• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Does General Joseph Aoun bare any responsibility for the deaths of Husain Shalhub and his sister-in-law?

Does Gen. Joseph Aoun bare any responsibility for the deaths of Shalhub and his sister-in-law?

• Total voters

Rafidi

Legendary Member
This thread is a scandal
Attacking the Lebanese Army
As if Hero Crusader Joseph Aoun could be responsible for everything

What is a scandal is calling the army commander of a Muslim majority country and a Muslim majority army a "crusader". Even if he is Christian, must he be a crusader? Crusaders didn't have a good legacy, if you read a bit of history.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Based on hearsay, the army commander was told from the onset that he should open roads, even if that means using force. He retorted that he doesn't want to risk going to The Hague. From hearsay also, the army commander was told by certain embassies not to interfere to open roads. What changed? It was after several incidents, and the threat of those not protesting taking the law into their hand and using force to open roads, then the army commander moved to guaranty the freedom of movement of others.

agnostic

Legendary Member
What is a scandal is an ignoramus calling the army commander of a Muslim majority country and a Muslim majority army a "crusader". Even if he is Christian, must he be a crusader? Crusaders didn't have a good legacy, if you read a bit of history.
@LVV has a funny and PROVOCATIVE style. It is just a style.

PS1: Broadly speaking, don't give much importance to insignificant details. And above all try to not fall so easily in silly provocation traps

PS2: Let us Stick to the topic instead of @LVV Crusader elucubrations

Rafidi

Legendary Member
@LVV has a funny and PROVOCATIVE style. It is just a style.

PS1: Broadly speaking, don't give much importance to insignificant details. And above all try to not fall so easily in silly provocation traps

PS2: Let us Stick to the topic instead of @LVV Crusader elucubrations

Ana kamen 3endeh provocative style. Shu bi asser. Yet7ammalna mithel ma ne7na bnet7ammalo.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Ana kamen 3endeh provocative style. Shu bi asser. Yet7ammalna mithel ma ne7na bnet7ammalo.
Just be careful to not damage the heavy issue in thread dedicated to claim accountability for the killing of two innocent people burned alive, by switching it to an @LVV debate about crusader toys.

!Aoune32

If you have nothing else to argue in defense that General Joseph Aoun does not bare any responsibility, then you only confirm my argumentation proving that General Joseph Aoun bares some responsibility for the killing of Mr Shalhub and his sister-in-law who died burning alive.

It doesnt confirm anything and your hatred is blinding you.

agnostic

Legendary Member
It doesnt confirm anything and your hatred is blinding you.
Yes it confirms that you have an absolute ZERO argument to counter my A+B demonstration that General Joseph Aoun bare responsibility for the killing of Mr Shalhub and his sister-in-law. Your insistance to keep trolling without giving any valid argument is just a corroboration of this fact.

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
Actually Crusaders have the greatest legacy in History
Defense and Spreading of Christianity the most Important Cultural Force in the History of Civilization
Today any fighter for a good cause is a Crusader
a person who campaigns vigorously for political, social, or religious change; a campaigner.
"crusaders for early detection and treatment of mental illnesses"
I called Shia Students Protesters in Iraq today who are fighting for secularism in Iraq Crusaders
See my early post
Good you returned to your old self
Elections are over

First God Rest the Soul of Husain Shalhub and his sister-in-law.

Very personal opinion: I dont trust Joseph Aoun. He has a had a hand in all the disruptions, and thawra as if he is complicit. The Khaldeh shooting by the Druze Captain Daw, to the role of Mukhabarat El Jeish, etc. Joseph Aoun needs to understand that duplicity will not get him anywhere. He has either been "infiltrated", and corrupted with money or a promise of a position.

This is very obvious to normal Lebanese, as well as supporters of FPM, HA, and Amal. He will never be trusted by the people that form the bulk of the armed forces. What this tells me, is that he is playing a dirty game, and has aspirations to be president, and therefore will be an impotent President Like Michel Sleiman, another March 14 stooge.

Last edited by a moderator:

!Aoune32

Yes it confirms that you have an absolute ZERO argument to counter my A+B demonstration that General Joseph Aoun bare responsibility for the killing of Mr Shalhub and his sister-in-law. Your insistance to keep trolling without giving any valid argument is just a corroboration of this fact.

You can keep on blaming the General but he will stay in his position and that is final.

Warden

I am the law
Staff member
First warning. Off topic posts moved here.
You want to keep this thread unlocked, stop going off-topic.

Last edited: