• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Do you think that President Michel Aoun should resign?

President Aoun should resign

• Total voters

dyyyy

I wish PMA and FPM leave politics all together and give their place to people from the harak. All MPs and ministers. This people doesn't deserve to be fought for. Let them deal with the other politicians and let's see what they can achieve. This people deserves to be ruled by the corrupt.
"This people doesn't deserve to be fought for"
Yes FPM deputies have been working day and night because the banks are not giving us our money, they've been killing themselves to get the money from the amlak l ba7riye, they proposed a perfect balance sheet , their minister of corruption opened every possible file.

From someone seeing things from the outside, trust me FPM is EXACTLY the same as any other party, stop convincing yourself otherwise

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Yes FPM deputies have been working day and night because the banks are not giving us our money, they've been killing themselves to get the money from the amlak l ba7riye, they proposed a perfect balance sheet , their minister of corruption opened every possible file.

From someone seeing things from the outside, trust me FPM is EXACTLY the same as any other party, stop convincing yourself otherwise

Total Denial
I decided to stop reading 3awni posts, you should do the same
lachou

The_FPMer

Same thing happened during the garbage crisis. I don't remember what FPM minister exactly, but he said that "by monday we'll have a plan for the crisis" and that monday never came lmao

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter

if it wasnt for fpm your internet connexion wuld hav still been tunning over 256kbps for 40$, your 3g connexion would hav cost you a leg and an arm more than the arm you pay today, you would be paying berri,jumbi,hariri generator bills that are more than double.
fpm are no angels, but at least they made ur life 1% better where they could.

intellectual honesty goes a long way in establishing the truth.

badak tekhoud el amlek el bahriye? better bring your personal army because oh boi are you going to need one.

FYI: not 1 meter of public beach access for metn alone

dyyyy

if it wasnt for fpm your internet connexion wuld hav still been tunning over 256kbps for 40$, your 3g connexion would hav cost you a leg and an arm more than the arm you pay today, you would be paying berri,jumbi,hariri generator bills that are more than double.
fpm are no angels, but at least they made ur life 1% better where they could.

intellectual honesty goes a long way in establishing the truth.

badak tekhoud el amlek el bahriye? better bring your personal army because oh boi are you going to need one.

FYI: not 1 meter of public beach access for metn alone
I agree with the internet, Generators, Nada Boustany, but these are minor things compared to where we are now, and if you dig enough you'll see every party have some of these achievements (Camille bou Sleiman did a good job with the foreign workers, Hasan Fadlallah proposed a very good anti corruption law... )
But globally they're part of this corrupt system just like everyone else.

the way that @Tayyar9 said it as if "we're doing everything perfectly I don't know what you're complaining about"

Tayyar9

Legendary Member

Eh la2ano hiye mberih mbalche l ossa. It's not like it's been a struggle for 30 years. If the people have just woken up and didn't care before, they can't just start accusing everyone left and right and insulting everyone because the situation is what it is.

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
I agree with the internet, Generators, Nada Boustany, but these are minor things compared to where we are now, and if you dig enough you'll see every party have some of these achievements (Camille bou Sleiman did a good job with the foreign workers, Hasan Fadlallah proposed a very good anti corruption law... )

the way that @Tayyar9 said it as if "we're doing everything perfectly I don't know what you're complaining about"
Where did you see me say that? Can you show me?
My problem is putting Aoun and FPM on the top of the list and saying they are the same as the rest. That doesn't mean they didn't do mistakes, or that everything was perfect and don't deserve any blame whatsoever. Nobody is perfect, but saying Aoun=Berri and Hariri and Joumblatt, badkon tesma7oule fiya

The_FPMer

I agree. They did good in the telecom ministry and with the 3addadet but that's a small dint considering they had a tremendous amount of power for the last decade by taking very important ministries, having numerous amounts of MPs and for the last three and a half years, a sitting President. But most importantly, they never addressed that the ship was actually sinking and they effectively turned a blind eye while Lebanon's sovereignty was being devoured piece by piece by M8's main master, while M14 did the same thing when their masters had a big sway over the country.

This is like looking at this picture and say "the sky looks wonderful".

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
I agree. They did good in the telecom ministry and with the 3addadet but that's a small dint considering they had a tremendous amount of power for the last decade by taking very important ministries, having numerous amounts of MPs and for the last three and a half years, a sitting President. But most importantly, they never addressed that the ship was actually sinking and they effectively turned a blind eye while Lebanon's sovereignty was being devoured piece by piece by M8's main master, while M14 did the same thing when their masters had a big sway over the country.

This is like looking at this picture and say "the sky looks wonderful".

Tremendous amount of power? Do you even know how the Lebanese system works ya khaye???

The_FPMer

Tremendous amount of power? Do you even know how the Lebanese system works ya khaye???
Wa2ta bt 3attil el balad aktar mn senten bas ta GMA ra2is joumhouriyye w wa2ta bt 3attil 7oukoumet ashhor bas la enno lezim el sohr lezim yeje wazir w wa2ta 3ndk el aghlabiyye el se72a mn el ta3yinet el masi7iye w 11 wazir, ra2is joumhouriye, you have tremendous amount of leverage.

Kel el a7zeb el siyesiyye ma fi a2wa mennon bas yeje wa2t el mou7asasa. Bas wa2t dife3 3an 7ou2ou2 el mouwatinin, kellon bi siro ghishim.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
In a normal country yes PMA should resign.
But in Leb a big NO.
We are seeing the end of taef and maybe Lebanon entity as we know it.
Christians must hold on to any shred of power during the coming transitional period to be in a better negotiation status on the new system to emerge.

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
Wa2ta bt 3attil el balad aktar mn senten bas ta GMA ra2is joumhouriyye w wa2ta bt 3attil 7oukoumet ashhor bas la enno lezim el sohr lezim yeje wazir w wa2ta 3ndk el aghlabiyye el se72a mn el ta3yinet el masi7iye w 11 wazir, ra2is joumhouriye, you have tremendous amount of leverage.

Kel el a7zeb el siyesiyye ma fi a2wa mennon bas yeje wa2t el mou7asasa. Bas wa2t dife3 3an 7ou2ou2 el mouwatinin, kellon bi siro ghishim.
Bet 3atil l balad kermel yeje a2wa massi7e, w bet 3atil l balad kermel l massi7e yi koun ye2dir yi na2e moumassilino metlo metl l ba2we.
tene chi, aoun's power is not in the state, it's from the people.
w fiyo yi koun 3endo kel hal ossas, bas ma 3endo l aktariye. michen hek fi ossas btozbat, w ossas la2. bas l akid, eno ma fi chi byeje bel hayin abadan. khssousse eza fo2 l dake fi ktir ness doddak, w ma bet sad2ak.

The_FPMer

Bet 3atil l balad kermel yeje a2wa massi7e, w bet 3atil l balad kermel l massi7e yi koun ye2dir yi na2e moumassilino metlo metl l ba2we.
tene chi, aoun's power is not in the state, it's from the people.
Bet 3attil ta yejo nes teb3in la 3on bi ism 7imeyit el tayfe metel ma joumblatt 3m y3mil halla2. Ma sheft kif shtaghalo lal masi7iye sara7a. Demographics are still going down and land selling is still rampant and happening all across Christian areas. THAT is the most pressing issue.

w fiyo yi koun 3endo kel hal ossas, bas ma 3endo l aktariye. michen hek fi ossas btozbat, w ossas la2. bas l akid, eno ma fi chi byeje bel hayin abadan. khssousse eza fo2 l dake fi ktir ness doddak, w ma bet sad2ak.

Sa7, bas a lot of it is on FPM. Michel Aoun never properly understood the art of PR and was always a coarse speaker. Bet shed el 3asab el 3awne, but alienates everyone else. Bassil made that same mistake. Fi ktir ma bi sad2o FPM la enno makenton el i3lemiyye antique. It's been like that since the inception of the party and little was done to improve it la enno 7ayalla wa7ad by3mil an objective critique they label him as anti-aoun w bi kebbou barra. Ghaltit PMA from the beginning is that he surrounded himself with yes-men.

FPM has many ministers, ministers can work within their purview of their ministries. Rou2asa baladiyet teb3in la FPM ktar, ktir 2lel are the ones that wanted to make a difference.

I believe that the president should consult with a Moroccan Sheikh or something. I feel that he is under a spell from Gebran Bassil; most probably ketiblo kteib :D

The president should not resign; we have enough political chaos already.

He should put Gebran aside and bring balance back to his own party the FPM; and to Lebanon in general.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
I believe that the president should consult with a Moroccan Sheikh or something. I feel that he is under a spell from Gebran Bassil; most probably ketiblo kteib :D

The president should not resign; we have enough political chaos already.

He should put Gebran aside and bring balance back to his own party the FPM; and to Lebanon in general.
Gebran was a toddler when jumblatt, geagea, Berri, and Gemayels were waging war and hariri was selling his wife to Saudi princes, he was at the university when the same stooges were robbing the country and feeding the female deer for Syria to protect them, he was an activist under threat of being sent to mazzeh anytime.
history didn’t start when Gebran Bassil became a minister.

vicking

I am fine of the President resigns after Berri, Harri are jailed for looting the State.
Targeting the only honest politician in Lebanon won't solve the problem and will reinforce the corrupted as they will have free hands to loot even more

Stop making favors to the corrupts by only targeting Aoun, Bassil and the Tayyar.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
I am fine of the President resigns after Berri, Harri are jailed for looting the State.
Targeting the only honest politician in Lebanon won't solve the problem and will reinforce the corrupted as they will have free hands to loot even more

Stop making favors to the corrupts by only targeting Aoun, Bassil and the Tayyar.
Kellon ya3ne kellon.

Gebran was a toddler when jumblatt, geagea, Berri, and Gemayels were waging war and hariri was selling his wife to Saudi princes, he was at the university when the same stooges were robbing the country and feeding the female deer for Syria to protect them, he was an activist under threat of being sent to mazzeh anytime.
history didn’t start when Gebran Bassil became a minister.

إسم الله عليه بكم سنة عوض كل شي! مشكلتي مع جبران مش إنه سارق أو فاسد أكتر من يلي ذكرتن؛ مشكلتي معه إنه بدل ما يجي يحارب فسادن و يغير نظامن إجا بده حصته مش أكتر...