Do you think that President Michel Aoun should resign?

President Aoun should resign

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • !Aoune32

!Aoune32

Awal chi, they don't have to say it, that is the case. Every political party, aside from FPM, gets orders from outside. All of them. At least HA is upfront about their relations with Iran. So I am against all interventions, but I would be dreaming if I thought that was possible at the time being. And yes, I don't care what they say, I care about what the President does and says. Until now, I haven't seen any position that is against Lebanon, on the contrary, all his positions and all his speeches byerfa3o l rass. But the problem is that no one even cares.
    Second, is it Aoun who gave HA all this power ya khaye? HA was here and their weapons were here before Aoun. Aoun, with his understanding with HA, tried to at least find some common ground with them, and invited everyone to participate in it to find a solution. The others on the other hand were kissing HA's ass and then back stabbed them.
    common ground?
    what common ground was found exactly?
    The country the whole of it is under HA and therefore Iranian orders. You can't even go and find a person who is guilty of a crime in their strongholds without HA saying yes and that is the least of it. We aren't talking here about foreign policy, defense and the others issues like economic and financial. FPM stood by their side since 2006 and made them even stronger than they were before. A christian cover maheike? and what did HA give them? The finger and stood by Berri. Mabrouk!

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    If I remember correctly it was ga3gou3a who voted for you :banghead:
    geagea had no other option... and in my humble opinion i think he believes that he will b the president one day.. but his chances are as equal as my chances to become president.. so basically 0...and he is not supporting the idea that his sadik ladoud GMA is president while he is nothing but a murderer

V

Venomous Hummingbird II

Awal chi, they don't have to say it, that is the case. Every political party, aside from FPM, gets orders from outside. All of them. At least HA is upfront about their relations with Iran. So I am against all interventions, but I would be dreaming if I thought that was possible at the time being. And yes, I don't care what they say, I care about what the President does and says. Until now, I haven't seen any position that is against Lebanon, on the contrary, all his positions and all his speeches byerfa3o l rass. But the problem is that no one even cares.
    Second, is it Aoun who gave HA all this power ya khaye? HA was here and their weapons were here before Aoun. Aoun, with his understanding with HA, tried to at least find some common ground with them, and invited everyone to participate in it to find a solution. The others on the other hand were kissing HA's ass and then back stabbed them.
    You don't care what they say, but care about what the President says? What about what the President doesn't say when he keeps mum on everything HA does. Plus, you mentioned orders from outside. That's one thing, and having an army taking orders from outside is another. Moreover, speeches aren't worth anything if they're not backed by action.

Secondly, yes, HA wasn't as powerful as it is today in 2005. Aoun came in and gave them carte blanche. Your MOU hasn't achieved one thing and HA knew it from day one that it's just a paper with no worth to it, but Michel Aoun due to his big ego thought that he can influence HA. I bet they were laughing at him behind his back, like literally. I can even imagine Mohammad Raad laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
    V

Venomous Hummingbird II

geagea had no other option... and in my humble opinion i think he believes that he will b the president one day.. but his chances are as equal as my chances to become president.. so basically 0...and he is not supporting the idea that his sadouk ladoud GMA is president while he is nothing but a murderer
    No, you're lying. Frangieh's candidacy was the main news back then, he flipped the table and went for Aoun.

shadow1

shadow1

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Having practically failed in everything decent he alleged(with so much fanfare) he was going to do, the only honourable thing left for Aoun to do is to retire. Already he earned the distinction of being the worst president ever and things dont augur well for what is left of his tenure. So why not live out his days writing his memoirs on what he could have done( yes always what he could ahve done) had he not been left with no alternative but to turn a blind eye to all corruption no matter who practised it.

There was a time when his platitudes could have drawn a bit of cheers from those who still support him (God knows why) but now the best thing he could do is try to embellish his abysmal record as a political leader.
    Of course it was not all his fault that the country reached this sorry state during his presidential term but alas it did.

V

Venomous Hummingbird II

Having practically failed in everything decent he alleged(with so much fanfare) he was going to do, the only honourable thing left for Aoun to do is to retire. Already he earned the distinction of being the worst president ever and things dont augur well for what is left of his tenure. So why not live out his days writing his memoirs on what he could have done( yes always what he could ahve done) had he not been left with no alternative but to turn a blind eye to all corruption no matter who practised it.

There was a time when his platitudes could have drawn a bit of cheers from those who still support him (God knows why) but now the best thing he could do is try to embellish his abysmal record as a political leader.
    Of course it was not all his fault that the country reached this sorry state during his presidential term but alas it did.
    You're talking about a man that started a failed war in 1989 that entirely decimated the Christian areas and called it a victory. A man that led his own men to the slaughter, lied that he'll be "e5ir wa7ad byetrok lebnen" to motivate the troops and the populace for his own selfish purposes, faraka 3al safara then came back, did a 180 degree switch on ALL of his beliefs ta ye23od bi 7odn Assad w Iran then denied that his own soliders were taken captive in Syria!

If history is honest, Geagea and Aoun will go down as the worst Lebanese Christians in the history of Middle Eastern Christians. The amount of damage and hatred that these two have done and instilled is nonredeemable. The number of Christians who immigrated from 88 till 90 alone is staggering.

shadow1

shadow1

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If history is honest, Geagea and Aoun will go down as the worst Lebanese Christians in the history of Middle Eastern Christians. The amount of damage and hatred that these two have done and instilled is nonredeemable. The number of Christians who immigrated from 88 till 90 alone is staggering.
    Actually they are tied for second place. First place goes to patriarch Houwayik whose short sightedness is the reason we are where we are today.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    The country the whole of it is under HA
    If this was true why Hadi Hbeish and Riad Saleme haven't been arrested so far?

PS: I believe that at the end that is what will happen if the state keeps collapsing for the sake of golden-calf safarat.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

If this was true why Hadi Hbeish and Riad Saleme haven't been arrested so far?

PS: I believe that at the end that is what will happen if the state keeps collapsing for the sake of golden-calf safarat.
    the state has already collapsed and it is not due to the golden-calf safarat but the corruption of the state.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    the state has already collapsed and it is not due to the golden-calf safarat but the corruption of the state.
    Ya3ne battal 2ilo 3ala2a HA?

Anyway, your demagogy and opinion variation are flagrant.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    According to Michel Aoun, 3 Ds are required for prosperity in Lebanon during a speech in 2005 in USA:

1-Democracy
    2-Disarmement: at 14:00 and on 3awwwwn calls on HA to be disarmed else we can't progress to create a modern Lebanon. That's in 2005! The man is more of a flip-flopper than Joumblatt!
    3-Development
    listen to this

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    According to Michel Aoun, 3 Ds are required for prosperity in Lebanon during a speech in 2005 in USA:

1-Democracy
    2-Disarmement: at 14:00 and on 3awwwwn calls on HA to be disarmed else we can't progress to create a modern Lebanon. That's in 2005! The man is more of a flip-flopper than Joumblatt!
    3-Development
    Evolving is not flip flopping.

In any case, we welcome anyone to go disarm HA.

PS: not to forget the 7ilf Ruba3i where Mrs Strida and LF representatives publicly defended HA weapons