• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Do you trust Israel

Do you trust Israel's claim for Peace?

• Yes

Votes: 38 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 203 81.2%
  • I don't know

Votes: 9 3.6%

• Total voters

Ahmad Aown

-Israel is the only member of the United Nations that has ( Flexible Boarders ).
-Israel has dragged the whole region into a state of instabilty.
-Israel is addressing all its international potential to present us as terrorists.
-Israel keeps pushing for Peace treaties with its neighbouring countries, yet manages to find ways of escape by enforcing cycles of terror.
-Israel will not stop at any point before the fullfilment of the so called promised Land.
-Israel keep claiming to be a humble sheep trying to survive amongst beasts and hungry wolves.
-Israel has managed to fool the whole world about its "good" nature and our "Bad" nature.

This Inhuman on-going War ( Genocide ) will end sooner or later, Israel as usual will use its devilish tacticks to label us as terrorist by drawing an image that it is after peace. ( In order to find its way out of this unexpected problem ).

Do you trust their claims for peace?
Do you trust Israel in any claim they raise?

leb_wrath

As much as I oppose Israel all together I seriosuly doubt the fact that it has been successful in doing all these points you just mentioned.

maven

yes for sure i dont trust israel....

and i think peace will be hard thing to achieve with them especially the grown hatred between many people...especially the writing of israeli kids over the sawarikh

GeaGea SkyWalkeR

-Israel is the only member of the United Nations that has ( Flexible Boarders ).
-Israel is addressing all its international potential to present us as terrorists.
-Israel keeps pushing for Peace treaties with its neighbouring countries, yet manages to find ways of escape by enforcing cycles of terror.
-Israel will not stop at any point before the fullfilment of the so called promised Land.
-Israel keep claiming to be a humble sheep trying to survive amongst beasts and hungry wolves.
-Israel has managed to fool the whole world about its "good" nature and our "Bad" nature.

This Inhuman on-going War ( Genocide ) will end sooner or later, Israel as usual will use its devilish tacticks to label us as terrorist by drawing an image that it is after peace. ( In order to find its way out of this unexpected problem ).

Very well said, The only way Israel could be trusted is if you had a powerful defence force, If you dont then your stuck in a vicious vortex of 'Push Push Nudge Nudge" then a few hundred bombs land on your city.

I think we all know what Irael is up to,

One must change one's tactics every ten years if one wishes to maintain one's superiority.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Rafidi

Legendary Member
iblees (satan) is more trust-worthy than "israel".we all know who iblees is but "israel" is a wolf in sheeps' clothing.may God help us!

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter

Israel is an Apartheid State. Not until it becomes a secular state where all citizens are equal under the law, can it be considered part of the civilized group of nations.

The problem is the HUGE pro-Israel lobby that has been put in place to squash any mention that can be even remotly damaging to Israel.

Ahmad Aown

There is no way the state of Israel would become a secular state, My simple proof is that this state had been established on the foundation of being a sole Jewish state as mention in Resolution 181.
Israel is not just any state, it is a JEWISH State, and they can not be otherwise or else Israel would disappear and lose the main reason of its existance.

Ahmad Aown

As much as I oppose Israel all together I seriosuly doubt the fact that it has been successful in doing all these points you just mentioned.
If you could only be more specific about which and which point you are doubting so that I can help you with Facts.
Thanks

Dry Ice

Legendary Member
In these times, I don't trust Israel's claim at peace or at a number of other issues, however there is no other way but peace with Israel; I hope that everyone realizes that.

For example: We were much better at peace with Israel than at war. Call it a come-back to the 1949 armistice; being at the 1949 armistice is much better than being at war.

Being at peace does not mean declining the option of strong and reliable military; Egypt and Jordan are at peace with Israel but they still have respectable armies that guard their borders.

The Lebanese cannot be at a perpetual state of war with neither Israel nor the Syrian regime; hence the need for peace.

LebanesePride

I dont trust anyone. Wala Israel wala syria wala iran wala saudi arabia wala egypt wala hezballa wala march 14th....

As long as some people still refuse to recognize israel's existence, nothing is going to change in the middle east.

Israel is a barbaric country, it has the most ruthless and bloody armies in the world, it kills indiscrimenately children and woman and men but that does not deny that it's people also have the right to live in peace.

There is discrimination and extremism on both sides, and before all parties start looking at the bigger picture that we are all humans who have the same dreams and the same aspirations wether we are jew or christian or muslim or buddhist, i don't expect a solution for the problems of the middle east.

LebArmenian

As long as some people still refuse to recognize israel's existence, nothing is going to change in the middle east.

Israel is a barbaric country, it has the most ruthless and bloody armies in the world, it kills indiscrimenately children and woman and men but that does not deny that it's people also have the right to live in peace.

There is discrimination and extremism on both sides, and before all parties start looking at the bigger picture that we are all humans who have the same dreams and the same aspirations wether we are jew or christian or muslim or buddhist, i don't expect a solution for the problems of the middle east.

some people even believe that israel will not exist ,and if you ask them how , their answer is that they are promised , ( maw3oudin ) what a smart answer , anyways .

its true , israel is a barbaric country , so why provoking a barbaric country ?
israel ( and the jews ) only goal is to secure their existance , in 1982 , the palestinians were considered as a threat so they attacked lebanon . now HA is a thread so they r attacking lebanon .

the arabs shouldve learned by now that they wont gain a thing by military actions , diplomacy works better with israel , ( check the relationship between israel and jordany and egypt ) tourists everywhere ,good economy .

as an answer for the question raised in this thread , yes i do trust that israel wants a true peace , because they cant support having ennemies .

RamitallicA

Legendary Member
تاريخ إسرائيل ما بشرّف...
تاريخ إسرائيل حروب و مجازر و قتل

Peace after what? Anakid El Ghadab? Sabra And Chatila? Lebanese Massacres 06?

NEVER!
I can't trust it all...

Antonio117

Totally agree with you Rami FPM, i think this same way !

Do u know what an israeli told me when i told him all that :

" But peace is made between two Enemies "

lol ....How peaceful !

Haruun

Peace? The entire State of Israel is built on propaganda... the term IDF Israeli "defense" Force is propaganda itself...what are they defending? All I ever see is agression. I will never trust Israel!

P.S. The sooner we accept Israel's existence the sooner we will live in peace because make no mitake about it, Israel is here to stay.

Abu Jaafar

Define "peace".

I do not trust that Israel wishes to live in a peace that is just. And I dont see how morally speaking we should desire 'normal' relations with a state that has done what it has done to the Palestinians and to us. And you know, I am in no way a supporter of Hamas, PLO, Fatah or any of those organizations (especially those that did massive crimes in Lebanon). Yet I am with the Palestinian cause.

Ok, what I'm saying is that I WANT A JUST PEACE. That means that Israel respects UN resolutions. The UN resolutions in my opinion, are already unjust. But this is where my idealism will fade to include realism although I hate it.

I also think that soon the time will come when Jerusalem will be beseiged by Arab or Muslim armies... I dont know when that will be, but the injustices committed by Israel are too great (injustices by Syrian regime, Palestinian groups, Arabs, Lebanese parties pale in comparison to that which Israel has done... maybe if the Arabs had as much power as Israel then they would have done like Israel but who knows.)

AliArz

There Is No Compromise!

"Shame on you if you fool me once, shame on me if you fool me twice".

Guess what I voted?

Israel will only make peace with us once they take over the Litani.

Should we compromise our Lebanese interests for just that?

Ali Arz

voodoo_wizard

Totally agree with you Rami FPM, i think this same way !

Do u know what an israeli told me when i told him all that :

" But peace is made between two Enemies "

lol ....How peaceful !

Can peace be made with two allies?

Of course peace is made between two enemies.

or maybe I did not understand what you meant.

Amaranthine

iblees (satan) is more trust-worthy than "israel".we all know who iblees is but "israel" is a wolf in sheeps' clothing.may God help us!
most peolpe in this forum agree that isreal is a murderous propaganda machine, and we know exactly their objectives and their agenda. but i blame the Lebanese first.
I dont trust Isreal but the question is Childish. Every state on this planet has the need to enhance itself. Some states through force, some through propaganda, some by using and abusing their international connections.
But again we as Lebanese still havent learnt anything over the last 30 years.
We are a highly educated country but just by our actions and our views on the current situation we look like idiots to the international community.
Firstly we should play Isreal at their own game. But try agree with other Lebanese first.
Example is. Lebanon undoubtably is a key player in the middle east so gaining support is simple but as we do if a certian politician speaks to the French government (for example) , you get groups in Lebanon screaming that french are interfereing in lebanons affairs. If a politician speaks to Syria a group in Lebanon starts screaming that Syria is trying to re-enter Lebanon. Why dont we use our connections to our benefit, if it means playing one against the other so be it, thats what Isreal has been doing to us.
Another thing is media, if LBC says something about Lebanons intersts and mentions Isreal, everyone freaks out that its LF based and they conspire with Isreal.
vice versa with Manar. So what do we do, keep imploding every ten years or once and for solve our problems.
Its about time that Fundamentalist Islamists realise that war solves nothing, and although in their nature to fight, they must get a different approach.
Can i just run one scenario past you, after the 3rd day of Isreals disproportionate retaliation on Lebanon, if hassan return the soldiers in exchange for cease-fire what would have happened????????
I know your answer but listen to my point.
If he returned the soldiers unconditonally, isreal would have stopped bombing, the destruction it caused would have been on CNN BBC, etc. it would have looked like this poor resistance kidnapped two soldiers trying to get back their own prisoners and look what happenbed. Automatically Isreal on the back foot. We would have leverage and the international community on our side. Politicaly that would be a good move. But the fighters in HA would consider it a loss.
so what does Hassan do? fire rockets into civilians in Isreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Automatically giving Isreal justification in th eyes of the International community. Silly move.
So what do we do. Get smarter, focus and as Lebanese support each other and that starts by trusting in the fundamentals of our country, the government. Lets think outside the box.
DO i trust Isreal? Off course not, but then again who trusts anyone. In lebanon ( im generalising), but Shiites dont trust Sunnis, Christians dont trust Shiites, People from one town dont trust another and family's within same towns dont trust each other. So whats the point.
I dont believe isreal gives a crap, but what i know for sure is that the world is getting smaller and for us to suceed we need to sharpen our pencil not load our guns. and then God will help us.