Does General Joseph Aoun bare any responsibility for the deaths of Husain Shalhub and his sister-in-law?

Does Gen. Joseph Aoun bare any responsibility for the deaths of Shalhub and his sister-in-law?

• Total voters
agnostic

agnostic

View attachment قائد الجيش العماد جوزيف عون في 17 تشرين الثاني 2019 عن الحراك الشعبي (online-video-cutter.com...mp4

General Joseph Aoun confirmed (see above 1st video) that the Army won't allow the roads to be cut. Then, we got the infamous fighting night between Ahali Khanda2 el Ghami2 and Protesters who took advantage from the protection of the Army present there to cut the Ring road. And during hours of that infamous night the situation slow by slow degenerated towards an extremely dangerous situation without the Army takes any initiative to put an end to it.

And in the South-Road highway, protestors at the level of Barja and under the eye of the LA threw obstacles, flammable products and stones putting the cars passing by this road in very serious danger. The LA there are at least guilty of not taking appropriate action to protect the civilians who were taking this road. Unfortunately what may happen happened and two innocent Lebanese were killed burning alive after their car received stones, hit obstacles put on the highway, slipped on the flammable liquide that was thrown there, and quickly burned very likely thanks to these flammable products.

General Joseph Aoun is responsible of his men. If some of his men have disobeyed his orders to not let the roads be cut instead of giving a security cover to those who cut roads, he must assume his role and at least launch investigation about the failure in the chain of command. He also has to clarify and assure the Lebanese People that the situation is in control by explaining what failure happened and how measures have been taken to avoid such failures to happen again.

• Advertisement
  • The Shovel

The Shovel

Justice in Spades
    Staff member
    Don't mind me. This is just a little "bump" to make sure the thread appears on top at the time of approval, as it took us an unusually long time to approve it.

*bump*

D

dyyyy

View attachment 15876

General Joseph Aoun confirmed (see above 1st video) that the Army won't allow the roads to be cut. Then, we got the infamous fighting night between Ahali Khanda2 el Ghami2 and Protesters who took advantage from the protection of the Army present there to cut the Ring road. And during hours of that infamous night the situation slow by slow degenerated towards an extremely dangerous situation without the Army takes any initiative to put an end to it.

And in the South-Road highway, protestors at the level of Barja and under the eye of the LA threw obstacles, flammable products and stones putting the cars passing by this road in very serious danger. The LA there are at least guilty of not taking appropriate action to protect the civilians who were taking this road. Unfortunately what may happen happened and two innocent Lebanese were killed burning alive after their car received stones, hit obstacles put on the highway, slipped on the flammable liquide that was thrown there, and quickly burned very likely thanks to these flammable products.

General Joseph Aoun is responsible of his men. If some of his men have disobeyed his orders to not let the roads be cut instead of giving a security cover to those who cut roads, he must assume his role and at least launch investigation about the failure in the chain of command. He also has to clarify and assure the Lebanese People that the situation is in control by explaining what failure happened and how measures have been taken to avoid such failures to happen again.
    Joseph Aoun did what he had to do in this situation, he opened an investigation.
    It's not like he ignored the problem.
    As was shown in the video, the car ran into the obstacle and then hit the flaming tires, We can't blame the army for not being fast enough to open the road.

LVV

LVV

This thread is a scandal
    Attacking the Lebanese Army
    As if Hero Crusader Joseph Aoun could be responsible for everything

agnostic

agnostic

This thread is a scandal
    Attacking the Lebanese Army
    As if Hero Crusader Joseph Aoun could be responsible for everything
    Grow a little, read what the thread is speaking about and pinpoint what you agree/disagree on it.

Your Hero Crusader said that he won't allow roads to be cut.
    The army assured protection to those who cut roads as everybody could see during the infamous night that opposed Ahali Khanda2 'ElGhami2 to the "Revolutionaries" who cut Ring road and bashed HA
    Also the Army did nothing to stop those who cut the South-Road highway and that caused the horrible killing of two Lebanese citizens burned alive in front of their daughter and niece.

Did General Joseph respect his word that LA won't allow that roads be cut? All the mo3Tayet so far indicates that his word wasn't respected.

In my dictionary, is not a man someone who doesn't respect his word. How when he is a Hero Crusader to an aspirant Crusader Knight?

LVV

LVV

Grow a little, read what the thread is speaking about and pinpoint what you agree/disagree on it.

Your Hero Crusader said that he won't allow roads to be cut.
    The army assured protection to those who cut roads as everybody could see during the infamous night that opposed Ahali Khanda2 'ElGhami2 to the "Revolutionaries" who cut Ring road and bashed HA
    Also the Army did nothing to stop those who cut the South-Road highway and that caused the horrible killing of two Lebanese citizens burned alive in front of their daughter and niece.

Did General Joseph respect his word that LA won't allow that roads be cut? All the mo3Tayet so far indicates that his word wasn't respected.

In my dictionary, is not a man someone who doesn't respect his word. How when he is a Hero Crusader to an aspirant Crusader Knight?
    I will say one thing
    You are not worthy [...] of General Joseph Aoun who is a military hero
    Who defeated terrorists in arsal
    Who imposed security all over Lebanon
    Who protected the Revolution, the Protesters and who opened the roads when he could
    You could not open roads when 20,000 people block them like the first weeks of the revolution
    General CrusaderJoseph is the most respected Lebanese man today in Lebanon , in Crusader USA 🇺🇸, in the West and in the World 🌎
    - you are only an Iranian agent
    See what is happening in Iraqi where 400 people killed and 10,000 wounded, and Iran thousands of killed and wounded by terrorists Iran thugs to see the difference

Last edited by a moderator:
    agnostic

agnostic

Joseph Aoun did what he had to do in this situation, he opened an investigation.
    It's not like he ignored the problem.
    As was shown in the video, the car ran into the obstacle and then hit the flaming tires, We can't blame the army for not being fast enough to open the road.
    Why did the Army at the first place let the criminals throw stones, obstacles and flammable liquids on a highway?
    There was a crime happening en flagrant délit under the eyes of the LA. The LA should have done at least something.

You are saying there is an investigation. I would like to believe it. But the incident of the infamous VERY LONG night of the Ring road let very little hope that the LA did it had to do, since the LA did nothing to put an end a situation that could have easily degenerated to a butchery of Lebanese citizens and to a civil war wanted by Western Powers that General Joseph Aoun is meeting and listening too much often.

• Dislike
    Reactions: LVV
    D

dyyyy

Why did the Army at the first place let the criminals throw stones, obstacles and flammable liquids on a highway?
    There was a crime happening en flagrant délit under the eyes of the LA. The LA should have done at least something.

You are saying there is an investigation. I would like to believe it. But the incident of the infamous VERY LONG night of the Ring road let very little hope that the LA did it had to do, since the LA did nothing to put an end a situation that could have easily degenerated to a butchery of Lebanese citizens and to a civil war wanted by Western Powers that General Joseph Aoun is meeting and listening too much often.
    Bas is it confirmed that people threw stones and obstables ?

this is the video they showed. If this is the true video, the only thing the army could do was remove the obstacles before.

Concerning the Ring incident, I don't know how exactly the army should behave but any slight violence against people with weapons can degenerate very quickly, normally there should be the "Moukefa7it ll chaghab" to handle these situations, i don't know why it's the army handling these.

agnostic

agnostic

Bas is it confirmed that people threw stones and obstables ?
    It is publically notorious that it wasn't the first time the revolutionaries threw stones towards the cars passing there. And the survival daughter and niece of the victims attested it.

this is the video they showed. If this is the true video, the only thing the army could do was remove the obstacles before.
    How long will you keep repeating yourself and fleeing my argumentation in my post you quoted? My argumentation stated gripes against the behavior of the Army. If my argumentation in the post in not valid just pinpoint what it is not valid.
    Here again my argumentation :

Concerning the Ring incident, I don't know how exactly the army should behave but any slight violence against people with weapons can degenerate very quickly, normally there should be the "Moukefa7it ll chaghab" to handle these situations, i don't know why it's the army handling these.
    The presence of the Army gave a security cover to the revolutionaries who cut the Ring road from Ahali Khanda2 'l Ghami2. General Joseph Aoun said he won't allow cutting roads. It is still the responsibility of the Army leader to not send its men to mission they can't accomplish (à la casse pipe as Frenches call it). In all cases there is a huge problem that LA soldiers in the Ring were let during that VERY LONG infamous night not knowing what to do to put an end to a very risky situation that could have led to the butchery of Lebanese civilians. Except if the lives of the Lebanese are not very important for the LA leadership who are satisfied of the bon points they got from some Foreign Powers who praised the Army behavior...

In all cases, the LA owe the people explanation for what happened during the infamous night on the Ring Road and in Barja.

agnostic

agnostic

@LVV
    I beg you to not quote me if you are not capable of a respectful and intelligent debate.

LVV

LVV

@LVV
    I beg you to not quote me if you are not capable of a respectful and intelligent debate.
    Does Gen. Joseph Aoun bare any responsibility for the deaths of Shalhub and his sister-in-law?
    Yes. General Joseph Aoun bares some responsibility for it.
    Votes: 1 20.0%
    No. General Joseph Aoun does not bare any responsibility for it.
    Votes: 4 80.0%
    Total voters 5

agnostic

agnostic

Yes. General Joseph Aoun bares some responsibility for it.
    Votes: 1 20.0%
    No. General Joseph Aoun does not bare any responsibility for it.
    Votes: 4 80.0%
    Total voters 5
    If you have nothing else to argue in defense that General Joseph Aoun does not bare any responsibility, then you only confirm my argumentation proving that General Joseph Aoun bares some responsibility for the killing of Mr Shalhub and his sister-in-law who died burning alive..

Anything else to do for you?

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

If you have nothing else to argue in defense that General Joseph Aoun does not bare any responsibility, then you only confirm my argumentation proving that General Joseph Aoun bares some responsibility for the killing of Mr Shalhub and his sister-in-law who died burning alive..

Anything else to do for you?
    He bears nothing and will continue to be a fork in your side. Go tell Abou Saab to cut more of their supplies.

agnostic

agnostic

He bears nothing and will continue to be a fork in your side. Go tell Abou Saab to cut more of their supplies.
    If you have nothing else to argue in defense that General Joseph Aoun does not bare any responsibility, then you only confirm my argumentation proving that General Joseph Aoun bares some responsibility for the killing of Mr Shalhub and his sister-in-law who died burning alive.

• Angry
    ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

@agnostic
    خلصنا حلبّ الحادث صار قديم ريّس وأخد حقه وأكتر بموضوع الثورة
    وتاني نهار صار حادث أسوء بين سيارتين على اتوستراد الجنوب بينّ صيدا وصورّ ونعجنوا السيارتين عجن
    أنتوا بيبقى ضارب عقلّكم النيكوتين وبتسوقوا متل المجانين على الأوتوستراد
    >120 km/h
    أنا عاملّ حادث سيارة قبلّ بسّ الحق مش عليّ الحق على الدولة ولكن لما تفقد السيطرة على السيارة وبتبرمّ فيك ما بتعودّ واعي كتير شو عمّ يصير حولك
    لهيك اللي كانت عم تقولوا تحت تأثير الصدّمة والحزنّ والعاطفة كان سياسي أكثر منه توصيف دقيق للحادث

agnostic

agnostic

Wasn't the guy speeding? Based on the video?
    Baseless statement. It is a highway. In all cases, the mo3Tayet state that under the eye of the LA protesters threw obstacles, flammable products and stones putting the cars passing by this road in very serious danger. The LA there are at least guilty of not taking appropriate action to protect the civilians who were taking this road. Unfortunately what may happen happened and two innocent Lebanese were killed burning alive after their car received stones, hit obstacles put on the highway, slipped on the flammable liquide that was thrown there, and quickly burned very likely thanks to these flammable products.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

اذا بدّي حمّل الجنرال مسؤولية فهي عدمّ حماية المتظاهرين من بطش حكومة تصريف الأعمال والأحزاب الطائفية المتمثلين فيها - الجيش وقوى الأمن والمعلومات كانوا حاميين النظام الطائفي أكتر من حماية الشعب

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Baseless statement. It is a highway. In all cases, the mo3Tayet state that under the eye of the LA protesters threw obstacles, flammable products and stones putting the cars passing by this road in very serious danger.
    watch the video and show us the evidence of such claim - slow motion it till death if you like !! ma ashtarkoun bi tijaret el arwe7 - tfeh !!