stupidity of the average person as well. which makes any possibility at moving forward quite a hopeless. the best that FPM can do now is to completely withdraw from this rotten state and work towards establishing an alternative.

either way, the Lebanon we knew and hoped to preserve is completely gone, and so is our Lebanese culture and identity. now the average Lebanese went down from the educated intellectual a sandwich-priced moron abou she77ata. all the options we have left are very bitter, but much sweeter than the shitty reality we are facing.

if i was in GMA's stand i would resign and dedicate my time and connections to organize a peaceful exodus for the people who are genuinely seeking a better life. things have gone out of control inside the country and the compasses have gone crazy. ...
That’s the mistake of the Ahd
If he couldn’t keep his family united
How about a country

Thawra # Furoshima

that’s all he does.
He is useless

Completely true for Bassil and Tge sleeping President and co
It is 3/6 asked the President to Resign in the poll
Sad but excepted
You were the first to tell us
The problem beyond Bassil
You were right

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
LOL what are you posting
I stopped reading at Fares Souaid.

You should read the rest
Stop living in Denial the majority of the Christians share this opinion now

As per Ziad Asswad himself today
Even inside Tayyar people are saying the same
Except the few who do not want to see things clearly or refuse to do so

Danny Z

Legendary Member
You should read the rest
Stop living in Denial the majority of the Christians share this opinion now

As per Ziad Asswad himself today
Even inside Tayyar people are saying the same
Except the few who do not want to see things clearly or refuse to do so
this guys was elected because the syrians were ruling, once they left, sar mitlak: nakira. Who cares what he says